My Life as a Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: My sister, Lizzie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: My sister, Lizzie - A Baptist teen seduces her family and corrupts her minister father's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

When I got to my room, my sister was there. She’s a year younger than me, and when I walked in, naked, she smiled at me.

“Geez, Father really whipped your ass tonight, didn’t he,” she grinned.

“No shit!” I said. “See?” I said, dropping my clothes on the floor, turning around so she could see the red marks across my ass cheeks. Of course we kids weren’t supposed to curse, but we did it all the time when we were alone.

“That was really hot watching you rubbing yourself like that, Cat,” Lizzie said. “I bet it felt good, huh!”

“Yeah. It did!” I admitted.

“Cat ... I ... I think Father loved it when you lay over his lap and squirmed like that,” she said.

“I KNOW he liked it,” I giggled. “The old perv came in his pants.”

“REALLY?”

“Yep. Right when he was squeezing my ass. I could feel his wet cum oozing through his trousers under my pussy.”

“Wow!” Lizzie said, her eyes wide. “No wonder you were coming so hard when Father grabbed your ass.”

“I was! And I’m still hot, Lizzie,” I said, grinning at her.

“What ... what if Father comes in,” she said.

“He won’t. Not tonight. He’s going to be fucking Mother. I know he is. He was starting to get hard again when I left the room. So let’s do it,” I said, walking over to where Lizzie was sitting on the bed.

“Should I get naked, too?” she asked, staring at my wet pussy.

“Sure. Why not,” I said, crawling onto bed with her.

I stared at my little sister as she disrobed, her perky little tits looking like two small scoops of ice cream with red cherries on top. Then, when she was naked, she turned to me and said, “Who goes first?”

“You, Lizzie. I’m so fucking horny! I have to come again,” I moaned, lying on my back, my legs spread.

Lizzie looked toward the door for a couple seconds, then turned back to me, grinning. “Ready?”

“Yeah,” I breathed as she crawled between my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs, inhaling, engulfed in the scent from my cunt. And then she ate me.

“OH God!” I moaned, stroking her hair as her tongue lapped over my wet cunt. “Yes, baby, suck my fucking cunt so good!” I moaned again, quietly, pumping up into her face.

Then she slid a finger inside my pussy as her lips continued to kiss me, her tongue lashing out, gliding over my wet slit as her finger plunged in and out of my cunt.

“Oh God, Lizzie, yes! I’m coming already!” I gasped, my orgasms rocking me, washing over me, as I grabbed my little sister’s head and pulled it harder against my cunt, helping her to penetrate me deeper and deeper.

It didn’t take long for my orgasm to finish. Then Lizzie looked up at me, wiped off her mouth, and smiled. “My turn,” she grinned.

She lay on her back then, and I crawled between her legs, doing to her what she’d just done to me. Sometimes we 69, but that’s usually when we’re alone in the house.

I think Mother even suspects something, because every now and then she’ll look at us after she and Father get home from wherever they’ve been, and I think she sees something in our eyes that signals we’ve been fucking around. It also looks like she seems to be getting off on it, but I’m not sure. At least I wasn’t then. Now I know she was getting off on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.