My Life as a Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: My punishment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: My punishment - A Baptist teen seduces her family and corrupts her minister father's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

That evening at dinner we all held hands as usual for Father’s prayer before we were allowed to begin eating.

“Tonight, oh Heavenly Father, we thank you for our food as always. However we have a sinner amongst us, oh Lord. Our daughter Catherine has sinned, and must be punished in order to cleanse her sinful body of the unholy thoughts Satan has somehow managed to instill within her. This I will do in thy name, Father. Give me the strength to carry out this cleansing in the manner I know you wish me to employ, just as my Father did for me, and his Father for him. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.”

Everyone was staring at me and I could feel my cheeks burning, yet no one said a word to me or about me during dinner. In fact, no one said anything at all during dinner. I think we were all wondering what Father had in store for me after dinner. We all knew, of course, that Father subscribed to the old saying, “Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child,” so I knew I was most likely going to be spanked. That was nothing new. But I wondered how long my spanking would go on, and how much it would hurt. I was soon to find out.

After dinner Father told us to all come into the family room. This was usually where Father administered our spankings, so this also was nothing new. What WAS new, however, was what Father said when we were all assembled.

“Today I observed this ... this SLUT ... touching herself. She was NAKED. Lying on her bed NAKED. And she was TOUCHING HERSELF in a MOST inappropriate manner. I want you all to see for yourselves what this ... this DAUGHTER OF SATAN ... was doing to deserve her punishment tonight. Now, Catherine. DISROBE! Take off EVERY STITCH OF CLOTHING and lie on that sofa and show your family the contemptible manner in which you were abusing the body Jesus has given you. TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES. NOW!!!” Father growled.

“Father, please ... don’t make me do this,” I begged, tears forming in my eyes, my face burning with shame.

“DO IT! NOW, Catherine!” Father screamed, his eyes glowing with fury.

I slowly reached down and began to raise my dress up over my head.

“Harold, is this really necessary?” Mother said, her eyes pleading for me.

“YES!” Father snarled. “You need to see this, too, Marion. You need to see how Satan has invaded our household. OUR household! It is beyond belief, and you need to see it for yourselves before I strap her.”

I had stopped removing my dress in the hope that Mother’s appeal would be observed, but then Father said, “NOW, CHILD! TAKE OFF THAT DRESS NOW!!!!!!!” So I did it.

Standing there in front of my brothers in only my panties and bra was mortifying, especially because of the way the little creeps were grinning at me. Then Father told me to remove my underwear as well, and as tears rolled down my cheeks I reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra, slowly revealing my naked breasts. They were big enough by then for me to wear a 34C bra, they were naked, and my brothers could see them.

I was humiliated, embarrassed, mortified ... and slowly becoming excited. A heat was building in my pussy and when I rolled my panties down over my knees, stepping out of them, showing Mother, my brothers, Lizzie and Father my naked pussy the heat in my cunt began to grow stronger.

“Now, you little SLUT ... lie over there on that sofa and do again what you did today. SHOW YOUR FAMILY HOW SATAN HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR BODY. DO IT, CATHERINE. DO WHAT YOU DID ON YOUR BED EARLIER TODAY!” Father commanded.

The heat in my pussy now was so strong I wondered if Satan really had taken over my body, and I realized I WANTED to do this. I WANTED to touch my pussy in front of my entire family. I WANTED them to see me like this, naked, my tiny little titties and bare pussy on display for them. I’d yet to experience any pussy hair on my crotch, so I knew everyone could see how wet I was as I lay on the sofa and spread my legs.

“DO IT, SLUT! SHOW YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER AND MOTHER HOW YOU’VE GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE. DO IT! NOW!!!” Father screamed, his face red. And so I did it.

I slid my hands down to my pussy, just as I had on my bed, my eyes closed as I slid my finger inside my cunt.

“NO! OPEN YOUR EYES! YOU NEED TO SEE THE SHAME AND DISGUST IN YOUR FAMILY’S EYES AS YOU DEFILE YOUR BODY, CATHERINE!” Father snarled.

As my finger slid into my cunt and as I began rubbing my clit I did as Father suggested. I opened my eyes and looked at my little brothers. What I saw there was not disgust. What I saw there was desire. They were staring at my fingers as I rubbed myself, watching as my finger slid in and out of my pussy, fucking myself in front of them. And their COCKS WERE GETTING HARD! Lizzie also had a strange expression on her face. Not desire, as I saw in my brothers’ eyes. Perhaps envy? I couldn’t identify it, but it was something unusual. Mother was just embarrassed for me. And then there was Father.

When I looked into Father’s eyes I saw rage ... and fear. I think he was afraid the desire Satan had instilled in me might become contagious. I think Father was afraid he, too, would be converted to Satanism, because as he stared down at me, watching my fingers rubbing my clit as my other fingers slid in and out of my pussy, I saw it again. That movement in his trousers. His cock. It was growing, and when he saw me looking at it I purposely rubbed myself harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.