A Mother in Need... - Cover

A Mother in Need...

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2. Tim’s Friend(S)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2. Tim’s Friend(S) - A divorced single mother seduces her 14 year old son...and his friend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial  

The next night, Saturday, I dressed in a tank top and short skirt. I knew my nipples were prominently on display beneath the thin top because I wasn’t wearing a bra, NOR was I wearing panties, and when Timmy’s friend Billy arrived I knew he noticed my tits right away because of the way he continued to stare at them all through dinner. At one point I made a big show of bending over to get something out of the bottom drawer of the refrigerator, and I know my skirt crept up high enough so Billy and Timmy could both see my naked ass and part of my cunt, and when I turned around and caught them looking at me Billy’s face turned beet read and Timmy just grinned happily.

After dinner I told the boys to go upstairs and I’d bring them some dessert. Little did Billy know what I had in mind for him to eat.

I rinsed off the dishes from dinner, put them in the dishwasher, then went up to my bedroom. There I took off my tank top and skirt and put on another of my sexy negligees, a black lace skimpy little thing that showed off my tits and naked pussy while doing a nice job of hiding my tummy.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly walked down the hallway to Timmy’s room, then opened the door and walked inside. The boys were sitting next to Timmy’s PC looking at porn, as Timmy and I had arranged for him to do with Billy while they waited for me.

“Hello guys,” I breathed, walking into the room, a rush of heat and wetness gushing into my cunt.

“Hi Mom ... see, Bill ... didn’t I tell you she was hot,” Tim said proudly.

“Yeah, but I thought you were kidding,” Billy stammered, staring at my almost naked body.

“Are you religious, Billy?” I asked.

“Yes, ma’am, we go to church,” he replied, still staring at my tits.

“This is a Bible, Billy. I want you to put your hand on it and swear that you will NEVER tell anyone about anything we do in this house tonight. Now ... put your hand on the Bible. Do you swear to never tell a soul about what we do together here tonight?”

“I ... yeah! Sure! I swear!” Billy said, his hand on the Holy Book. Inside I was laughing over using the Bible to talk a kid into letting me suck his cock and fuck him, but he did it, and afterward I put the Book down and turned to him.

“Good, Billy. Now ... I want to make this perfectly clear. You can do ANYTHING you want to me tonight, Billy ... you and Timmy. You can touch and fondle my tits ... you can finger my cunt or asshole ... you can take your naked cock out and put it in my mouth ... or you can fuck me in my pussy OR my ass. Anything, Billy. And you can come on my face, too. I love that, don’t I, baby?” I said to my son.

“Yeah. She sure does. Didn’t I tell you, Billy?” Timmy said.

“Boys, take off your clothes, then come to my bedroom. I want you both naked so I can see your cocks,” I said.

As both of them scrambled to get out of their clothes I began touching my pussy, pleased to see both boys had stiff cocks already.

“Now lets go to my bedroom,” I said. “We’ll have more room there. Then I turned and left the room, walking down the hall with both boys following me.

Inside, I crawled onto my bed, then lay on my back, playing with my pussy with one hand while fondling my tits with the other.

“Come up here with me, boys,” I said, as they did as I asked. God I was hot. TWO naked, 14 year old young boys with stiff cocks were going to suck and fuck me and feed me their cocks and I couldn’t wait to get started.

“Look at my tits, Billy. They’re big, don’t you think? I wear a C-cup bra, Billy. See how big they are?” I asked, holding my tits up for the boys. “Touch them, Billy,” I said, placing the boy’s hands on my tits, then moving my fingers down over his young cock, gently fondling it, feeling it pulsing in my hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.