The Naughty Girls Club No. 3 - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 3

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: The art teacher wants the students to do a picture illustrating change of fashion. Jessica's art likely crosses a line. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   School   Sports   Illustrated   .

For art class Mr. Heaton brought in a poster showing women’s sports dress fashion early in the previous century. “What do you think?” he asked the class.

Brad Huff said, “I don’t see how they could play tennis in those long skirts.”

“Right,” said Heaton. “Nowadays the skirts are shorter, but I believe they’re still white.”

“But the balls are yellow,” said Huff, “and the rackets are bigger and made of modern materials.”

“True,” Heaton said. “In fact my daughter Zoe just won the club championship, and I couldn’t believe the size of her racket. Okay, can anyone else think of what else’s changed?”

“Cellphones,” said Monica King.”

“Global warming,” said someone.

“Right,” said Mr. Heaton, “but I mean with regard to fashion.”

“Tattoos, piercing, and pubic hair,” blurted Jessica.

Mr. Heaton rolled his eyes. “Okay, enough of that, but for next class I want you to do a sketch illustrating the change in fashion.”

After class, Joanna said to Jessica, “At least you didn’t get a detention.”

“Don’t worry, I will,” Jessica replied.

The next day Jessica brought in her drawing.

“Good likeness of your daughter, wouldn’t you say?” she said to Mr. Heaton as she propped her artwork against the front wall. “And see, her skirt is white and short. And she’s using a modern racket. But she’s an old-fashioned girl at heart. No piercings or tattoos, as far as we can tell, and a nice full bush.”

Please Wait while image loads

Jessica was right—she got her detention.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.