Can We Play Strip Poker, Too? - Cover

Can We Play Strip Poker, Too?

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Playing with the Kids

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Playing with the Kids - A neighborhood group of swingers play strip poker and it leads to a family doing the same with their teenage kids.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The next day began as most Saturdays did, with me in the kitchen fixing breakfast when the kids came downstairs. Don had finished eating, and was reading the paper.

“Morning, kids,” I said, as David and Jill came into the kitchen.

“Hi Mom,” Jill said.

“Did you guys have fun last night, Mother?” David smirked.

“Why yes, we did. We had a great time,” I said, cracking open some eggs into the pan for the kids.

“You never answered my question, Mom,” Jill said.

“What question was that, dear?” I asked.

“How come you were going out without a bra,” she said.

I knew I had to make a decision, and so I made it. Whether it would be the right one or not I wasn’t sure, so I just went ahead and plunged in.

“I didn’t wear a bra because I felt sexy last night,” I said. “And your father sometimes likes it when my nipples are on display for other men. It’s exciting, isn’t it, Daddy?” I breathed, not sure how Don would react.

“Yeah. It is, kids. When a man has a wife as attractive as your mother, well ... sometimes it’s fun to show her off a little.”

“Wow!” Jill said.

“So Dad, were any of the other women there not wearing a bra?” David asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

“As a matter of fact, none of the women were wearing bras, and your father loved it, didn’t you, baby,” I smirked, serving the eggs to the kids.

“Yeah, I did. It was hot!” Don laughed.

“Wow!” Jill said again. “So what’d you guys do there?”

I looked at Don and he shrugged his shoulders while raising his eyebrows, a signal I interpreted to mean I should tell the kids what happened. And so I did.

“Kids, look. We’re going to be very honest with you. We’ve never lied to you and we’re not going to start now,” I began. “But what I’m going to tell you must be kept a secret. Is that agreeable?”

“Yeah, sure!” David said.

“Okay, Mom,” Jill said.

“So what’d ya do?” David asked.

“First, you have to understand that sometimes adults ... well ... after being married for a number of years, sometimes adults look for ways to ... well ... spice up a marriage a little.”

“You mean like sex stuff?” Jill said.

“Yes, honey. That’s exactly what I mean,” I said.

“So Mom ... what’d ya do?” David asked anxiously.

“Well ... remember you can never tell anyone about this,” I said again.

“Yes, Mother. We know!” Jill said.

“So TELL us!” David said.

“Well ... we ... we played a game of poker, but not for money,” I said.

“Then what did you play for?” Jill asked.

“We played a game called ‘Strip Poker,’” I said.

“Cool!” David said. “Did you have to take off your clothes and stuff?” he asked.

“Yes, honey. We did,” I said.

“MOM! Did you REALLY?” Jill gasped. “And you weren’t wearing a bra!”

“I know, honey. But it was fun, Jill. We enjoyed it,” I said.

“Did you have to show your naked boobs, Mom?” Jill asked, and I could see her nipples hardening under her thin tank top. Jill already has breasts larger than mine. She wears a 34C cup bra, and has a fantastic body, something Don has remarked about many times in the past.

“Yeah, I did, honey,” I said.

“WOW!” David said, and I noticed him shifting uncomfortably, squirming a little in his chair.

“Didn’t you get mad when Mom took off her top and those other men could see her naked boobs, Daddy?” Jill asked, her cheeks flushed.

“No, honey. In fact I loved it. I was very proud of her. Your mother has small breasts, but they’re beautiful, and she has very large nipples, which other men love.”

“Geez, Dad, that’s pretty far out,” David said, reaching down into his running shorts to adjust his now growing cock.

“Did you have to take YOUR clothes off, too, Daddy?” Jill asked, sweating now, her eyes glazed with lust.

“Yes, honey. I did,” Don said, and now HE was getting hard, too, because he openly reached down inside his shorts to also adjust HIS cock!

“Did you show everyone your cock, Dad?” David asked, reaching down inside his shorts, squeezing his cock in front of me, knowing I was watching him.

“Yes, David. I did.”

“Oh God, Daddy, that is so hot!” Jill gasped, as her hand slid down inside her shorts then. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans, and as I watched it looked like she was starting to rub her pussy.

“What else did you do, Dad?” David asked.

“Well ... as the game went on more people lost their clothes. Eventually we were all sitting there naked,” Don said.

“I WANT TO PLAY!” Jill shrieked. “CAN WE? Can we play strip poker with you guys, too, Mom? It’s raining today, Daddy. You can’t play golf. So can we play the game, too?”

“Yeah, Dad. I’d love to see Mom’s naked tits!” David said, staring at my erect nipples.

“And I’d like to see Daddy’s COCK!” Jill said, gazing down at Don’s obvious erection.

I thought about it for a moment, and realized they weren’t little kids any longer. And after the previous evening I was still hot and horny. So I made another life-changing decision. I said we’d do it. And we did.

We moved into the family room and Don got out a deck of cards. As he was dealing he told the kids how our game would work, “We play with the cards turned up, like this, and after five cards are dealt, the player with the worst hand has to take off an item of clothing.”

“Does it matter what we take off?” David asked.

“Nope. It’s up to you,” Don said, as he continued dealing.

I lost the first hand, and since I was wearing panties under my jeans and no bra under my tank top I stood and removed my jeans. My panties were a pair of purple bikini style lace panties, and I felt the wetness in them as David stared at my crotch.

“You’re really hot, Mom,” he said, his cock so hard now it was making a tent in his shorts.

Don lost the next hand, and removed his jeans, allowing us to see his equally hard dick clearly outlined in his gray briefs. I though Jill was going to have an orgasm on the spot when she saw it, but instead she just sighed, “Oh wow, Daddy! Seeing you like that makes me soooo hot!” she drooled, her nipples as stiff as rocks now.

Then my son lost a hand. I had the best cards, so I told him he had to take off his shorts.

“Mom, I don’t have anything on under them. Can’t I take off my tee shirt instead?” he pleaded.

“No, honey. I won. You lost. Take off your shorts,” I persisted. And he did it.

“Geez, David. Nice cock!” Jill breathed, rubbing herself openly now.

“Yes it is, isn’t it,” I said, sliding my hand down inside MY shorts as David, Jill and Don watched me. “Deal the cards, Don. I want to see you and Jill naked!”

As I hoped, Jill lost the next hand to Don. “Off with your top, honey,” he said, and the little minx pulled it off with no hesitation, cupping her tits in her hands.

“Is this what you wanted to see, Daddy?” she teased, staring at Don’s hardening cock.

“Yeah. It is. You’re beautiful, honey,” he whispered.

I lost the next hand, to David, and he said, “Take the rest off, Mom. Everything.” He was openly masturbating now, as were Don and Jill, so when I stood and removed the rest of my clothing I though my son was going to come.

“NO!” I snapped. “Do NOT come yet, David! Be patient.”

He took his hand off his cock, his cheeks red as his cock bounced and began oozing pre-cum goo out the end. “You, too, Jill. No playing with yourself yet. Save it for later.”

She complied, staring openly at her brother’s hard cock, and then Don lost a hand to Jill. “You, too, Daddy. Take all your clothes off,” she said, her eyes glazed, nipples erect.

Don stood, grinned at me, and removed his tee shirt. Then he rolled his underwear down over his knees, his cock stiff, long, and looking lovely.

“Ohhhh, Daddyyyyyy!” Jill moaned, touching her pussy again.

“Well it’s obvious we’re not going to keep these kids from touching themselves, Don,” I said. “Let’s take them upstairs.” And so we did.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.