Can We Play Strip Poker, Too? - Cover

Can We Play Strip Poker, Too?

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Swinging for the First Time

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Swinging for the First Time - A neighborhood group of swingers play strip poker and it leads to a family doing the same with their teenage kids.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

We arrived at Jo’s house at the same time as Jerry and Brenda, and we all introduced ourselves to each other. Inside were Jo and Ray, and Bud and Rita. My nipples were hard already, and when Ray, who we knew, came up and gave me a big hug and pressed his crotch into mine I pushed back. Jo greeted Don with a similar hug, and when I saw my husband grab her ass and pull her into him I knew this was going to be a fun evening.

It was a B.Y.O. party, so Don brought a bottle of Jack Daniels for us. I usually drink it with water, but tonight I had it just on the rocks, as he did as well. I wanted to be a little tipsy to give me the courage to do what I hoped I’d be asked to do, and it worked.

It seemed like dinner took forever to finish. Then we all moved into Jo’s family room and instead of sitting at tables we all just sat in a circle on the floor. When Brenda sat down she spread her legs and let her miniskirt slide up over her knees and I noticed she wasn’t wearing panties and her bald pussy looked like it was getting wet already. Don noticed it, too, and I grinned and felt a tingling in my cunt as Ray started dealing the cards.

“Cindy and Don, I think Jo’s told you the stakes we’re playing for, right?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“So you know it’s strip poker, and the person with the low hand has to take something off. Eventually whoever has the best hand gets to decide what the person with the low had has to do in front of us, okay?” he continued.

“Fine by us,” Don grinned. And the game was on.

I won’t bother going through all the details of the evening, because I suspect you’re more interested in hearing what happened later on, the next day. Let’s just say I came home from the party with more cum dripping from my pussy than I’d ever experienced before, even after those threesomes I’d had years earlier. I even had cum on my shoulders and in my hair, and as for my husband, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Don so worn out as he was that night.

Fortunately, when we got home the kids were in bed, and even though both Don and I had fucked and sucked through the entire evening, when we got into bed we were both still turned on. Then Don did something I didn’t think he would EVER do. He went down on me and actually sucked whatever cum was still left in my pussy from all those cocks I’d had in there.

“Oh God, baby, that’s so nasty!” I said, raising my legs up in the air, listening to him slurping and sucking the cum from my cunt. Then he even licked some cum from my ass, too, where Bud had fucked me. That had been a first for me. I’d never been fucked in the ass before, but when it happened I was too toasted to stop it, and I’m glad I didn’t. It felt GREAT!

I came again for the last time that night while Don was sucking and tonguing my ass. I immediately fell asleep right after my orgasm so I literally can’t remember if Don was still eating me or not. Nor do I care. I was totally wiped out, and had the best night of sleep I’d had in years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.