Can We Play Strip Poker, Too? - Cover

Can We Play Strip Poker, Too?

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Jo’s Confession

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Jo’s Confession - A neighborhood group of swingers play strip poker and it leads to a family doing the same with their teenage kids.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Like a lot of other American families these days, we’re having to cut back on a lot of things. Instead of taking the kids to a Friday night movie, now we’re sitting home watching TV with them, or playing board games. The same is true with friends of ours. Everyone who actually has to WORK for a living is struggling while the rich, fat cat CEO’s and pro athletes are raking in millions.

“It’s just not fair,” I said to my friend, Jo, as we were discussing the economy. We met through our husbands who work together at the Chevy truck plant here in town. “Don and Ray are working SO hard to make ends meet while those rich Wall Street assholes get bailouts and big bonuses for causing this mess in the first place.”

“So true, girlfriend,” Jo said. “Ray and I haven’t been to a restaurant in weeks.”

“I know. Neither have we,” I replied.

“Listen, Cindy,” Jo said. “I’ve been hesitating to say anything to you about this, but ... well...”

“What, honey?” I asked, curious.

“Well ... there is still one thing that’s free, and it is terribly fun and exciting,” Jo said, grinning sheepishly.

“What, sex? Well sure, but that’s a little hard to do with the kids around,” I said.

“Yes, but ... well...” she began. “Listen ... how would you and Don like to come over for a little pot luck dinner tomorrow night with some good friends of ours? I know it’s spur of the moment, but ... well ... we have these really nice two other couples who have been joining us, and...”

“And what, sweetie? It sounds like fun. I’m sure we’d like to come, but let me ask Don. The kids are old enough to be left home alone,” I said.

“First I ... I need to tell you the rest of the story, honey,” my girlfriend said. “You see, Cindy. We ... well ... we...”

“You WHAT?” I laughed. “Good Lord, Jo, it sounds like you’re about to tell me you all get together and go out and rob banks or something. What is it?”

“Well ... after dinner, and a few drinks, of course, we ... we play a card game, Cindy. We farm the kids out to my mother’s and we ... we play poker. Strip poker, Cindy. We play strip poker!”

“You WHAT?” I gasped. I’ve known Jo for years, and would never have guessed she even had any interest in something like that.

“It’s true, Cindy. It started a couple of weeks ago. Ray met these guys in that bar where he and Don stop off for a beer after work. They seemed nice, and they don’t live too far from us, so we all got together for dinner at one of their homes a couple of weekends ago. Well ... after dinner one of them suggested we play some ‘low stakes’ poker, so we did. At first we just played for dimes, with a one dollar maximum bet. It was fun for a while. Then, just before we were ready to go home one of the guys, Bud, suggested we ‘liven things up a little.’”

“Ray asked him what he had in mind, and Bud said, ‘why don’t we play a little strip poker?’”

“REALLY! Oh wow. What did you do?” I asked, becoming a little dewy in my pussy as the thought of playing strip poker entered my mind.

“One of the wives, Brenda, said it sounded fun. ‘It wouldn’t be like you haven’t seen women in our skimpy bathing suits. No big deal, right? As long as we quit when we get down to just our lingerie’ she said.”

“So! Did you do it?” I asked, my heart pounding.

“Yeah. We did, Cindy. And oh God it was so hot!”

“How much did you show?” I asked. “I mean, did you take off your clothes?”

“Yeah. I did,” Jo said. “And let me tell you, to take off my blouse and skirt in front of these two guys I’d only recently met ... well ... it was hot, Cindy. I was sitting there in just my bra and panties, and these two guys were staring at me like I haven’t been stared at in a long time. It was arousing, you know?”

“I imagine it was. Wow,” I said, really getting hot now. “So what happened?”

“Well, after us wives were all in our bras and panties, the guys still had on their jeans, so Brenda said, ‘hey, not fair. You get to see us in our underwear and you guys are still wearing jeans.’ So Bud says, ‘well we can keep playing if you want, but we’re not taking our jeans off until we lose, right, guys?’ So Brenda says, ‘well then we’ll keep playing.’ Rita, Bud’s wife, says, ‘yeah, but what if we lose again?’ Bud says, ‘well then I guess we’ll get to see some tits!’”

“So did you? Keep playing?” I asked, feeling a trickle of sweat rolling down my sides from my armpits.

“Yeah. We did,” Jo said.

“And?”

“Jerry, the other husband, lost a hand, so he stands up and unbuttons his jeans. Then he took them off, and oh God, Cindy. He was wearing a pair of grey briefs, and his cock was hard, and there was a wet spot where the head of it was touching his briefs. I couldn’t believe it, but there it was, and he wasn’t even trying to hide it. So his wife, Brenda, says, ‘looks like you like this game, baby.’ And he says, ‘yeah, I do,’ and honest to God, Cindy, he actually reached down and squeezed his cock right there in front of us.”

“Jesus, Jo. Weren’t you getting hot?”

“Hot? My pussy was drenched, Cindy. I wanted to crawl over to that guy and take that beautiful monster out of his underwear and suck him right there in front of everyone,” Jo said, her eyes cloudy, nipples clearly getting hard. Jo has gorgeous 38D tits, and she always wears fairly thin tops and bras and it’s always easy to see when her nipples are hard, and they sure were then.

“So then what happened?” I asked, my own nipples on my perky little 34B tits as hard as rocks, I knew.

“Then Brenda lost again. Everyone looked at her and she just shrugged and said, ‘oh well.’ And then just like that she reached behind her back, unsnapped her bra, and took it off. She has nice breasts, too, at least a C-cup, and of course the guys all were grinning and telling her she was hot and stuff.”

“And ... keep going. This is so hot!” I said, squirming in the booth. We were at a Wendy’s and my pussy was getting soaked.

“Well ... then Ray lost. He looked at me, stood up, and took off his jeans, too. And the big lug. He had on boxer shorts and his cock actually poked out through the hole in them, hard as a rock. He quickly tucked it back inside his shorts, but the other wives clapped and whistled, and for some reason it turned me on even more to know that these other women had seen my husband’s naked cock,” she whispered, leaning over so the people behind us couldn’t hear what she was saying.

“Oh my God, baby,” I said, on fire now. “So keep going. This is HOT!”

“Then I lost, Cindy. I looked at Ray and I said, ‘I’m your wife, Ray. Do you really want me to do this?’ and he said, ‘you lost, honey. A bet’s a bet. You have to do it.’ And so I did it, Cindy. I took off my bra, and the other husbands did the same thing again ... cheering, clapping their hands, and I blushed, but I was so excited. Then Rita lost, and she took off her bra, and Bud still hadn’t lost, so we kept playing, and then Brenda lost again.”

“Jesus!” I exclaimed. “She didn’t take off her panties, too ... did she?”

“She did!” Jo said. “She didn’t say anything. She just stood up, stared at her husband for a couple of seconds, and he said, ‘go ahead, honey. You lost, too.’ So she rolled her panties down over her hips and knees and off her ankles, and kicked them off and her ... her pussy is shaved, Cindy. As bare as a baby’s, and it was glistening it was so wet. She was HOT, and believe me, she’s got a great body, especially when you see it naked like that.”

“Oh my God, honey, I’m burning up here. Then what happened?”

“Well ... Bud still had his jeans on, so we kept playing, and Rita lost again, so she stands up and takes off HER panties, and unlike Brenda, Rita has this full bush of black hair, but we could still see she was wet, because some of her pubic hair was matted against her lips.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.