Daddy Craver's Baby Slut's Orgy - Cover

Daddy Craver's Baby Slut's Orgy

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Incest Sex Story: Several years ago I corresponded with a young woman who had told me she was 18. Later I found out she was only FIFTEEN, but she loved me to write stories about her and with the advice of two other friends, we talked her thorough how to seduce her father, which she did. This is one of the stories she loved....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   .

Baby Slut and her Daddy Double’s Friends

“Get in, baby,” Daddy Double said, opening the door for me. I was wet already, and I could feel the excitement in my cunt as I slid into the front seat of Daddy Double’s car.

“Hi Daddy,” I breathed, letting him see under my skirt, teasing him with my naked pussy.

“Did you touch yourself in school today, Baby Slut?” he asked, his eyes real sexy, staring at my slippery wet thighs.

“Yeah. I did. Twice,” I said truthfully.

“Did anyone hear you?” he asked, looking back and forth from me to the road as he drove.

“I think so. A girl came in and sat next to me in the next stall and when I heard her peeing I moaned softly, but loud enough so I know she could hear me. Then she sat there without moving and I make the squishing noises like you like me to, Daddy Double, and when I came I moaned again and the entire time she wasn’t doing anything. Then when I finished coming I heard her moan a little, too, and I left before she came out of the stall.”

“Good girl,” Daddy Double said. “Are you still wet, Steph?”

“Yeah. I am. Want to see?” I asked, turning my body toward his, leaning back against the door.

“Of course,” he said, smiling his sexy smile at me.

I spread my legs and raised my skirt up to my waist, showing Daddy Double my naked, wet cunt and oily thighs. His eyes closed a little, and he licked his lips. “They’re going to love you, Steph,” he said.

“They?” I asked, my heart beating faster. Daddy Double knows how much I love sex with groups of men, and it had been a long time since he took me any place where I could do stuff like that, and I missed it.

“Are you horny, kitten?” he asked.

“God yes, Daddy,” I said. “Can’t you smell me?”

He laughed. “God yes, Steph. And I love it.”

“After my real daddy fucked me last night I didn’t shower, Daddy Double,” I told him. “I left his cum in my pussy all night, and when I masturbated in the girls room today I could feel some of it still inside my cunt. Isn’t that nasty, Daddy Double?”

“Yes, Steph, it is, and I love it. As you know,” he grinned.

“Oh yes, Daddy Double, I know all about how much you love nasty sex. And you know what? So do I, Daddy Double. I love sex with my real daddy, too, because it’s loving and tender and caring, but I also love the kinds of nasty sex you have me do, too, Daddy Double. I love being a slut as much as I love being a loving daughter. Is that bad, Daddy Double? Am I a bad girl?”

“Oh yeah,” Daddy Double said, grinning. “You are a very bad little slut, Steph. Just like we both love you to be, don’t we,” he smiled sexily.

When he pulled into the dingy motel parking lot and turned off the car my heart started beating faster again. I wondered what would be waiting for me behind the door as Daddy Double used the key to unlock and open it. I followed him inside, and was disappointed to see the room was empty.

“I want you for myself first, Baby Slut,” Daddy Double said. “Then I’ll invite our friends in to play with you.”

Daddy Double told me to undress, and when I took my clothes off he did, too. While we were getting undressed I told Daddy Double how glad I was to be on the pill now so both he and my real daddy could fuck me without having to use rubbers. I love the feeling of hot cum shooting into my pussy, and I love the way it feels all squishy in my cunt after I’ve been fucked.

When we were both naked, Daddy Double had me lay on the bed on my back, then crawled on top of me and straddled my face, feeding me his cock. Some pre-cum stuff was leaking out the end of it already, and it was real sweet and salty tasting. I love the slippery way it feels on my tongue when I run my tongue over the head of Daddy Double’s cock, and I know he sure loves the way it feels, too.

“Lick my balls, baby,” Daddy Double moaned, and I did, running my tongue all over the hairy sack while Daddy Double kept groaning somewhere above me. Then I went further, behind his balls, like he loves me to do, and I licked his asshole for a couple of minutes. When I do stuff like that with Daddy Double it makes me feel so wonderfully slutty, and I know that’s why he likes me to do it, too, because he wants me to be his really nasty little Baby Slut.

When I finished getting Daddy Double’s cock hard enough so he could fuck me he crawled down my body and slid his cock inside my wet cunt. We stared right into each others eyes, just the way Daddy Double loves us to do.

“Is this the way it feels when your real daddy fucks you, Steph?” Daddy Double whispered, his eyes real sexy looking.

“Yeah. It is,” I said, only my real daddy’s cock is thicker. They’re both about the same length, but Daddy Double’s cock isn’t as thick as my real daddy’s cock. Still, it’s a nice cock ... bigger than Dave’s or George’s was, and the fact that it belongs to my Daddy Double makes it just fine with me.

We fucked for a while, and then Daddy Double said he wanted to come on my face. I told him to do it, and he pulled his cock out of my cunt and wiped it across my lips, letting me smell and taste my pussy juice on his cock. Then I sucked him again, and I right away I could taste the difference in his cock from when I was sucking it before versus sucking it now, with my cunt juice on it. It was much saltier now, and stronger tasting, but I still loved sucking it. Then Daddy Double started groaning, and his eyes rolled up in his head and I knew he was going to come, so I pulled his cock out of my mouth like he loves me to do and aimed it at my face. When the first burst of cum shot out the end of it it went all the way across my nose and forehead into my hair a little. The next burst landed on my cheek. So did the next ... and the next ... and finally the last one. When he was through coming, I used his dick to push some of the cum into my mouth, sucking on the cum and cock loudly, smacking my lips, making a lot of noise while I sucked and ate the cum. Daddy Double loves me to do that, and I love to do it for him.

When I had most of the cum wiped off my face, Daddy Double asked me if I was ready for some company. He said he had a very special surprise for me, and I said I couldn’t wait. He went to the phone and called a number and talked quietly to someone, telling them to come to our room. Then a few minutes later someone knocked on the door and Daddy Double went and let them in. I almost died when I saw who it was.

“Steph ... I want you to finally meet Ted and Jill,” Daddy Double said, then, “ ... and of course you know who this is, don’t you, Baby Slut.” God, I sure did. It was DADDY! My real daddy!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.