Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Zach has chained the preacher's daughter to him with his twin sister's slutty magic. Now he needs to figure out who the 'mistress bitch' is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

All through Civics class, I wondered what had gotten into Susannah. She was so off. Her cheeks were burning bright and she couldn’t stop squirming. Did something happen during PE? She had that with Sable. I hope Susannah didn’t do anything to indiscreet.

Just as the class was coming to the end, Nisha stepped through the door. No one noticed the dusky-skinned and busty MILF walking naked through the classroom. I only allowed my eyes to flick to her, trying not to act like anything was wrong.

She perched on my desk, her large tits swaying about her. “Oh, yes, Sable Newport is definitely the one.”

I nodded.

“Here’s the prophecy that you will have to unravel,” my thought form purred.

A bitch to leash,

to muzzle and chain,

requires a special treat.

A trap is baited,

with a nubile delight.

An innocent facade.

A beauty claimed.

On her knees,

the trap must be.

Ready to please.

Ready to deceive.

I blinked at the prophecy then glanced over at Susannah. An innocent facade? A beauty claimed? Interesting. Was it implying I had to use Susannah as bait? I wanted to talk to my thought form and get Nisha’s input, but I was in the middle of class.

Still, it was a very intriguing prophecy. One that definitely made sense why I needed to get Susannah. She could be more than just my disguise. My public face. If she was what I needed to get the Mistress Bitch on my side, then she was even more perfect than I’d thought.

“Study what we talked about today because it will be on the test on Friday,” Mr. Fredrickson said. “I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

I stood and glanced at Susannah. “I take it PE was a little ... interesting?”

The panicked look flashed over Susannah’s face. It was rather cute. She looked around and then calmed herself. “I don’t like to gossip, Zach.” She said. “That’s not very becoming of a proper, Christian woman.”

“You’re right,” I said, offering her my arm. I glanced over at Nisha and, as quietly as I could, said, “we need something private.”

“I know just the spot,” my thought form said. “Follow.”

“Well, I suppose it wasn’t too important?” I said as my eyes followed Nisha’s plump, dusky ass as she strolled toward the door.

“No, no,” Susannah said. “Just a little tiff between girls. It happens.”

She was doing a very good job. She remembered her role. I liked that. I knew she was the one I would have at my side in public, so it was good that she could play the part so well. I was convinced. I had no doubts that she wasn’t just a proper, young woman.

We chatted about nothing really as Nisha led us into the hallway. Susannah and I had to thread through the crowd while Nisha just walked through them. Which was annoying as they blocked the gorgeous view of her delicious rump.

But that was life.

She led us around the corner and the students started to thin out. Everyone was heading to the cafeteria. It was the lunch period. She walked into an empty classroom. Just phasing right through the door like it wasn’t there.

She appeared so real to me that it was easy to forget she was a spirit only I could touch. I opened it and ushered Susannah inside. I closed it. The room didn’t look to be in use. Chairs were sitting on the desk. The chalkboard hadn’t been written on in a while. The room felt empty, bare of any decorations.

“No one should disturb you here, Master,” Nisha said.

“Oh, Susannah, you did very good not talking about our private business in front of others,” I said, cupping my wife’s chin. I stroked her cheek with my thumb. “Now tell me what happened. Every detail.”

“Yes, dear,” Susannah said, her cheeks were so bright. “Well...” Tears started forming in her eyes. “I ... I ... I was indiscreet.”

I cupped her face. “Indiscreet?” What did that mean? “What happened?”

“I ... I couldn’t stop looking at Sable in the locker room.” She swallowed. “I was ... attracted to her body. Ever since the angel last night, I think ... I think I find women ... It’s sinful, I know, but...”

“It’s what I want you to be,” I told her. “I need you to be bisexual. It’s okay to look, just don’t be obvious about it.”

“I was obvious.” She quivered, staring me in the eyes. Her tears magnified her eyes.

Maybe that wasn’t such a bad thing. “Okay, what did she do?”

She trembled there and told me about how the dominating Sable had called her a closet dyke. My head cocked as I realized this was just what I needed. The bait for the trap to claim Sable. But I wasn’t sure just how it would work.

It was one thing to have Sable dominate Susannah, but it was another thing to claim her for myself. My mind thought over the problem as Susannah quivered there. She rubbed at her hands, her eyes growing wet.

“Moira came to my rescue and then she ... she...” Susannah’s cheeks burned bright as the tears spilled down her cheeks.

“She ate your pussy?” I asked.

Susannah’s eyes bulged.

“I asked you if you had a problem with me fucking my twin,” I said. “She’s taking my dick in her pussy before. So has your pussy.”

“I thought ... I didn’t think you really meant it.” Susannah squirmed. “It was like ... a metaphor or something. An example or a test but ... You’re not mad that I let her go down on me?” She trembled before me, her lower lip quivering.

“You didn’t let her do anything,” I said. “She was Moira. She seized.”

“And made me cum,” Susannah whimpered. “I ... I really enjoyed it.”

My dick throbbed at the idea of my twin sister eating out Susannah’s cunt. Well, fair was fair. Susannah had eaten out Moira’s pussy last night. My dick was hard. I had to enjoy my girlfriend. I needed to be pleasured.

“She’s my twin,” I said. “She’s involved in this plan. An important part of it. And so are you. You are just what we need to claim Sable.”

“I am?” Susannah asked.

I winked at her. “Now kneel and suck my dick. Just thinking of my sister going down on you has inflamed my passions. And what’s a wife’s duty.”

“To submit and pleasure her husband,” she moaned and dropped to her knees before me. She licked her lips. “I’m so ready to serve, Zach.”

She attacked the fly of my jeans and my belt. She had both undone in moments and yanked them down. Then she tugged at my boxers with such slutty eagerness. She wanted my dick. She craved it. That was so hot. My dick popped out.

Susannah’s blue eyes widened with delight. She licked her lips then opened her mouth and swallowed my cock. She was so submissive. Just perfect. I groaned as her soft mouth slid down my shaft and suckled on my dick.

My cock throbbed in her mouth as she nursed on me. I shuddered, a big smile spreading over my lips as she loved me. I sucked in a deep breath, loving every second of her hot mouth nursing on me. She bobbed her head, swirling her tongue around me.

“Just like that,” I groaned. “Just like that. That’s perfect, Susannah.”

She moaned in delight and suckled with such passion on me. She nursed with all that hunger that she could muster. I loved how she suckled on me. She nursed on me with everything that she had. My heart pounded in my chest. This was amazing.

I groaned as she bobbed her head. Nisha smiled, her hands squeezing her big boobs. Milk beaded her brown nipples. I licked my lips as my thought form grinned at me. She drifted towards me, knowing what I craved.

“Yes,” I groaned as I leaned over and latched onto her nipple. I suckled.

Her breast milk splashed against the back of my throat. I groaned and swallowed that delight. It was an incredible rush to have her milk squirting into my mouth. I gulped it down, swallowing that wonderful delight.

I drank down that wonderful milk, swallowing every bit of it that I could as Susannah worked her soft lips up and down my cock. She suckled on me with such passion. She nursed on me with that hot mouth of hers.

“That’s it, Master,” cooed Nisha as I gulped down her creamy breast milk. “Mmm, just enjoy that delight.”

It was so refreshing and not real at all, but I didn’t care.

I nursed from her as Susannah suckled at my dick with such passion. She bobbed her head, working her hot mouth up and down my cock. Her suction swelled the pressure growing in my nuts. That need to erupt and spray my cum into her mouth.

I groaned around Nisha’s nipple. Her milk gushed into my mouth. She stroked her hands through my short hair, holding me to her breast. Her moans echoed through the room, heard only by me. This was an incredible delight.

Susannah suckled hard on my dick. She nursed with such passion on my dick. Her tongue swept around the crown. She wanted my jizz. Craved it spraying into her mouth. She was such a perfect slut for me. I loved her mouth.

She groaned around my dick.

“That’s it, Master,” cooed Nisha. “Mmm, release that lust. You can’t have it clouding your judgment. You need to have a clear head.”

I groaned around her nipple as I drank more and more of her sweet breast milk. My dick throbbed in Susannah’s mouth. She bobbed her head, working her head up and down my shaft. Nisha was right. I had to have that clear head.

I needed to relieve pressure.

Susannah was perfect for that. Her submissive mouth worked up and down my cock. Her repressed lusts had been released. She nursed on me, suckling for all her might. Bound to me by the succubus’s power and my sister’s spells.

It was wonderful. Amazing. I suckled harder on Nisha’s nipple. I nursed on her with such passion. My toes curled in my shoes as the pressure at the tip of my dick grew and grew in my naughty wife’s mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, caressing me.

I groaned around Nisha’s nipple. I gulped down her breast milk. The creamy warmth melted to my stomach. I loved that heat spreading down to my nethers. To my balls and my cock buried in Susannah’s hungry mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.