The Naughty Girls Club No. 2 - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 2

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica and Joanna recruit a new girl to The Naughty Girls Club. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   School   Spanking   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Jessica and Joanna huddled in the hall before school.

Joanna said, “So now you have to tell me. What’s the naughty thing we’re going to learn today?”

“I love how curious you are. You’re just itching to know.”

“Just tell me. The bell’s going to ring in a minute.”

“Okay. You know that new girl. Jillian or something like that?”

“Yeah, Jill, I think. Funny to come in with only a few weeks left in the year.”

Girl in school uniform

“Right. I think she’s kind of shy. I mean she doesn’t know anyone, and she might be very interested in joining the club.”

“Yeah, I bet she would.”

“But she has to pass the initiation.”

“What’s the initiation?”

“She has to do something naughty.”

“Right, that makes sense. What does she have to do, I mean specifically?”

“Well, since we’re all in Mr. Morgan’s sixth period art right after lunch, I think what she has to do is masturbate in class.”

“Ooh, I like that.”

“I thought you would.”


Jessica and Joanna sat with Jill over lunch and discussed the Naughty Girls Club. Jill was eager to join. But then they explained the initiation requirement.

“Oh, I can’t do that,” Jill exclaimed.

“Sure you can. You just sneak a hand under your skirt and touch yourself.”

“But it would be...”

“Naughty. That’s the whole point.”

“But what if someone...”

“Don’t worry,” Jessica said. “I’ll distract them. And when you’re done, all you have to do is let Joanna sniff your fingers. To make sure you did it fully and properly.”

“I don’t know about this,” Jill said.

“You have to,” Joanna said.

“Okay, I’ll try,” said Jill. “Maybe.”


At art, Jill sat at one of the back tables. Joanna sat next to her. Jessica sat up front. For the first twenty minutes Mr. Morgan lectured. Chiaroscuro today. Then, as usual, came thirty minutes of free draw.

“Okay, Jill,” whispered Joanna. “Time to do your stuff.”

“I can’t,” Jill said, shaking her head. “I just can’t.”

Meanwhile Jessica used her pastel sticks to make a sketch. It was almost finished when Mr. Morgan looked over her shoulder. “Jessica,” he exclaimed. “What the ... What are you...?”

Girl in school uniform masturbating on a chair

“It’s the new girl Jill,” Jessica explained. “She’s masturbating, see. She’s just about to come. See how her nipples practically poke through her shirt? And those buttons are probably the same color as her nipples when she’s super excited. All I have to do is dab in a little girl cum oozing from her cunt.”

“Stop,” said Mr. Morgan. “Stop right now.”

“Okay, okay,” Jessica said. “No girl cum. Poor Jill.”

Everyone turned to look at Jill. She was blushing furiously.


Jessica got detention, but that evening the three girls met at Joanna’s house.

“You were very naughty,” Joanna told Jill. “You didn’t jill off. Ha ha, how appropriate. Or inappropriate.”

“But that’s the beauty of it,” Jessica said. “You were naughty either way.”

Jill said, “So I’m in? I’m in the club?”

“You are,” Jessica said. “Congratulations. But because you were naughty, we have to punish you.”

“What kind of punishment?”

Jessica smiled. “Spanking.”

Two naked women spanking one naked woman

“But because you didn’t get to come in art class, we’re going to make you come now.”

Naked woman with one woman playing with her pussy and another woman sucking her nipple

“Isn’t being naughty delicious?”

Jill was too out of it to answer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.