A Family Fucking Christmas - Cover

A Family Fucking Christmas

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: A Family Fucking Christmas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Family Fucking Christmas - A submissive wife turns into a raging slut at her husband's family Christmas gathering.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Are you sure about this, darling?” Kathy asked her husband. Ted had insisted she wear her red lace stockings and red lace garter belt, with the black, transparent push-up bra under a curtain-thin transparent black blouse and micro-mini skirt. “This skirt isn’t even long enough to reach down to the top of my stockings, honey. They’re going to see my bare flesh and the straps from my garter belt below my skirt. And are you sure you don’t want me to wear panties? My God, Ted, I look like a street walker dressed like this,” Kathy said, staring at her image in the mirror.

“Exactly as I want you to look, Kathy. Today you are going to let my family do things to you I haven’t even told you about yet. Nasty things, baby. Really nasty. So perverted I can’t even talk about them to you until you are into one of your ‘moods.’ And hopefully by then you’ll just let things happen, Kathy. You are going to be hotter than you’ve ever been in your life, and you’re going to come so many times today you may even be so wiped out you’ll sleep through some of what is going to be done to you today,” Ted grinned, reaching under his wife’s short skirt, feeling her shaved pussy, then her wet cunt.

“Oh baby, I’m so hot already,” Kathy moaned.

“And I want you to smell like it, too. Reach down here, Kathy. Into your cunt.”

“Oh God, Ted. I’m soaked already,” Kathy moaned.

“Now wipe it on your face, baby. I want you to wear your cunt juices as perfume today.”

“Oh Jesus!” Kathy moaned, doing as she was told. “I can’t believe you didn’t let me shower this morning, especially since we fucked last night. I’m rank, Ted! My cunt reeks!”

“I know, baby. Just the way I want you to smell. Now get some more and wipe it all over your face and neck ... yeah ... like that,” Ted said, his cock tingling, growing harder as he watched his young wife beginning the process to transform her into a total cock crazed, cum-craving slut.

“I ... I smell like an empty can of sardines left out in the sun too long,” Kathy breathed, her eyes glazed. Without being told, she reached under her skirt and dipped her fingers into her pussy again, then opened her eyes and stared direct at Ted as she wiped the slick juices across her lips and chin, inhaling deeply as she did it, her body trembling, jerking slightly.

“God you look hot, baby!” Ted said, admiring his beautiful young brunette wife. He knew Kathy had a gorgeous face, with her high cheekbones, flawless skin, long jet-black hair and snappy brown eyes, and he could see the “fuck me” hunger there, too. She was the perfect sex slave ... a gorgeous, stacked, innocent young woman who would allow anyone to perform whatever sexual perversion they wanted on her. She was HIS slut, HIS sex slave, and he knew no man could ever be prouder of his wife than Ted was of Kathy.

In the car on the way over Ted told Kathy to put her feet up on the dashboard and pull her skirt up around her waist. She did it, and when a bus pulled up next to them she told Ted the driver and passengers were looking at her exposed pussy.

“Let them, baby. Touch it for them,” Ted instructed, and she did it.

“Oh God, Ted, this is so much fun. I love showing off my cunt for you.”

“I love it, too, baby. And so do they. I bet every man on that bus would love to fuck you. Do you realized that?” Ted coaxed.

“Oh fuck!” Kathy moaned, reaching down, spreading her cunt lips open with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other.

The bus driver honked his horn, and Kathy looked up at him, grinning. Then she sucked her fingers as the light turned and Ted pulled away, the horn on the bus honking several times again in appreciation.

They arrived at Ray and Kelly’s home, got out, and walked to the door, Ted carrying the bag of presents they’d bought for their “special holiday.”

“Ready, baby?” Ted asked, as he rang the bell. From inside they heard Baron barking, Ray’s large German Shepherd. Then the door opened and Ray welcomed them, telling them to come inside.

Kelly greeted them and took their coats, smiling knowingly as she looked Kathy over from head to toe.

“Wow, you are HOT, sister-in-law!” Kelly grinned.

“No SHIT!” Ray leered. “Give me a hug, Kath. Merry Christmas,” Ray said, embracing Kathy, his hands reaching down to cup her ass cheeks as he pulled her body into his, letting her feel his cock pressing into her crotch. “Can’t wait to slide this into your cunt, baby. I’ve been waiting a long time to bone you,” he whispered, please to feel Kathy pressing back on him, grinding her cunt against his cock.

“I’m not wearing panties, Ray, so I guess you’ll be able to do whatever you want to me today,” she whispered back. “I am so horny I can’t stand it.”

“Let the good times begin!” Ray grinned, releasing Kathy.

Kelly put the coats in the guest bedroom, then returned, joining everyone in the lower-level rec room. Kathy had only heard about this room, but had not seen it on her two previous visits to the home. It was a large room, perhaps 30’ by 20’ in size, and she was surprised to see two sofas, two large club chairs, with a mattress and several pillows lying on the floor in the center of the room. A Christmas tree was in one corner, next to a lighted, enclosed gas fireplace, creating a very cozy, festive atmosphere.

“Hi Aunt Kathy,” Heidi exclaimed as they entered the room. “You look really HOT!” the teenage girl squealed, running to Kathy, hugging her.

“Yeah, you’re a real MILF!” Ronnie grinned, joining his sister, hugging his sexy aunt. Kathy was stunned to feel how large the young boy’s cock felt as, like his father had done, Ronnie pressed into her as he hugged her, groping her ass cheeks just as Ray had done.

“Like father, like son, right, Kathy?” Ted’s mother, Beverly, said. “They’re both such horny honeys,” she continued. “Just like Gerald was, and like my other son, right, Ted?”

Ted walked over to the attractive woman. Bev Morgan was in her late-50’s, but thanks to some expensive breast enlargement and other cosmetic surgery, still had the kind of body men coveted.

“Hello, Mother,” Ted said, hugging the woman.

“Hmm, darling ... I have SO missed your and Ray’s cocks ... and Ronnie’s,” she moaned. “All you horny cocks are so addictive, you know.”

“Well don’t forget we’re kind of horny, too, Grams,” Heidi grinned, walking over to them. “Aren’t we, Uncle Ted,” the teenager said, reaching down to squeeze the lump in Ted’s pants as he and his mother moved apart, all of them grinning knowingly.

“Here ya go, everyone,” Ray said, entering the room with a tray of eggnog. “This should warm up everyone before we start the party.”

They each took a glass and as they drank, Ray said, “We have a kind of family tradition here, Kathy. The newest member of our family, which in this case is you, is always the guest of honor ... the center of attention in some of the games we play. So here’s to you ... our honorary slut of the day,” Ray said, lifting his glass.

Everyone took a swallow, and Ray said, “Everyone but you gets to draw a number from this hat. We go in order. Whoever draws number 1 gets to make the first request of you. And, ah ... the way the game works, honey, is that as the guest of honor you have to do whatever the others tell you to do. It can get kind of nasty, but I guaranteed you, Kathy, since you can’t be held responsible for being made to do the things we make you do, you’re going to totally enjoy it. You’ll be our “slut for the day” and you are going to have more orgasms than you ever thought possible over the next few hours. So ... will you follow our family tradition? Will you play our game with us?”

“Oh God! Ted? Is this okay with you? I’m your wife. Is this what you want? No matter what they make me do?” Kathy asked, her voice trembling with excitement.

“It’s why I brought you here, Kathy. Why I married you. I saw the potential in you to become the kind of wife I’ve always wanted. A totally submissive sex slave. And I know you want it, too. So go with it, baby. Say yes, you’ll do it. And then just lie back and enjoy it ... all of it. We’re going to take you into a world of decadence and perversion beyond anything you’ve ever dreamed possible ... and you’re going to enjoy every shocking second of it. Trust me,” Ted said, smiling proudly at his beautiful wife.

“Then yes, I’ll do it, Ray. I’ll play your game. Just tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it. With any or all of you,” Kathy breathed, her rock hard nipples so stiff they were practically poking holes in her thin bra and blouse.

“Excellent!” Ray exclaimed. “So ... pick your number, folks, and once we’ve gone through the entire sequence we’ll start at the first number and do it again ... and again ... as many times as we can until Kathy finally says she’s had enough. However, Kathy, while you can quit the game you can’t quit until we’ve gone through every number at least once. That means you will have to do anything each of the six of us want you to do at least once. If at the end of that sequence you’re willing to let the game continue and we enter the second round, you would then have to go all the way through that second sequence in its entirety as well. In other words, you can only stop the game at the end of each complete round. Do you understand?”

“I ... yeah, I guess so. That means after six of you have made me ... do things ... then I can quit the game, but if I want you to keep going I have to do at least let you make me do six more things before I can quit the game, right?”

“And so on. Okay?” Ray asked.

“You’ll love it, Aunt Kathy. You have no idea how much fun it’s going to be,” Heidi squealed. Kathy realized she and her brother had taken off some of their clothes already. Kathy was standing there in just a thin bra and thong bikini, and Ronnie was in low-cut speedo underwear briefs, his thick cock clearly outlined under the thin material.

Kathy, with a rush of wetness filling her cunt, turned to Ray and said, “Let’s play the game.” And they did.

Everyone drew a number, and when Kelly announced she had number 1. she said, “I’ll make it easy on you, honey. For my request all I want you to do it take off your skirt and blouse and lie on the mattress and begin masturbating for us.”

“Oh God,” Kathy moaned, staring at Ted as she pulled off her top and stepped out of her skirt. Knowing her smooth pussy lips were glistening with cunt juices, she was surprised when she lay on the floor on the mattress, spread her legs, and came the instant she began to masturbate for her audience.

“Uhhh ohhh myyy Godddddd!!!!!!!!!” she cried out, her body jolted by the unexpected climax.

“Wow, she is fucking HOT!” Ronnie laughed.

“Quickly. Who drew number 2.?” Ray asked.

“I did,” Ted said, looking down at his hot wife, proud to see her still quivering as the aftershocks of her orgasm still rocked her.

“Make her do something nasty, Uncle Ted!” Heidi squealed.

“I think I will,” Ted grinned. “Ronnie, why don’t you take out that monster cock of yours and shove it up my wife’s cunt. Fuck her, Ronnie. And come in her,” Ted said.

“Ohhh Tedddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!” Kathy moaned, staring at her husband for a moment, until Ronnie stepped out of his briefs, his long, hard thick cock so excited it curled upward. The monster cock appeared to be at least nine or ten inches long, and when he got down on the floor between her thighs he had to push down on the crown of the cock in order to position it at the entrance to Kathy’s waiting cunt. And then he entered her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.