A Family Fucking Christmas - Cover

A Family Fucking Christmas

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1. Christmas!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1. Christmas! - A submissive wife turns into a raging slut at her husband's family Christmas gathering.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

The most wonderful time of the year. Right? Well for me this year it was going to be extremely stressful ... more so than normal. Why? Because for the first time since Bill and I were married we would be going to my parents’ house for the holidays.

We haven’t visited my folks since our daughter was born, and Kathy is 14 already! It’s not that I don’t love my folks, because I do ... too much! You see, I was an “abused” child. Yeah, right. Abused ... molested ... fancy words that don’t at all tell the story. Actuallly, I was fucked by my dad and sucked by my mother and fucked by their friends and I LOVED every nasty, wet, cum-splashed minute of all of it.

So why haven’t we visited my parents for 14 years? For one thing because Bill is in the service and we’ve lived overseas for most of that time. Second, quite frankly, I have always been afraid to tell Bill about my childhood sex. I mean, he knows how much I love sex. But I just wasn’t sure how he would react if I told him about my incestual acts with my parents. I don’t see where what my parents did with me hurt me at all, so I don’t think it would hurt our daughter either if it wasn’t forced on her. However I wasn’t sure how Bill would feel about it. At least I wasn’t until recently.

The event that changed things occurred one evening when I came home from a movie with my girlfriends earlier than Bill expected. I was tired, so didn’t call out to him when I came in from the car. Instead I simply kicked off my shoes, hung up my coat and quietly walked back to the bedroom we also use as our computer office.

Bill didn’t hear me come in, and as I started to enter the office I saw him ... he was naked, masturbating, and reading a story about incest. He had the type font on the screen real big ... he has weak eyesight ... and I could read it from a few feet away. The story was about a father fucking his daughter while the mother looked on, masturbating.

“Jesus, Bill ... does that turn you on?” I asked, startling him. He tried to quickly cover his cock, but it was rock hard, and his hand was covered in some kind of jelly lubricant, so he could hardly try to deny what he was doing.

“Kate! I ... I didn’t hear you come in!” he gasped, looking embarrassed, mortified, and actually quite funny with his softening cock beginning to limp as he moved his hand away from it.

“Oh honey, it’s okay! All men jerk off. Hell, I do, too. I’m just a little surprised you’re reading a story about a father fucking his daughter. Does it turn you on, baby?”

“Yeah ... I ... I guess it does,” he stammered.

“It’s okay, baby,” I said, walking over to him, dropping to my knees in front of him. I took his slippery cock in my hands then, and fondled it, feeling it growing in my hand. “Have you been reading about incest for very long, baby?” I asked.

“You mean tonight?”

“No ... I mean how long has that fantasy turned you on?” I probed, thinking this might be the opportunity I had been seeking to reveal to him the lurid details of my childhood.

“I ... I guess I’ve always been turned on reading about incest. God, Kate. It’s so fucking hot ... to think about parents having sex with their kids. Don’t you think?” he asked anxiously.

“Incest IS hot, darling. It can be VERY hot. Bill ... have you ever thought about fucking Kathy? Or thought about what it would be like to see me sucking her?”

“Oh GOD!” he groaned, and I could feel his cock immediately swell up in my hand. “I know it’s only a fantasy, but Jesus, Kate ... just thinking about putting my cock in Kathy’s little tight pussy ... and seeing her EATNG you! Well ... It—”

“It turns you on, doesn’t it, baby. Just imagine how it would feel if I was holding her pussy lips open for you, darling ... helping feed this into her pussy,” I said, squeezing his cock, feeling it growing. “Imagine what it would feel like to fuck her while I sat next to you, masturbating, watching you.”

“Oh FUCKKKKK!” he groaned, and his cock suddenly shot spurt after spurt of huge gobs of cum up into the air and all over my face.

“Hmmm, yeah ... give it to me, Daddy. Fuck my face ... come all over my face, Daddy,” I moaned, rubbing the spurting cock all over my cheeks and lips.

“Ohhhh Katee!” Bill moaned, his cock STILL coming. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him come so much in our entire marriage. He must have shot eight or nine huge blasts of cum all over my face, and when he was finished, he just lay back in the chair, breathing hard, grinning at me.

“I think you liked that fantasy, didn’t you, darling,” I smiled, wiping his cum from my face with a tissue.

“God! What do you think?” he sighed.

“Let’s go to bed, baby. Come on. I want to tell you a story I think you’re going to like hearing,” I said, getting up from my knees.

Bill followed me into the bedroom, and naked, we crawled into bed together. I took Bill into my arms, and began my confession.

“Baby, before I met you, you know I fucked other men, right?”

“Well sure. Just as I had a few sexual experiences, too. So?” he asked.

“I’m not sure how you’re going to take this, sweetheart, but I think this is going to excite you,” I said, taking his soft cock in my hands. “You see, baby, the first man I ever fucked was ... my father.”

“WHAT?” he exclaimed, and remarkably his cock suddenly seemed to twitch and begin to grow again, just as I expected it might.

“For as long as I can remember, my parents used to come into my room at night to tuck me in and kiss me goodnight. Then, when I was a little older, Daddy used to kiss me a little longer than normal. Sometimes I could feel his tongue touching my lips while Mother watched us. She looked excited, and it made my pussy feel funny. Then they started coming in wearing lingerie ... Mom would be wearing a sexy negligee I could see through, and Daddy would just be wearing a pair of thin Speedo shorts.”

“Jesus!” Bill said, his cock almost totally hard again now.

“Then one night Daddy climbed into bed with me. He rolled over me and Mom got in next to me with me in the middle. ‘Our little girl is growing up,’ Daddy said. Then he raised my pajama top and said, ‘Look, Marge. She’s getting titties,’ and he rubbed my boobs.”

“Oh God!” Bill gasped. His cock was totally hard again now, and I knew I was exciting him.

“Yes, baby. My own daddy began playing with my tits. Then Mother pulled the blankets all the way down, and said, ‘And her little pussy is getting a dusting of hair on it already. Look, Martin.’ And she pulled my pajama bottoms down and showed Daddy my pussy.”

“‘Mother, what are you doing?’ I asked. My cunt was tingling big time by then, honey, and when she took Daddy’s hand and slowly pulled it down over my pussy, asking him to feel how big my cunt was now I really started getting excited.

“‘Oh Daddy ... that ... that feels good!’ I remember saying, and when Mother used her fingers to part my cunt lips Daddy slowly slid a finger inside me, rubbing me ever so gently. God, Bill, it felt so fucking wonderful. I was on fire, and when Daddy took out his cock and crawled between my legs and started rubbing his cock on my cunt I started moaning. His cock was dripping, and it felt so fucking good rubbing on my wet opening, and when he slowly began sliding it inside me Mother started playing with herself then, telling Daddy how fucking hot what he was doing looked, and how he should go slow and not hurt me and shit like that. Bill he slid the head of his cock inside me and then came so fast it surprised me and him! He had just put the crown of his cock barely inside the opening of my cunt and came, Bill, without ever so much as even moving it he was so fucking hot.”

“Oh God, Kate!” Bill said, rolling on top of me. He slid his cock inside me and started fucking me and began asking me all kinds of questions then, like, did I ever suck my Dad’s cock and did he fuck me again and did I eat my Mother’s cunt ... questions like that. To each question I answered yes, that I had done all those things ... and more.

That night we stayed awake fucking almost all night long, and by morning Bill said he couldn’t wait to visit my folks now that he knew why I’d been so reluctant to go see them in the past. We were finally stationed close enough to my parents’ home so we could drive to see them, and so I called Mom and said we would be able to come for Christmas.

“Oh Katie, that’s wonderful! Your father and I are going to be SO excited to see you again, honey,” Then... “Kate ... does ... does Bill know anything about ... about your childhood, honey?”

“Do you mean does he know Daddy fucked me and that you and I ate each others pussies?” I teased.

“God how you talk!” Mother exclaimed. Then, “Yes ... yes that’s what I mean. Does he know, baby?”

“He knows, Mother. And he knows Daddy will want to fuck me again while we’re there. He wants to watch, Mother. And he would like your help in getting Kathy to join in with us.”

“Oh GOD, Kate! That ... that’s incredible! I can’t wait to tell your father!” Mother said, clearly very excited.

I told her to go slow with Kathy, but that I expected her to be fucking both Bill and Daddy as well as sucking our cunts by the time we left to come home.

Before we made the trip, I felt we needed to at least partially prepare Kathy for what was going to happen. We’d talked about sex with her, but this was going to be different.

“Kathy, can you come here for a moment,” I said one afternoon. I was in our bedroom, and I wanted to begin preparing Kathy for what was going to happen to her at Mother’s house.

“What’s up, Mom?” she asked.

“Honey, you know when we talked about sex with you?” I began.

“Yeah.”

“Well, you know how we told you having sex was the most wonderful thing in the world?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Well I think it’s time to tell you a little more. Honey, do you ever touch yourself? Your pussy?” I asked, using the word to her for the first time.

“Geez, Mother ... I ... I never heard you call it that before,” she said, her face growing red.

“Well this talk is going to be a little different, honey ... more grown up. I think you’re ready for it. And at 14 I’m sure you have heard that word many times before, right, darling?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said quietly.

“What other words have you heard, honey?”

“I ... it’s embarrassing to talk about, Mom,” she whispered.

“But it’s also kind of exciting, isn’t it?” I asked.

“Yes!” she said quickly.

“Then tell me the words you’ve heard and let’s talk about them. Have you heard the words ‘cock’ or ‘fucking’ baby?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.