Jane and Jim - Cover

Jane and Jim

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Incest Sex Story: A single mother has subsumed her need for sex while raising her now 14-year-old son. One day, she accidentally sees his eight-inch cock. She teaches him how to have sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Jim is a shy, fourteen-year-old kid. His mother, Jane, is a divorcee who works as a secretary. Over the years, since her ex took off with a young stripper, she has subsumed her need for sex to raise her son.

Jim was very attentive to his Mom, often helping her with the housework. It wasn’t unusual for him to vacuum the apartment when he got home from school or prepare dinner. Unlike many of his contemporaries, he had no video games or computers; he occupied his free time reading books.

One evening after she came home from work, Jane was gathering dirty clothes to wash. Jim left the bathroom with a towel around his waist after he got out of the shower. He didn’t notice Jane coming up behind him. He entered his room without closing his door and removed the towel.

When Jane reached Jim’s door, she saw him walking around, naked. What caught her eye was Jim’s flaccid cock, which she thought must be at least six inches long. Jane’s previously subsumed sexual needs came flaring to the forefront. She ran to her bedroom, threw herself on her bed, and furiously fingered her cunt, needing sexual release.

Over the following week, she couldn’t get the image of Jim and his cock out of her thoughts. Each night, she’d think of Jim’s cock and finger her cunt until she had multiple orgasms.

After a week of trying to get the image of Jim’s cock out of her head, she decided to take action and entice him to come on to her. When at home, the way she dressed became intentionally careless, often going braless when wearing a thin t-shirt and or without panties under a nightgown.

A month went by without a reaction from Jim. Jane knew he wasn’t gay, she saw the erections he got, and they looked enormous under his pants or shorts. Jane decided that it was time to take direct action. Jane usually slept nude; on Saturday morning, she slipped on an almost transparent nightgown and went to Jim’s room. She opened his door and found him lying in bed in his underwear, reading.

Jane sat on the edge of his bed, then asked, “Jim, do you think I have a good figure?”

“Mom, I never thought about it. I guess you do ‘cause all the guys think you’re hot,” Jim replied.

Jane stood and slipped her nightgown off.

“Jim, take a good look at my body and tell me what YOU think.”

Jane slowly turned all the way around. When she faced Jim again, she saw an enormous bulge in his jockey shorts.

“What do you think, Jim? I can see that part of you likes what you’re seeing,” Jane stated.

“Mom, you’re embarrassing me. Guys shouldn’t think about their Moms the way I’m thinking now.”

“Jim, it’s time you had a practical sex ed lesson. Am I the first girl or woman you’ve seen naked,?”

“Yeah, Mom.”

Jane sat back down on the edge of Jim’s bed.

“Jim, come feel what my tits feel like.”

Jim sat up and reached for Jane’s tits. He felt all over them before weighing each one in his palm. When he played with her nipples, Jim pulled on one. Jane felt a shock in her cunt and had a minor orgasm.

“Oh, Jim, suck on my nipples,” she moaned.

He did as she asked, sucking on one nipple, then the other.

Jane moaned, “Yes, Baby, keep doing that.”

She thought, “My baby is giving me orgasms.”

As Jim sucked on her nipples, he gently bit one.

Jane’s orgasm was building rapidly. She took his hand and put it on her cunt, then silently directed three of his fingers into her and moved them in and out.

Suddenly, her orgasm came crashing down on her, and she screamed, “YES, JIM, MAKE ME CUM!”

Jim didn’t know what to do, so he kept moving his fingers in and out of his Mom’s cunt. As he did that, his thumb kept rubbing her clit. This caused Jane to have a second, explosive orgasm on top of the first.

“OH GOD, PLEASE STOP, JIM,” Jane screamed.

Jim removed his fingers, and she lay next to him.

When Jane came down from her orgasmic high, she asked, “Where did you learn to do that?”

“Mom, it just felt like the right thing to do.”

Jane was exhausted and left his room without seeing his cock. She vowed to get him naked and have his cock in her cunt next time.

The following week went by as usual. When Saturday came, Jane walked into Jim’s room naked.

Jim looked up from his book, saw his Mom, then asked, “Another practical lesson?”

“Yes, Baby. Now lose your skivvies.”

Jim got up and removed his underpants. Jane watched as his cock grew from flaccid to what looked like eight, rock hard, inches.

“Baby, have you ever had a blow job?

“No, Mom, I’ve never done anything with anybody.”

Jane got on her knees and took half of Jim’s cock in her mouth before moving up and down, using her tongue, and sucking while gently massaging his nut sack.

Within minutes, Jim warned her, “Mom, I’m gonna cum!”

Jane continued blowing him until he shot his load in her mouth. She loved the taste of his cum and knew that he would last longer in her cunt.

When he finished cumming, Jane said, “Come lay down with me.”

They laid down, and she caressed his body. Soon, his cock was rigid again.

“Would you like to make us both feel good?” Jane asked.

“How could I do that, Mom?”

“Remember what you did with your fingers in my cunt? Lay over me and do the same thing with your magnificent cock,” she instructed.

Jim crawled over her, and when he was in position, Jane put his cock at her entrance. Jim slid into her soaking wet cunt, slowly thrusting in and out.

“Faster, Baby,” Jane instructed.

Jim increased the speed of his thrusts.

“Mmmm, just like that, Baby,” Jane murmured.

Jane loved having Jim’s long cock in her cunt. After a long, leisurely fuck, she was for some hard fucking.

“Jim, pound my nasty, son fucking, cunt,” she requested.

He did as his Mom requested, pounding her with hard, rapid thrusts. When he thought she was close to an orgasm, he pulled and pinched a nipple.

“Yes, you motherfucker, you made me cum!” she yelled.

Jane’s cunt spasmed around Jim’s fabulous cock as he kept thrusting.

“You fucker, you’re keeping me cumming.”

Jim wondered where his mother’s dirty language was coming from but liked it. He slowed his thrusts to let his Mom calm down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.