My Ex and Our Female Dog - Cover

My Ex and Our Female Dog

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Encore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Encore - A true story of a couple of kinky incidents between my ex, our female dog, and me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Wife Watching   Bestiality  

I have always been hornier than my wives, and both have no problem with my frequently masturbating, so the second time my ex did something with our dog began with her walking downstairs and into our rec room finding me lying on our sofa there with my jeans down around my waist and my cock in my hand, stroking it.

“Want to suck it?” I asked, grinning at her as I continued masturbating.

“No thanks, but I think I’ll join you,” she said, walking over to our club chair. She unzipped her jeans, took them off, then sat in the club chair with her legs drapped over each arm of the chair, and began rubbing her pussy as she watched me jerking off.

As we continued masturbating I could see Jan’s arousal growing, but what she did next surprised me. “Daisy! Here Daisy,” she called out. In front of our club chair we have a large matching foot stool, so our dog hopped up on the foot stool then and immediately began sniffing my ex’s cunt. “Suck me, baby,” Jan cooed, grinning at me, and as the dog grew nearer Jan’s pussy she grinned at me and said, “Good girl!”

As I watched, Jan lay her head back on the chair, closed her eyes, and said, “Oh God this feels good. I love how rough her tongue feels on my cunt.”

My cock was rock hard by then as I watched my ex stroking our dog’s head, her soft moans signaling how much she loved the attention she was getting from our dog’s tongue. Suddenly Jan cried out, “Oh God, YES! I’m gonna COME!” and as I watched her begin her orgasm I came myself, shooting cum so hard from my cock it almost hit my face, both of us spasming in unison as waves of pleasure washed over us.

Afterward I asked Jan if she often let our dog suck her pussy when I was away. “Let’s just say it’s probably a good thing Daisy is a female dog,” she grinned, walking away. Whew, huh!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.