My Ex and Our Female Dog - Cover

My Ex and Our Female Dog

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: The First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The First Time - A true story of a couple of kinky incidents between my ex, our female dog, and me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Wife Watching   Bestiality  

We were in bed, watching porn again, something we always did during sex to turn us both on even more. Naked, we were lying next to each other, me with my fingers around my cock, her with her fingers making circles in her thick patch of pussy fur. And then it happened. Our female dog, Daisy, hopped up on the bed and moved between my ex’s spread legs, sniffing the air as she crawled closer to my wife’s very wet pussy. Then, as we both watched our dog, she moved up next to my ex’s spread lips and licked my ex there.

“Stop that!” my ex giggled.

“Why?” I asked. “Let her lick you,” I said, jerking off harder.

“No! That’s ... that’s sick,” Jan said.

“So? Who’s going to know?” I asked.

“WE will,” she groaned, but I noticed she had spread her pussy open wider and was no longer stopping our dog from licking her pussy. And I got an idea.

“Wait here,” I said, getting off the bed, then hurrying out of the room, my hard cock bouncing in front of me. In moments I was back in our bedroom and when I crawled back on the bed again my ex saw what I had in my hand and said, “What are you going to do with THAT?”

“This,” I said. “Hold your lips apart. Yes, like that ... wider,” I instructed and she did it. “Now hold your pussy open like that,” I continued, holding the squeeze bottle of honey close to my ex’s swollen clit. And then I squeezed the bottle. On screen a women was being fucked by one guy and fed a huge cock by the other, but neither of us were watching our TV. Then, as the cries of the woman having an orgasm filled the room, honey dripped down out of the bottle and onto my ex’s clit ... and into the folds of her pussy.

“God! It’s cold. And sticky!” she groaned.

“Here Daisy,” I said, leading our dog by the collar to my ex’s cunt. As soon as she discovered the honey dripping down into the wet cunt the dog began lapping eagerly, her tongue quickly gliding over my ex’s swollen clit and pussy as I watched, jerking off faster then.

“Oh God, her tongue is rough, like velvet sandpaper,” she moaned, her eyes closed, hips raising up off the bed to offer her wet, honey coated cunt to our dog. And then, as the dog dug deeper inside my ex’s slick pussy to get at even more of the honey my ex came, explosively ... and so did I, spurting cum all over her thighs and belly.

Afterward, when Daisy had lapped up all of the honey, she turned away and hopped down off the bed again as Jan and I lay there breathing deeply at what had just happened.

“Fuck that was hot to see,” I sighed, grinning at my ex.

“It was hot to FEEL, too!” Jan giggled. “Amazing, really,” she said, and she wiped me out, so turn that off so we can go to sleep now. And so I did it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.