They Grow Up Over Night! - Cover

They Grow Up Over Night!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 6: A Special Church Service

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Special Church Service - A divorced woman seduces her 14 year old son and they are invited to orgies by their Pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

After our orgy in the church, Pastor Hecht called and invited Jake and I to another “special meeting” at the Parsonage. This time he said it would not be held in the church since he had been slightly embarrassed to explain to the janitorial staff of the church why the altar suddenly had a strong smell of urine on it.

“Come earlier, tonight, Elaine,” he said. “Around 7:00. And of course, bring Jake.” I said we’d be there.

When Jake got home from school I told him we’d been invited back again, and he was excited, but looked really beat, so we simply curled up naked together purposely without fucking, and took a nap in order to be well rested for the evening’s activities.

When we arrived at the Parsonage I noticed several cars in the parking lot, but no lights on inside the church. Karl greeted us at the door dressed in only a robe, his naked cock hanging out beneath it.

“Come in, please. We’re downstairs, in our ‘special room,’” he grinned, leading us to a stairway off the hall.

We followed him down the stairs and heard laughter and several male voices coming from the lower level rec room, or whatever it was. As we entered it appeared to be more of a dungeon than a rec room. Whips hung from the walls on hooks. The walls had been made to look more like something from a DisneyWorld set, as though they were concrete boulders, as though we were in a dark cave rather than someone’s home. Wall sconces held flickering yellow bulbs, and there was a fireplace at one end of the room with gas logs burning in it. And once again, there was Hanna.

She was naked, just like she’s been in the church, with her arms restrained above her head, legs spread, ankles tied to the posts of the bed on which she was being displayed. And all around her were naked men. Men I recognized. Men I’d seen in church each week. Decons. Every one of them. The “elders” of the church. Our “holy men.” Ha. What a laugh, I thought. And then I was filled with sudden desire to suck and fuck every one of these bastards. I also knew that was exactly what was about to happen.

“SURPRISE!” Gabbi called out then, coming from a powder room behind us. I turned and saw her dressed in the same black cat suit she’d worn in church the other night, so that didn’t surprise me. What DID, however, were the two young girls with her. “Meet my nieces,” she exclaimed, as two of the most beautiful girls I’d ever seen came forward with her to meet me. And then I noticed another woman trailing behind Gabbi and the girls.

“I don’t think you know my sister, do you, Elaine? This is Lana. She and her husband, Ken ... he’s the one with the big cock over there,” Gabbi continued, “are visiting from Seattle,” she said, nodding toward a tall man with dark hair and as described, a big cock, waved. “And these,” she said, smiling down at the two girls, “are my nieces, Annie and Kate.”

I don’t think I’ve ever seen two more beautiful girls. Each had striking blue eyes, sun-bleached blond hair, and a fine dusting of blond cunt hair covering their pussies. And both had at least B cup tits, perhaps larger.

“I’m very pleased to meet you, girls,” I said, reaching out to them.

“You’re pretty,” Lana said.

“Are you going to let my Daddy fuck you? And Uncle Karl?” Kate asked.

“Yes, I’m sure I am,” I said. “Meet my son, Jake.”

“Hi Jake,” Lana said, grinning at him, staring down at his growing cock.

“Wanna fuck us, Jake?” Kate asked.

“Gosh ... sure!” Jake grinned.

“Then take your clothes off, silly, and let’s fuck,” Lana giggled. So of course he did.

I undressed, and was led to another mattress next to Hanna, and no one had to tell me what to do. I lay next to the young girl and she grinned at me as her mother began eating her again.

“Mom loves to suck my pussy. Especially after I’ve been fucked a few times,” Hanna grinned, as though she had to explain Gabbi’s act to me.

“I enjoy it, too, Hanna. Perhaps later I can suck your cunt as well,” I smiled.

“Yeah! That’s cool,” she said, turning to see her father moving Gabbi’s head out of the way. Karl was naked, and his big, thick cock was fully erect as he moved between his daughter’s thighs.

“Look everyone! I fuck my daughter now!” he growled, sliding roughly into Hanna’s cunt.

“AHHHHH!” she screamed. And then someone began fucking me as well while two other men stood next to my face, masturbating.

“Yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME AND COME ON MY FACE!” I gasped, pumping my ass up off the floor to greet the cock sliding into my cunt.

“Ohhhhh!” I heard Jake cry out, and when I looked over at him he was fucking one of the little girls while the other one was licking his ass. Behind her Ken, her father, was sliding into his daughter’s cunt, and behind him Gabbi was licking his ass. Lana was sitting in a stuffed chair, her legs draped over each arm of the chair as someone ate her pussy. Men were standing next to her as well, masturbating, as she held onto the head of the man eating her pussy.

All around me I listened to and loved hearing the sounds of sex ... groans, squishing noises, occasional laughter, the slapping of balls against pussies, and God how I loved it ... all of it ... the cocks ... cum flying everywhere now, on my face, on Lana’s, on Hanna’s ... She screamed then, as her father came in her pussy, as did I when the cock in my cunt let loose a torrent of cum up inside my body.

“More ... I want more cock!” I groaned as both men standing next to me began coming on my face. I wiped their cum all over my cheeks and into my mouth, and when another cock entered my freshly-fucked cunt I welcomed him by raising my legs high in the air, then wrapping them around his waist, pulling his cock deeper inside me, feeling the cum from the first cock squishing out around this new cock to coat my thighs with slippery goo. And then of course I came. Hard.

And so it went. I was fucked and coated in cum by so many cocks I lost count of all the men who had fucked or come on and in me. And still I wanted more. Men pissed on me, and I on them as they ate my pussy, and when Gabbi sat on my face I eagerly sucked cum from her well-fucked cunt. I loved it all, even when, at one point, I looked over and saw my son sucking a man’s cock as another man sucked Jake’s. Instead of feeling revulsion and disgust, as any decent mother would, it excited me, and I grinned as a huge wave of pleasure rocked my body. God how I loved this ... all of this perversion ... and as I knew it would, the more perverse it became the more I loved it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.