They Grow Up Over Night! - Cover

They Grow Up Over Night!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 5: Joining Pastor Hecht’s Cult

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Joining Pastor Hecht’s Cult - A divorced woman seduces her 14 year old son and they are invited to orgies by their Pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

The next night we found ourselves standing in front of the parsonage behind our church. Pastor Hecht opened the door and smiled at us, saying, “So glad you could make it, Elaine. And you, too, Jacob. Come in.”

“You can call me Jake, Pastor Hecht. Everyone does,” Jake said.

“As you wish, little man,” Karl said, mussing Jake’s hair. “I’m glad to see you followed my instructions on what NOT to wear,” he said, staring at my breasts, knowing I was braless.

“Just trying to please you and your wife,” I said, smiling. “Is Gabbi here?” I asked.

“They’re waiting for us,” Karl said. “Follow me.”

We followed him outside and across the short walk to the church, then waited as he unlocked a back door.

“This way,” Karl said, and we followed him through a dimly lit lower level, then up a flight of back stairs and into an antechamber just behind the sanctuary altar. I was filled with disappointment, as was Jake, I knew. Both of us had been excited over the prospects of having hot sex with Pastor Hecht and his family, and when I realized perhaps we really were here only for a Bible study group or something I was frustrated and angry.

“What’s going on, Karl?” I asked.

“Why you and Jake are to be initiated into our study group,” he grinned. “This way, my dear,” he said, opening the door to the sanctuary.

I never realized how quickly a person’s feelings could change. That old saying about how something changed “in an instant” was never more clear than what Jake and I experienced that evening. As we entered the sanctuary, there, on the ALTAR, was Hanna Heckt ... and she was NAKED! Her gorgeous body was stretched over a makeshift bed, with her arms tied above her head, legs spread, and an ankle tied to each leg of the cot. ON THE ALTAR OF OUR CHURCH!!!

“Good Lord!” I gasped, gawking at the young girl.

“Yes, the good Lord DID make her beautiful, didn’t He,” Pastor Hecht said proudly.

“Elaine! I’m so glad you could make it,” Gabbi Hecht said, walking over to greet us. I turned toward her then and noticed she was dressed in some kind of bazaar black leather corset, cinched tightly around her waist, causing her naked breasts to appear larger than they really were as they spilled out above the erotic leather corset. Beneath it her naked pussy was exposed, her thick cunt hair bushy, wetly matted against her thighs. Black leather, thigh high boots and black leather gloves that stretched over her elbows completed the sexy outfit. And then I saw them ... the twins.

“Hi Jake,” one of them said, grinning at Jake. He was naked, and playing with his cock.

“Hi,” Jake grinned, and I noticed him reaching down to touch his cock as well.

“Hey, Jake,” the other boy said. “Hi Mrs. Keene,” he said. “You sure have nice tits, huh, Dad.”

Then we were interrupted by the beautiful, naked young thing on the bench. “Hurry, Daddy,” Hanna moaned. “I need cock!” she gasped, withering, squirming on the bench, her shaved pussy glistening with slippery juices.

“Jake gets to fuck her first,” twin 1 said. They looked so much alike there was no possibility of telling them apart.

“Yeah, while we get to fuck Mrs. Keene,” twin 2 said. He was also naked, and masturbating, and when I turned to look at Pastor Hecht I noticed him undressing as well.

“Come, come, Elaine. No need to be shy. You DO want to get fucked, don’t you? Don’t you want to feel our twins’ cocks sliding into that tight pussy of yours? Undress, Elaine. Quickly now. You, too, Jake. We don’t want to keep Hanna waiting too long, now do we.”

“Yes,” Gabbi said, kneeling between her daughter’s thighs. “Look, Jake. Look how wet her cunt is. Her brothers and I have been eating her pussy, getting her ready for you to fuck. Like this,” Gabbi said, gliding her tongue across Hanna’s naked cunt.

“OH GOD, MOTHER! PLEASEEEEE! I NEED COCK! PLEASEEEE GOD! LET HIM FUCK ME! OR DADDY! OR MY BROTHERS! SOMEBODY! I NEED COCKKKKKK!” the girl hissed, moving her hips up and down under Gabbi’s licking tongue.

“Can I, Mother?” Jake asked anxiously.

“Of course, honey,” I said, unbuttoning my blouse, removing it as Jake also disrobed. Then, as soon as he was naked, he moved over to where Gabbi was kneeling next to Hanna’s cunt. Quickly Gabbi took Jake’s cock in her mouth, sucking it until he was so hard it was curling upward.

“Now, Jake. Do it! Fuck our daughter, right here, ON THE ALTAR IN OUR HEAVENLY FATHER’S HOME!”

“Can I, Hanna?” Jake asked, grasping his cock, moving it to the entrance of the young girl’s cunt.

“YESSSS! PLEASEEEE JAKE! OH GOD ... PLEASE ... YESSSSS! DO IT! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she howled, bouncing her ass up and down on the bench, begging my son to slide his cock into her young cunt. And so of course he did it.

“Ohhhhhh!” Jake groaned as his cock penetrated the young girl’s cunt.

“YESSSSSS!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!! OH FUCK MEEEE!!!!” Hanna screamed.

By then I also was naked, and I felt two hands on my naked tits while other hands explored my cunt and ass. Looking down I saw the two boys fondling me, their fingers all over my body, squeezing, probing, rubbing, and EXCITING me.

“We flipped before you got here, Mrs. Keene,” twin 2 said. “I won your cunt and my brother gets your asshole. Over here,” the boy said, leading me up to a riser behind Hanna. I hadn’t noticed it before, but a mattress was lying there on the floor, covered in a white lace sheet. The twin who had “won” my pussy crawled onto the mattress then, on his back, and began masturbating again.

“Get on top of him, Mrs. Keene. Fuck his cock so I can do your ass,” the other twin said, as I did as he instructed. “You’ll love both our cocks in you at once. Mom and Hanna sure do,” he grinned proudly, and I must admit the idea did appeal to me.

“So you like to fuck, huh, kid?” I smiled, lowering my pussy to twin 2’s cock.

“Yeah, I do. We all do,” he grinned. And then I lowered my body down on top of his stiff young cock, seeing his eyes change as my pussy engulfed him.

Behind me I felt the boy’s brother spreading my ass cheeks apart. Then he poured something cold and wet into my ass crack and began rubbing it around. I realized it was some kind of oil, and it felt good.

“Now, Matthew ... do it NOW!” I heard Pastor Hecht say, and suddenly twin 1’s hard cock was sliding into my asshole as beneath me twin 2’s cock was fucking my cunt.

“Oh God!” I moaned, feeling their two cocks rubbing against each other inside my body.

“Yes! It is due to the glory of God that we have been given these sensations to enjoy in our Earthy bodies. Only through the power of HIM have we learned to take pleasure in these exquisite delights. Praise God!” Pastor Hecht said, and I noticed Gabbi was now sucking his cock as their twin sons fucked me and my son fucked their daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.