They Grow Up Over Night! - Cover

They Grow Up Over Night!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Telling Jake

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Telling Jake - A divorced woman seduces her 14 year old son and they are invited to orgies by their Pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

I was still in bed when Jake got home from school. I’d been there all afternoon, unable to remove my fingers from my pussy, reliving what I’d done with Pastor Hecht and his wife over and over again. I knew what I wanted when Jake got home, knew what I needed, and knew I was going to get it.

“MOM! I’m HOMEEEE!” Jake yelled, slamming the front door behind him.

“Up here, honey!” I answered, my cunt tingling, cum and cunt juice wet, my asshole sore as hell, still oozing a little cum from it as well as my pussy. I’d been scooping cum from my ass and wiping it on my cunt all afternoon long, in between sucking my fingers.

When Jake came into my bedroom and saw me, he grinned and came over to me. I continued masturbating, unable to stop.

“Take your clothes off, Jake. HURRY! I want to suck your cock, and then I want you to fuck me ... IN MY ASS!” I growled.

“Oh Mother, that sounds so exciting,” he grinned, scrambling out of his clothes. When he was naked he crawled up on the bed next to my face as I instructed, and I took his cock in my mouth, sucking it lovingly, reaching out with one hand to caress his balls, continuing to rub my pussy with my other hand as Jake’s cock grew in my mouth.

When he was hard I rolled over and raised my ass up in the air, spreading my ass cheeks. “Do it, Jake. FUCK ME IN MY ASS!” I moaned.

“Wow, Mom, your ... your asshole is all slippery and wet,” he said, moving into me, his cock bumping into my greasy anus.

“Yes, baby, I know it is. I’ll tell you about it later, but right now SLIDE YOUR COCK IN ME THERE, honey, and FUCK MOTHER IN THE ASS, Jake. NOW!” I groaned. And he did it.

“Oh Mother, I love fucking your ass!” Jake gasped, sliding into me, into my sloppy asshole, his arms around me, cupping my naked tits as he fucked me. His cock wasn’t nearly as large as Pastor’s Hecht’s, of course, but it still felt wonderful. I think assholes, like pussies, seem to be able to naturally constrict and cling to whatever is slid into them, don’t you? And my ass was gripping my son’s cock now as tightly as though I’d never had a cock in there before.

“I ... I want to ... to come already, Mother. Is ... is that okay?” Jake moaned, his cock pumping in and out of my ass faster and faster.

“Yes, of course, honey! Do it! SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM IN MY FUCKING INCEST SLUT WHORE MOTHER’S ASSHOLE, JAKE. DO ITTTT!” I screamed as the first hot jets of cum gushed out of his hard young cock and into my ass.

“OH I AM, MOTHER! I’M COMING IN YOUR ... YOUR SLUTTY WHORE ASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” Jake shrieked, pounding into me, then holding his young body against my ass, flooding me with his sperm as I rubbed my pussy so furiously I managed to come yet again, so hard I felt myself squirting all over my bed.

“Give it to me in my mouth now, Jake!” I cried out. “I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK RIGHT OUT OF MY NASTY ASSHOLE!”

“Oh Mother!” he gasped, pulling out of my ass, moving in front of me so I could suck his cock, tasting my ass on it, loving it.

“HMMMMM!” I hummed, licking and slurping on my son’s hot young cock. I could smell myself on him, my nostrils flaring as the scent from my nasty ass waifed up into my brain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.