They Grow Up Over Night! - Cover

They Grow Up Over Night!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Sex with Pastor Hecht and his Wife

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sex with Pastor Hecht and his Wife - A divorced woman seduces her 14 year old son and they are invited to orgies by their Pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

The next day was a bank holiday. Jake was in school, and I was home doing some housework dressed only in a thin tank top and a pair of skimpy nylon shorts, again without a bra, but at least wearing panties. When the doorbell rang I had no idea who it might be, but knew whoever it was had to know I was home because they would have heard me running the vacuum cleaner.

Before opening the door I looked out and was surprised to see Pastor Hecht and his wife standing there. I unlocked the dead bolt, then opened the door and let them in.

“Pastor Hecht ... Mrs. Hecht, what a surprise. Please ... come in,” I said, closing the door behind them. “What brings you out this way?” I asked, suddenly aware of how I smelled. I hadn’t showered after Jake and I fucked, and I knew I was a very fragrant, sweaty mess after the housework I’d been doing.

“Please Mrs. Keene. May I call you Elaine?” Pastor Hecht began. “And call me Karl, and my wife Gabbi, okay?”

“Sure, that’s fine ... Karl,” I said, aware of him staring directly at my tits again. “But you still haven’t answered my question. What brings you here today?”

“Curiosity,” Karl grinned.

“Curiosity,” I repeated.

“Yes. The same as killed the cat, I believe,” he chuckled.

“What are you curious about?” I asked, suddenly thirsty. “But first, where are my manners. Can I get you something to drink? Iced tea? Coffee? Water, perhaps?”

“I’d like a glass of water, if it’s not too much bother,” Gabbi said.

“Yes, that would be fine,” Karl said. “May we accompany you to your kitchen?” he asked.

“Sure, it’s this way,” I said, leading them to the kitchen where they both took chairs around the breakfast table.

I got down three glasses, filled them with ice, then opened two bottles of Dasani and poured water into the glasses as they watched me, no one saying anything. When I bent down to hand them each a glass my tank top gaped open, and I saw both Karl and Gabbi staring at my naked tits. I straightened up and took a drink, feeling my nipples stiff against my tank top, knowing they both could see them, and again, the wetness that had been missing from my cunt for so many years filled me instantly again.

“So tell me about this curiosity thing,” I began, leaning back against the kitchen counter, my arms resting on it, enhancing my large tits for them.

“Well...” Pastor Hecht, er, Karl began. “I noticed you came to church on Sunday without a bra, Elaine. And I remarked about it to Gabbi after church. I must say we both thought it odd, why a ‘proper’ mother like you would bring her boy to church on Sunday and so openly display her breasts to everyone,” Karl smiled. “We were ... curious ... about why. Can you share your thinking with us?” he leered.

“I don’t really see why that’s any business of yours,” I said, miffed.

“Oh we mean no offense, Elaine,” Gabbi said. “In face, we admired you for it,” she continued. “As anyone can see, you have very nice breasts. I wish mine were as nice,” she said, looking down at her chest. I’d certainly never paid any attention to her tits, but now that she brought it up I did notice that she was rather flat-chested.

“Yes, my dear, we aren’t passing judgment on you. At least not negative judgment,” Karl grinned. “We just thought perhaps that ... well...”

“Well what, Karl?” I asked, feeling trickles of sweat running down over my ribs from beneath my tits. I knew they could both clearly see the outline of my breasts, and I found it arousing.

“We know you’re unmarried, dear,” Gabbi said. “And when you suddenly appear in church without your bra ... well...” she continued, rising, walking over to where I was standing. Then she stared directly at my tits and said, “Karl thought you might be in need of some ... well...”

“What, Gabbi?” I asked. Gabbi is a brunette like me, but with longer hair and high cheekbones. She’s really quite attractive, and while I’ve never thought of other women as sexy I realized that was exactly how I was thinking about Gabbi. She reminds me a lot of that brunette chef on the Food Network, the one they’re always taking closeup shots of, that Nigella somebody, the one with the sexy eyes and voice.

“Karl ... and I,” she began, moving closer to me. “We thought perhaps you might enjoy some ... some intimate company,” she said, inhaling my scent, her nostrils flaring, eyes filling with lust.

“Intimate?” I breathed.

“Yes,” she said, moving closer to me. “Like this.” And then she stunned me by reaching out to cup one of my breasts while bringing her lips to mine, kissing me, tenderly at first, then more aggressively, her mouth open, hand creeping down my body, sliding into my jogging shorts, inside my panties, and then into my wet cunt.

“Yes!” Karl said. “Do it, Gabbi. Touch her pussy. Slide a finger into her wetness,” he gurgled, and I opened my eyes and saw that he had taken out his cock. It was HUGE, and suddenly I wanted it ... wanted both of them. And so I had them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.