They Grow Up Over Night! - Cover

They Grow Up Over Night!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Going to Church Without Underwear

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Going to Church Without Underwear - A divorced woman seduces her 14 year old son and they are invited to orgies by their Pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

The Sunday that changed our lives began as usual. Jake and I went to church, and I don’t know why I did it, but I decided to go without wearing panties or a bra. I knew my tits were going to bounce around loosely under my blouse, and that my nipples might even be visible beneath the thin blouse, but I didn’t care.

During the service no one paid much attention to me, but afterward, as Jake and I were leaving church our minister, Pastor Hecht, took my hand and shook it as he always did, only this time instead of looking me in the eyes he noticed the movement of my breasts under my thin blouse. I felt a moment of anxiety, but when he slowly raised his gaze from my tits and said, “You’re looking especially attractive today, Mrs. Keene,” I thanked him and grinned back at him.

“Thank you, Pastor Hecht. I do feel good today,” I said, feeling my nipples growing stiff under his lecherous gaze. Then he brazenly stared back at my tits again, and I felt a dampness growing in my pussy, so damp in fact I could feel some of my cunt juice running down my thighs.

Then he finally released my hand and Jake and I walked to our car. “I think Pastor Hecht thinks you’re hot, Mom,” Jake grinned.

I smiled and said, “Oh he was just being friendly, honey.”

“I think he was looking at your boobs, Mom,” Jake giggled.

“Really?” I said. “I wonder why,” I added.

“I think because you’re not wearing a bra, Mom. I think he could see your nipples,” Jake said, giggling again.

“Oh you noticed that, huh, squirt,” I teased, mussing his hair.

“Yeah. I did,” he grinned. “They’re nice, Mom,” he said.

“What are nice, Jake?” I asked, feeling my pussy growing wetter.

“Your boobs, Mom. You have nice boobs. All the guys say so,” he said proudly.

“Do you think so, honey?” I asked, turning toward him, letting him see the fullness of my breasts and erect nipples.

“Yeah! I...” he began, his face turning red.

“You what, honey?” I asked, noticing an erection growing in his khaki slacks.

“Nothing, Mom,” he said, looking away.

We rode like that for a while, neither of us speaking. Then Jake said, “How come you didn’t wear a bra today, Mom?”

“Oh honey, it was nothing. I just didn’t feel like putting one of those uncomfortable things on today. Why? Does it bother you that I didn’t wear a bra?”

“Gosh, no!” he grinned. “I...”

“You what, honey? Tell me?” I said, as we pulled into our driveway, then into the garage.

“Nothing, Mom,” he said, hopping out of the car.

I followed Jake into the kitchen, then upstairs as he ran ahead of me. I knew he was going to go to his room to change clothes, and I knew what I had to do. Having my tits ogled by our minister had excited me, but the thought of what I was going to do next excited me even more.

I walked past my room, further down the hall to Jake’s room. Taking a deep breath, aware of what I was about to do, my thighs wet with cunt juices, I waited until I knew Jake had most likely removed his slacks. Then I walked into his room.

Jake was standing in his closet, hanging up his khakis. He had removed his blazer and Polo shirt, and was standing there wearing just his white briefs.

“Honey,” I said, my voice throaty, hoarse ... excited.

“Yeah, Mom?” Jake said, putting the hanger and his slacks on the bar in his closet. Then he turned to me and I saw the lump in his sexy white briefs.

“Do you love me, Jake?” I asked.

“Of course, Mom. A lot!” he said, coming over to me, hugging me. I could feel it then, pressing against my crotch, the heat from his cock rubbing against my wet pussy.

“I love you, too, Jake. More than anything in this world,” I said, backing away from him, his gaze locked on my soft breasts and erect nipples.

“Mom ... can ... can I ask you a question,” he said.

“Of course, honey. You can always ask me anything,” I said.

“Well ... yesterday on the bus one of the older boys, Blake Slater, asked Jimmy Raynor something like how often did he ‘masturbate’ or something like that. Then the bus stopped and I had to get off before they finished talking about it. Do you know what they were talking about, Mom? What’s masturbate? Is that the same thing as playing with yourself?”

“Come over here, honey,” I said, leading Jake to his bed. “Sit down. What those boys were talking about is something all boys their age do. ‘Jerking off,’ is what guys usually call it, but the technical term for it is one word ... masturbating, honey. And jerking off is where a boy takes his clothes off and touches himself, his penis, and then moves his hand up and down on it to make it feel good. When a boy is old enough if he continues masturbating long enough it will make him have an orgasm, honey. It’s called ‘coming,’ and cum then shoots out of the end of his cock, er ... I mean, his penis,” I said, feeling my nipples pressing against the material of my blouse. My cunt was sopping wet now, and I knew how this was going to end ... wanted how it was going to end. And it did.

“Do you play with yourself, honey?” I asked. “Do you touch your ... your cock? That’s the term most people use to describe a penis. They call it a cock. So do you, honey? Do you play with your cock?”

“Sometimes,” Jake whispered, blushing, looking away from me, and I noticed his cock swelling in his briefs, pressing up against the white cotton material, straining against it, trapped against it, and I knew it had to be uncomfortable for him.

“Can you make it come yet, honey?” I asked, leaning over to him, pressing my breast into his shoulder.

“I ... I don’t think so, Mom,” he said. “I mean, nothing comes out of it. It just feels good. Is that cum stuff the same as pee?”

“No, honey. Pee is usually yellow, or clear, and it’s thin and watery. Cum is white and sticky. Cum is what makes babies,” I breathed, staring at Jake’s cock as it seemed to jump against is cotton briefs.

“How does it make babies, Mom?” Jake asked. “Is that from fucking? I think that’s what I heard some kids calling it.”

“Yes, honey. A man slides his cock into a woman’s vagina, honey. That’s the medical term for it, but most people call a woman’s vagina her pussy ... or her cunt. And when a man slides his cock into her cunt it’s called having intercourse. Most people call that fucking, honey,” I breathed, sweating now, so hot I could hardly keep from touching myself ... or Jake.

“So a man makes babies by sliding his cock into a woman’s cunt or her pussy and when he shoots his cum inside her it’s called fucking?” Jake asked innocently.

“Yes, baby. It’s called fucking,” I said, stroking Jake’s head. As casually as possible I placed my hand on his bare leg, squeezing it gently.

“Does fucking feel as good as jerking off, Mom?” he asked, his poor cock jerking as we spoke, straining to be free.

“Both feel good, baby,” I said. Then... “Honey, if I show you some things about fucking do you promise to keep it a secret, just between us?”

“Gosh, sure, Mom. What ya gonna show me?” he asked, anxious.

“Well,” I began. “If you swear to never tell anyone...”

“I’ll never tell, Mom. I promise,” Jake said, excited.

“Okay then,” I said. “Let’s get undressed and I’ll show you what fucking feels like, Jake.” And so we did.

“REALLY, Mom?” Jake asked, staring at me like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Here ... let me help you,” I said, sliding off the bed, kneeling in front of Jake. Then I told him to lift up and as he watched I slowly slid his briefs down over his hard cock and removed them.

“Gosh Mom, this is FUN!” he gasped, his cock popping out of the underwear, bouncing up toward his stomach.

“Watch me now, Jake,” I said. “And you can touch your cock if you want while I undress for you, honey.” Then I stood in front of my son and began to unbutton my blouse.

Neither of us spoke as I opened the blouse, freeing my naked tits for my son. He gulped, and began to squeeze his cock then, his face red, eyes glazed with excitement. Then I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it as well, revealing my wet cunt for my young son, the pussy hair wet, matted, my thighs slippery and glistening with my cunt juice.

Jake’s eyes were wide open, and his cock rock hard as he stared at me, first at my naked tits, then slowly down my body to my cunt. My very, very wet very fragrant cunt.

“Do you like seeing Mother like this, Jake?” I asked, spreading my legs.

“Yeah. I love it,” Jake said, squeezing his balls with one hand while continuing to stroke his cock with the other.

“See how wet Mother’s pussy is, baby?” I asked, moving closer to him, reaching down, spreading my cunt lips open for my son, showing him the wet, pink flesh inside my hot body.

“Yeah!” Jake gasped, swallowing hard.

“Smell me, Jake. Smell how excited Mother’s hot cunt is,” I said, dipping my fingers inside my pussy, then removing them, holding them under Jake’s nose.

“Hmm, yeah, Mother. I can smell your cunt smell,” he said, inhaling deeply, then doing it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.