They Grow Up Over Night! - Cover

They Grow Up Over Night!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Background

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Background - A divorced woman seduces her 14 year old son and they are invited to orgies by their Pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

Where do I begin? I could tell you a little about me, I suppose. I’m a 34 year old divorcee, slightly overweight at 5’5” tall, 138 pounds, with nicely shaped 36C tits, a pretty good ass, and a well-used, hairy cunt if finger-fucking counts. I’m a brunette, everywhere, with dark brown eyes, and while I’m not ugly, I’m also nothing special to look at, certainly not the kind of woman men would turn to first in a club or bar. I’m also a working girl. No, not that kind. I’m a bank teller who’s been struggling for years to make enough money to support my young son, Jake, and me. His scumbag father left us for a stripper he met in a topless bar almost as soon as Jake was born, and then was killed on his Harley while riding it when drunk, the dumb shit. There goes Bart, and there went my alimony and child support. So Jake never knew his father other than through what I’ve told him about Bart. Frankly, I’m glad the asshole left us since shortly after I married him I found out what a loser the guy really was.

As for Jake, he and I are best buddies, and he’s a good kid. Did I say kid? Boy, do they grow up fast, huh? One day we’re changing their diapers and feeding them Gerber’s, and then almost like overnight they’re as tall as we are.

So while Jake’s no longer a baby, he is also still a long way from being an adult. Then again, certainly parts of him sure seem fully developed, and yeah, I’m talking about his cock. I saw it the other day. His cock. I was passing by his bedroom and he had the door open and was toweling off after a shower. I happened to look in on him, and WHAM, just like that I felt as though someone had punched me in the gut. There was my baby boy, my little Jakey, standing there with a cock on him that looked bigger than his Dad’s had been. It wasn’t erect, either. It was just hanging there, thick and long and beautiful, and I suddenly realized how much I missed sex.

That was the only thing Jake’s dad had ever done well. In bed, Bart had been more than adequate. He loved eating my pussy, and loved to fuck me and come in me and then eat me again afterward, sucking his cum out of my cunt, getting me off over and over, which he did a lot. But then I found out that was only because “practice makes perfect” and I discovered he was practicing on any number of other women at the same time he was married to me. So I threw the bum out, and never looked back.

Since the divorce, however, I’ve never let another man get close enough to hurt me again like Bart did. I’ve dated infrequently, and have yet to let another man fuck me, which of course contributed to my lack of repeat dates over the years. What with working hard to pay for someone to watch Jake after school until I got home and then having to do housework and cooking for him when I did get home I was just too tired all the time to think about, or miss, sex. And when I did miss it I took care of it myself, with my fingers, and then, later, with a couple of vibrators I keep in a locked drawer next to my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.