Becoming Company Whores - Cover

Becoming Company Whores

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 6: Becoming Company Whores

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Becoming Company Whores - A horny wife and mother seduces her teenage 16 year old son and 14 year old daughter, leading to family sex with dad and then new roles with dad's corporation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Public Sex  

The next day Ted took Jill and me to work with him. As we walked through the building it was obvious everyone in town had heard about what we’d done in church the day before. Once again Jill and I were not wearing underwear, and I felt my nipples stiffening as some of the men stared directly at them. Jason was with us, too, and some of the secretaries were giving him admiring stares as well.

We went into Ted’s office, and he called Nancy in to meet us. I’d met her briefly before once, but this time it would be different.

“Nancy, this is my wife, Jan. I believe you’ve met her before, and this is my daughter, Jill, and my son, Jason.”

“Nice meeting you all, and you again, Jan. You’re looking quite beautiful today,” she said.

“Good enough to eat?” I smirked.

Nancy paused, looked at Ted a moment, and then said, “Actually, yes.”

“Tell her, darling,” I said, and as Ted explained that his family would be joining him to “help out” with special clients, Nancy’s expression changed from one of mere interest to one of desire.

“You’re going to be a company whore? With me? Both of you?” she said, looking at Jill.

“Yes!” I hissed, moving over to her. I took her in my arms, then, and kissed her, my hand groping her breast as our mouths opened and we swapped spit.

“Hmm, she’s going to be a lot of fun, Ted. Why haven’t you brought her around before?”

“I didn’t realize her potential,” he grinned.

“And what about this young man?” Nancy asked, smiling at Jason.

“What about him?” Ted replied.

“Is he going to help us, too?”

“I don’t think he is going to be too interested in sucking cocks or getting fucked, but he might be with you,” I laughed.

Nancy grinned at Jason, then looked down at his cock and said, “I think I’d like that.”

“Shall we get started?” Ted asked. “I’ll convene the Board if you’re ready.”

I said I was, so Ted asked the directors to meet him in the Board room, including Cindy Mellon and Ashley Gregg, the two female members of the Board. When we were all assembled in the plush Board room I noticed Ted had added a couple of sofas since I’d been there last. Then he introduced us.

“I suppose by now many of you have heard about what happened in church yesterday. I take no responsibility for any of that. It was all Jan’s idea,” he began, then smiled and said, “but I must admit I did enjoy it.”

Everyone laughed, and Ted explained that Jill and I would be joining Nancy in a kind of “public relations” role with “special clients.”

“He means they’re going to be company whores like me,” Nancy giggled, and immediately the men who had been staring at us grinned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.