Becoming Company Whores - Cover

Becoming Company Whores

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 5: More Sex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: More Sex - A horny wife and mother seduces her teenage 16 year old son and 14 year old daughter, leading to family sex with dad and then new roles with dad's corporation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Public Sex  

When we got home from church we all undressed and quickly went to bed. Ted was fucking Jill before Jason and I had even finished getting undressed, and when I lay next to them, with Jason on top of me ... he hadn’t come while fucking me in the car ... I spread myself open for him and squealed with pleasure as he entered me with his hot young cock.

“I love this, Ted. I love being a slut, and I want Jill and me to be sluts for your company. I want you to let your best customers fuck us ... And ... and your board of directors ... and ... and I want you to fuck that administrative assistant of yours, that hot young one, Nancy. Will you do it, darling? Will you let us be your company sluts? And maybe let us suck Nancy’s cunt?”

“YES! GOD YES!” Ted moaned. “And as for Nancy, I’m already fucking her. I thought you knew about it. That’s why I haven’t been fucking you. And you can join her in helping the company, because what you described is EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS ALREADY DOING FOR US. Why do you think we get so much business from those companies from Japan and Germany? Because they get to USE HER. And now they’ll be USING YOU AND JILL, TOO! This is SO great!” Ted moaned, pounding his cock into our daughter.

“God, Daddy, I love fucking you and Jason. And I love sucking your cocks. I love cum, Daddy ... just like Mom ... and ... and it is going to be SO COOL letting your customers fuck us. I CAN’T WAIT!” Jill wailed.

As I fucked Jason I thought about Nancy. She’s 22, a trim brunette with blue eyes and a GREAT body, and I could hardly blame Ted for fucking her. Hell, I wanted her myself. Had for a while. Even fantasized about sucking her pussy while I masturbated, and now that I was going to get to eat her, and feed her my wet cunt I couldn’t WAIT to do it.

“God, Ted, I love this. All of it, and I can’t wait to eat Nancy, darling, especially if her cunt if full of cum” I sighed as Jason continued to pump his cock into me.

“I know, Jan. I love doing that, too,” Ted groaned, pushing into Jill, squeezing her tits.

“You eat her creampies, darling?” I moaned, wrapping my legs around Jason’s waist.

“Yes. AND I LOVE IT, JAN! I LOVE EATING CUM OUT OF HER FRESHLY FUCKED PUSSY. AND SO WILL YOU!” my husband gasped. And then we all came together, and it was wonderful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.