Becoming Company Whores - Cover

Becoming Company Whores

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Shocking Pastor Holtz and the Choir in Church

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Shocking Pastor Holtz and the Choir in Church - A horny wife and mother seduces her teenage 16 year old son and 14 year old daughter, leading to family sex with dad and then new roles with dad's corporation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Public Sex  

The next day I decided to see how far I could push Ted and the kids. I woke up everyone fairly early for a Sunday and told them we were going to go to church. The kids moaned and groans, of course, until I said I had a surprise for them.

“What?” Jill asked at breakfast.

“No one is allowed to wear underwear, and YOU, young lady, and I are going to wear blouses thin enough to let everyone know for sure that we’re not wearing bras. If we’re going to be the town sluts, and we are, I want to start letting everyone know it. And I’LL pick out the blouse you’ll wear, Jill.

“Mother you’re not serious,” she said.

“I think you should know by now how serious I am about things involving sex, Jill. Now finish your eggs, and let’s go get ready for church.

I selected a thin, white blouse for Jill, and told her she was to leave the top three buttons undone. She was also instructed to wear her cheerleading skirt, a mini so short she can’t sit down without her panties showing. Of course for cheering she has a pair of thick briefs that completely cover her, but for today I made it clear she would NOT be wearing anything under the skirt, and that I EXPECTED her to spread her legs and show off her pussy to anyone who wanted to see it. She protested briefly, but I could tell by the flush in her cheeks that she was enjoying what I was “forcing” her to do.

As for me, I wore a conservative lightweight blazer, and a paper thin tank top under it. Both the nipples on my 36C tits and my aureoles were clearly visible beneath the thin top. I also wore a short skirt and no panties, only I also wore black stockings with lacy tops, and was pleased to see that a good deal of flesh showed above the top of my stockings and the bottom of my skirt when I sat down.

When Ted saw how his wife and daughter were dressed at first he protested. “My God, Jan, you look like cheap whores!”

“Then I’ve achieve my goal,” I grinned. “I WANT both Jill and I to look like sluts, so my goal had been achieved,” I continued. “And frankly, Ted,” I said. Then, remembering what someone had once told me about “she who controls the pussy controls the man,” I dared to say what was on my mind... “I don’t care what you think. If you ever want to fuck me or JILL again, you’re going to start listening to what I tell you, and you’ll go along with it. You may be the CEO at work, Ted, but around here you are going start listening to ME or Jill and I WILL become the biggest sluts in town. In fact, we just might do that anyway. YOU certainly don’t seem too interested in sex anymore these days, although I must say last night you did seem to enjoy yourself.”

I waited for Ted to explode. Instead he meekly said, “Okay, Jan. I hope you know what you’re doing. My reputation is at stake here, you know.”

“WHAT reputation?” I smirked. “You own the only company in town. You own the bank. The hardware store. Who’s going to complain to you about how your wife and daughter look? Now let’s go!” I snapped. And he did it.

When we arrived in church everyone stared at us. Many mouths dropped open, and I thought I detected smiles from some of the men. Jill blushed when one of Jason’s football team members grinned at her and said, “You look hot today, Jill.”

“She is hot,” I said. “If you only knew HOW hot, right, darling?”

Jill blushed again, but I noticed her nipples seemed to visibly grow as the kid continued to stare at her.

In church I walked to the front row so everyone could see us come in. The choir sits behind the pastor, and when we sat down I noticed them all staring at us. I felt a wave of heat course through my body, and on impulse I parted my legs, letting them all see my thick black bush of pussy hair.

“Spread your legs, Jill. Let them see your cunt,” I said to our daughter, and Jill moaned, then did as I asked.

Some of the members of the choir actually gasped so loudly we could hear them from where we sat, and I loved it.

“Mom, your pussy is showing. So is Jill’s,” Jason whispered.

“I know, honey. Isn’t it exciting? Are you getting hard?”

“Yeah, I am. See?” Jason said, leaning toward me. A large bulge was growing in his pants, and as everyone watched, I reached down and squeezed it.

“When we get home I’ll suck it for you if you want, or you can fuck Jill or me, baby. Let all these good folks see how hard your cock can get, okay? Don’t try to hide it,” I said, squeezing him again before letting go of his dick. “Let everyone in the choir, AND the pastor see how hard your old mother can get you.”

Ted was sitting on the other side of Jill, and I noticed him peeking down Jill’s blouse whenever she moved, her tits jiggling freely. Then the Pastor Holtz came out. He gave his usual opening prayers, we stood and sang a tune, went through the usual stuff, and then he stepped to the podium right in front of us. When he looked down and noticed Jill and me for the first time, and how we were dressed he stopped right in the middle of a sentence. His voice croaked, and I grinned at him, then casually reached down and slid a finger over my clit. He tried to continue, stammering as he spoke, until finally he was unable to tear his gaze away from Jill and me. So I decided to see what he’d do if I pushed things a little. As he and the choir watched, I began masturbating, openly, excited beyond belief at what I was doing right out IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN CHURCH!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.