Becoming Company Whores - Cover

Becoming Company Whores

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Fucking Daddy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fucking Daddy - A horny wife and mother seduces her teenage 16 year old son and 14 year old daughter, leading to family sex with dad and then new roles with dad's corporation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Public Sex  

For the remainder of the day we lay around the house naked, sucking and fucking whenever we wanted. At one point I was so hot I almost thought about introducing animal sex with Baron into our day, but decided to leave that for another time. My God I was becoming depraved, I thought to myself, knowing full well how true that really was.

Around four o’clock or so I told Jill to come into my bedroom with me. I told her I wanted to dress her up for Daddy, knowing he’d be home soon. Jill’s a little shorter than I am, and thinner, and her tits aren’t quite as big as mine, but I had some old lingerie I’d bought years ago that I knew would fit her, and as I began to dress her in it Jason looked on, slowly playing with his cock.

When I’d pulled up the lacy purple stockings, I gave her a matching lace purple garter belt, purple crotchless lace panties, and a lacy bra to also put on. Then she stood and modeled for us, looking TOTALLY stunning.

“Fuck me!” Jason breathed, his cock growing hard again, even though we’d practically drained the poor child all day, sucking and fucking him to so many orgasms I’d lost count. Ah, youth. How sweet it is, right?

“You can fuck her again later, honey. I still need to put on her makeup for Daddy. Which I did. I used heavy purple eye-liner, extra mascara, and some slutty looking purple lipstick, which, combined with her jet black hair and hazel eyes literally made her into a centerfold model.

“Perfect,” I said, admiring my work. “If your father can resist you he’s not a man.” And then we waited for Ted to return home.

Moments later we heard the garage door opening.

“Oh God, Mother ... are you sure about this?” Jill asked.

“Yeah, Mom. I don’t want Dad killing me,” Jason said.

“Nonsense, kids. Let me take care of your father. Beside, Baron would never let anyone hurt either of you, even though we’re all family.” Then I told them to go hide in our closet. I was still in the negligee I’d slept, and fucked in, minus my panties, and I still had traces of Jason’s cum in my hair and on my neck, so when Ted walked in and looked at me he scowled.

“What the hell have you been doing all day today, Jan?” he growled. “What’s that in your hair? And why aren’t you dressed yet?”

“Well hello to you, too, darling,” I smiled, walking over to him. He hadn’t showered after golf, and I loved his strong, sweaty male scent. “You smell sexy, baby. Come upstairs with me and I’ll explain everything to you there,” I said, walking toward the stairs.

“Where are the kids?” he asked, following me.

“You’ll see in a minute. We have a surprise for you.”

“You let the kids see you in THAT?” he asked. “Your tits and pussy are practically naked, Jan,” he continued.

“Oh darling, hush. Now just follow me and you’ll see your surprise.”

Once in the bedroom I turned to Ted and immediately stripped off my negligee. “I’m hot, baby, and I HAVE to suck you before you shower,” I said, dropping to my knees in front of him, quickly undoing his belt and shorts, then pulling them down before he could say anything. Then I reached inside his underwear and grasped his hot, sweaty cock, tugging it out, immediately putting it in my mouth, my tongue gliding over it, over the crown, feeling it growing as I sucked it.

“God, Jan, what the fuck is up with you today?” he groaned, holding my head now.

I removed my mouth and said, “I’ll tell you soon, but you’re not hard enough yet.” Then I resumed sucking him, feeling the cock getting harder, until I was sure he was ready to fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.