Becoming Company Whores - Cover

Becoming Company Whores

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Fucking Our Kids

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fucking Our Kids - A horny wife and mother seduces her teenage 16 year old son and 14 year old daughter, leading to family sex with dad and then new roles with dad's corporation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Public Sex  

Once there I quickly stripped off my negligee and climbed into bed, my legs spread, fingers slowly rubbing my wet pussy. Then I explained what we were going to do.

“I’m as horny as you are, kids. And your fucking father rarely satisfies me anymore, but I can’t have an affair so you’re just going to have to provide your old mother with the kind of sex I need ... the kind of sexual excitement I crave. You can never tell anyone outside our family or I’d be arrested, but if you agree to keep this a secret we can fuck and suck each other as often as we want, openly, in front of one another. Doesn’t that sound like fun, especially since we put you on the pill a couple months ago, honey,” I said to Jill. “I knew you were going to start fucking somebody. I just didn’t know it would be this soon or that it would be Jason,” I added.

“Fucking him? You ... you mean you want ... you’d let ... you’d let JASON FUCK me, Mother?” Jill asked, incredulous.

“Well of course, darling. If he’s going to be fucking me why should I be selfish and not let him fuck you, too?”

“I’m going to fuck you, Mom?” Jason gasped.

“If you want to, baby. Do you want to right now?” I asked, pulling my panties aside. Then I raised up and quickly stripped them off, showing both kids my hairy cunt.

“Do you want to come over here and let your sister watch us while you slide your bvig, hard young cock right here, in this wet hole I want you to call my cunt? Do it, Jason. Fuck me. FUCK YOUR MOTHER!” I begged. I mean, I’m still hot looking, and have nice big 36D tits, a fairly flat tummy, nice hips and great legs, and at 5’7” tall and only weighing 130 pounds I’m told I have a centerfold body, so why WOULDN’T my son want to fuck a woman like me?” And so of course he did it.

“Masturbate while you watch us, honey,” I said to Jill. “Sit up next to me and watch your brother fuck me,” I moaned. So she put a pillow behind her back and sat up next to Jason and me and touched herself as he moved between my outstretched legs, his young cock so hard it was curving upward as he guided it into my pussy. I imagine to him it felt like sliding his middle finger into a tub of warm butter. I was that wet.

“AHHHHHHHH, YES, FUCK ME, BABY. FUCK YOUR SLUT MOTHER!” I moaned, reaching down to rub my clit while my son’s cock penetrated my cunt. I came once almost immediately, and then again soon afterward I was so horny and deprived. Pretty depraved, too, I laughed to myself. And then Jason said he was going to come, too.

“Do it on our face, baby,” I said, telling Jill to lie next to me and kiss me. She did it, still touching herself, as was I, and when Jason crawled up on the bed next to us, his eyes glazed with lust, cock in his hand, fingers flying back and forth over it, I began teasing him.

“Yes, baby, shoot all that hot nasty cum all over your fucking slut mother and whore sister. Coat us in it, Jason. Come on. USE US! TREAT US LIKE THE SLUT WHORES WE ARE, right, Jill?”

“Yeah, Bro. Give it to us. Make us scummy. Shoot your hot jiz all over our fucking skank faces while we play with our pussies.”

And he did it. Huge ropes of cum shot out from my son’s cock and landed on my face and Jill’s. I screamed immediately, coming so hard my body jerked up off the bed, as Jason continued coming, taking turns with us, splattering cum on my face, then on Jill’s, then on mine again. Still on fire, I turned Jill’s face toward mine and began kissing her, tonguing her, letting the cum drool down from our faces into our open mouths where we played with it, chewing it, spitting it back and forth between us, tasting it, then finally swallowing it as we turned to Jason and began licking both sides of his cock for him. He gasped, shot one last spurt of cum on us, and then his knees buckled, and he pulled away and dropped onto the bed next to us, totally wiped out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.