Becoming Company Whores - Cover

Becoming Company Whores

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Catching the kids

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Catching the kids - A horny wife and mother seduces her teenage 16 year old son and 14 year old daughter, leading to family sex with dad and then new roles with dad's corporation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Public Sex  

Maybe it’s because our kids are in high school now, and no longer as interested in doing things as a family ... maybe it’s because Ted is so busy with his career he doesn’t seem to have time for sex any longer. And maybe it’s because I seem to be getting a lot hornier in my old age. Not that I’m old. I don’t consider 42 all that old, do you? And I watch what I eat, exercise regularly, and still have what most men would consider to be a “killer body.”

Anyway, whatever the reasons, I find myself masturbating a lot more frequently these days than I ever did before. It’s probably because I have begun looking at porn on the Internet, and oh my God does that make me horny! These days I wake up horny, touch my pussy, and usually sniff the warm, moist scent of my cunt before even getting out of bed. Most of the time I dip my fingers into my warm, overnight wetness and taste it, too. I’ve become addicted to the scent and taste of my pussy, and sometimes I even wear my cunt juices as perfume. True! I do, and always before I shower. I dip my fingers into my wet cunt and wipe the juices on my neck and behind my ears. I love going around wearing “rank pussy juice” as my scent. By the way, I have a full, bushy thatch of cunt hair. I don’t shave like these young girls do today. I actually like to have a little cunt hair sticking out outside the edges of my panties and swim suit. When I see a man, or woman, looking at my cunt hair at the pool I feel as though they’re actually seeing my cunt and it ALWAYS turns me on. Call me kinky, but it does.

Of course it also doesn’t do me any good. Ted has a pretty powerful job in our small town Southern community, so no guys ever hit on me. They’d like to, I know, but they’re afraid for their jobs. Ted is owner and CEO of a company that practically owns our little town, and even though Ted is no where near as mean a bastard as his own man was, who started the company, still ... a lot of people in town are afraid of Ted’s ability to get them fired if they fuck up, and hitting on Ted Riley’s wife in this town would definitely be fucking up.

So I play with my cunt, and I fantasize a lot. And then one day I had an interesting idea. If all the men in town were too afraid to try to fuck me, I knew where I might be able to find a cock who would. Fuck me, that is, and Ted wouldn’t do a thing about it, especially if in exchange he got to fuck one of the hottest, most beautiful, tightest little pussies in town. You see our son, Jason, and our daughter, Jill, are both extremely attractive young people. Jason is 17, plays QB on the high school football team, and even though Jill is only 15, she’s already the school’s head cheerleader. I also must admit I’m not totally sure being the “head” cheerleader doesn’t mean she gives head to all the jocks. She certainly seems hot enough, parading around the house when Ted’s not home in nothing but her thong panties and a tank top. I know she’s just doing it to tease her older brother, and it works, too. His cock never fails to throb every time he sees his gorgeous little sister with her firm 34B tits sticking out, nipples hard under the tank top, and her entire ass exposed in that sexy thong.

“Geesh, Jill,” Jason will gripe. “Why don’t ya just go naked or something. You look like a slut in that thing,” he’ll snarl, but his cock always seems to be enjoying what he’s seeing.

“Hey, asshole, you don’t like it, don’t look,” Jill will sass back. Once, when she didn’t know I was watching, she pulled her tank top up over her tits and teased, “That what you wanted to see, pervert? Now you can go sniff my panties and jerk off in them dreaming about fucking me, like you always do,” she giggled.

“Yeah and you can dream about sucking this as you always do,” Jason snapped back, cupping his cock and balls through the material of his thin jogging shorts.

“What’s the matter, dork? Afraid to show me the real thing ‘cause it’s so little?” Jill teased.

“You call this little?” Jason countered, reaching inside his shorts to pull out a hard, thick very impressive cock.

“Hmm, it IS kinda cute,” Jill replied, her voice breaking a little, the bravado quickly being replaced by lust. I could tell she was becoming aroused, just as I’d been for the last several moments while watching them.

“No complaints so far,” Jason preened.

“Yeah, from who? That slut Jennifer?”

“Among others,” Jason smirked.

“What’d she do, bro ... let you sniff her panties like you do mine while she jerked you off? Or did she actually blow you?” Jill challenged, slowly walking toward her brother, her gaze remaining fixed on his naked cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.