CHAMP! - Cover

CHAMP!

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - It's senior year for Dennis and most of his crew of girlfriends. Some are realizing their relationship isn't really for the long haul, but they are still united in their quest for the state championship. It looks like that could be up in the air until Dennis steps in as the Student Coach of the Angelines. There's a whole new relationship between the crew and their coach! It looks to be an interesting season.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

MAKING LOVE to another woman wasn’t a new experience for Ardith. She had a girlfriend in college she lived with. They’d started as dorm roommates when they were freshmen. Sometime during their junior year, she and Rebecca met George and they became a threesome. They all lived together. They all slept together. They all made love together.

But when they graduated from college, Rebecca got George and Ardith got a job at Bartley. She was now godmother to their two children.

Nonetheless, she was still willing to start a relationship with not just one other woman and a man, but with four women and a man. And it all started here in this hotel room as she faced Brenda, unsure of what to do after all this time chaste.

Brenda, however, had not spent the past four years chaste. She sat on the edge of the bed where they’d made out the night before and motioned Ardith to sit beside her.

“Do you remember when we threw Carol off the team for bullying Dennis?” Brenda asked.

“Yes. It was the first time I saw Dennis in the locker room and I was about to throw a fit until you all came to his defense. You weren’t all dressed. And you were sitting on the floor holding him,” Ardith said.

“Yeah. It wasn’t long after that when I decided to start taking him home after practice, but I kept making detours out to a parking place in the country that all the kids knew about. They tore that old barn down this summer after Donnie got beat up there.”

“So, you started taking Dennis out parking? I was sure Natalie was his first.”

“She was in most things. She’s definitely girlfriend number one, but there isn’t much difference among the four of us now. I didn’t go all the way with him, but ... Well, I told myself I was just being a big sister to him or maybe I was mothering him. We’d sit in the back seat ... Here, let’s get up on the bed and lean against the pillows and I’ll show you.”

They scooted around until Brenda was on Ardith’s left as they leaned against the pillows. Brenda pulled her around so Ardith was leaning back in her arms.

“So, we’d get in the back seat and I’d hold him like this and we’d just talk about all he was experiencing. The girls really did get into teasing him, but it was all in fun and he enjoyed seeing what they displayed. They kept getting bolder and bolder and before long, they were—I mean we were—running around in the locker room completely naked in front of him.”

“I think I stopped coming into the locker room before that happened. It was better not to know exactly what was happening as long as no one was being hurt or abused.”

“Yeah. But he did get really turned on by what he saw. And then when I held him like this ... Well, his head and mouth were kind of conveniently positioned, like yours is now. I didn’t object when his lips found my nipple through my T-shirt.”

Ardith got the message loud and clear. Brenda was wearing a baggy T-shirt as sleepwear and Ardith could feel that her abundant breasts were unfettered. The hard nipple was right against her cheek, just at the corner of her mouth. Ardith felt delightfully naughty as she turned her head slightly and began to knead Brenda’s nipple with her lips. Brenda moaned.

“You didn’t wear a bra when you took him home?” Ardith asked as she continued to nibble on the hard point.

“Not after the first time. And somehow, after the second or third time, my shirt got sort of pushed up a little and there was just nothing stopping him from having his fill.” Brenda pushed her shirt up above her breasts and Ardith tongued her nipple. She automatically brought a hand up to caress the other breast while she nursed.

“Is this what you did?” she asked.

“Yeah. Just like that. He put his hand on me just like you did and started squeezing and playing with my boobs. Like that. Yes.” Brenda paused with her eyes closed, letting Ardith gently caress her breasts as she sucked.

“He was satisfied with just playing with your breasts?”

“Mmm. You know Dennis. He would never have thought to ask for anything more than that. I couldn’t help but notice, though, that he got really hard. I figured it must be painful and I was really enjoying having him suck on me and nibble like you’re doing. I think I came from him just playing with my breasts, and I didn’t feel like I could leave him hanging. So, I just let my hand slip down his front and when I touched him, he came. Kind of like I’m touching you, now.”

It was Ardith’s turn to moan as Brenda’s hand found the damp crotch of her pajamas. It wouldn’t take much.

“Remember, this all took several weeks—months. And I managed to unfasten his jeans and get my hand inside where it would do the most good.” She slid her hand under the waistband of Ardith’s pajamas and found the hot wet center of her sex. Ardith gasped and let her legs spread farther apart. Brenda took full advantage of her exposed sex and rubbed the clit, sliding her finger into Ardith’s pussy. “Did you know Dennis has an eight-inch dick?” She whispered.

Ardith stiffened and whined an orgasm—the first she’d had at another’s hand in four years. She automatically bit down on Brenda’s nipple and the younger woman gasped out her own orgasm.

“Brenda, I love you and I’m going to love being one of your lovers,” Ardith said as she moved around to lie next to Brenda.

She felt along Brenda’s leg until she discovered she was wearing no underwear, and then Ardith set to returning all Brenda’s attention as they kissed and fingered each other. In a few minutes, both women were completely naked and clasped in each other’s arms. They continued their explorations with fingers until both had come several more times. Then they collapsed together and went to sleep.


“It’s good to see you again, Bill,” Ardith said when she met with the athletic director of William Salter University Monday morning. “This is the recruit I mentioned, Brenda Grant.”

“Ardith. I’m glad we are here this morning. Brenda, I took the liberty of looking up your stats. Very impressive. Are you sure you want to leave a winning team at DMACC to join what we hope to get started here at WSU?” Bill Blake asked.

“Thank you, sir. If this is where Coach Graves is, this is where I want to be,” Brenda said.

“Well, as soon as we get the papers signed here, we’ll walk over to HR and the Registrar’s office and get you set up in time for this afternoon’s practice. Your offer package includes a full athletic scholarship. We’re glad to have you here as a Crusader.”

The signing of the papers and getting Ardith to HR for her briefing and Brenda to the Registrar’s office took the rest of the morning. When they met for lunch, Brenda and Ardith both had new IDs and class schedules.

“Okay, you can text the crew that we won’t be back until the weekend,” Ardith said. “But you can’t tell them I’ve taken a job here. That news has to come from the principal’s office. I need to call Neil and Ms. Morris and confirm my resignation.”

Brenda was dying to talk to her girlfriends and boyfriend, but they were all in school and would have their phones off per school regulations. They wouldn’t really be able to talk until after practice. She also had to call Coach Dearborn, though. She wouldn’t be back to play Wednesday’s game.

“I had a feeling you’d be recruited over the break. We might get a couple of new players who are joining mid-year. We’re losing Regan Smith, too. You know you saw some of that last year,” Dearborn said.

“I never expected I’d be a mid-year recruit,” Brenda laughed.

“Is your boyfriend staying here?”

“We haven’t talked yet. There’s some tricky timing going on. He intends to finish out his AA there, though, so there should be no change in his spring classes.”

“Well, I wish you the best. Your ID will get you in to the locker room this weekend. I’m sure you have some things you want to clear out. Good luck, Brenda!”

“Thank you, sir. Good luck with the rest of the season.”


“They’re going to be gone all week!” Amy whispered when she met everyone in the locker room. “I tried to call, but Brenda’s phone went to voicemail. What is going on?”

“I don’t know. But have faith. You know we told her to do whatever Ardith needed. But if they’re gone all week, that means Dennis will be coaching all week. Wow! This will be interesting,” Natalie said. She wanted to get a minute alone with Dennis, but he was already on the court getting ready for conditioning.

They might not get a chance to talk until after practice.

Even that was optimistic. The boys’ practice let out before the girls and Coach Neil watched the last of their scrimmage. He called Dennis to him and the two disappeared into coaches’ office.


“Do you know what’s happening, Dennis?” Neil asked.

“Um ... No, sir. About what?” Dennis asked.

“I thought she might have confided in you. Well, we’re in a little bit of a bind. Coach Graves has resigned. She won’t be back this year.”

“What? No! How could she? We’ve got a perfect season going!”

“I’m afraid it’s going to be up to you to keep it going. Dennis, they’ve called on an old woman who used to teach Latin to substitute until the end of the term. What happens then remains to be seen. You don’t happen to know Latin, do you? I didn’t think so. Anyway, all the qualified coaches are assigned. And frankly, we don’t have anyone qualified to take over girls’ basketball. You know Pat and Renée are doing their best to get up to speed, but neither is ready to take over this team. They know you and trust you. If they’re going to have a chance of finishing out this season on top, you’re it.”

“Sir ... That’s ... I mean ... I’m just a kid!”

“Don’t give me that at this stage. You’ve been functioning as student assistant coach for a year now. It isn’t an honorary title. I have to get a woman to help out as your assistant and have no idea who yet. But just like we needed a woman present with the girls on the wrestling team, there has to be one for girls’ basketball. By the way, your suggestion to ask Elsa Brown to help with girls’ wrestling was great. Lyle is pleased and the girls on the team all love her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.