CHAMP! - Cover

CHAMP!

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - It's senior year for Dennis and most of his crew of girlfriends. Some are realizing their relationship isn't really for the long haul, but they are still united in their quest for the state championship. It looks like that could be up in the air until Dennis steps in as the Student Coach of the Angelines. There's a whole new relationship between the crew and their coach! It looks to be an interesting season.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“COACH ARDITH is depending on us to be ready for Tuesday’s game against the Trojans,” Dennis said when they gathered together in Tori’s barn. “Then we’ll only have two days of practice for her to correct everything I’ve done wrong.”

“Boo, hiss,” the girls chorused.

“We trust you, Coach Dennis,” Janice said. “We know you’ll lead us right.”

“Well, I’m depending on each of you to live up to your potential. The games after New Year will come fast and furious right up until tournament time, and then they’ll be non-stop until we win the championship. So far, we’ve played nine. There will be twelve in January and the first week of February. Then we’re on to the regionals,” Dennis said. “But we aren’t even thinking about the tournament that starts in February. That’s a lifetime away. Tuesday night next week is all we need to think about. Why?”

“Because every game is the championship game!” they called.

“Good. Now let’s work that inside game some more. Diane, Natalie, Rosie. Make that rotation under the basket and break loose to the outsides. Let’s not let them know who is driving and who is fading. Ready? Amy and Tori. Bring it in.”

Dennis rehearsed them on every play in their book and they were all ready to get home for hot showers after the practice.


The five teens remaining constant in Dennis’s family spent New Year’s Eve together and celebrated midnight with orgasms. Dot and Peg were staying out at Tom’s for the night, so they had Dennis’s house to themselves.

“I love you,” he whispered to Lana.

Four voices responded, “I love you, too.” Then all five started giggling.

Dennis pulled out of Lana and rolled to her side.

“Happy New Year!” he said to all of them. Natalie kissed him while Amy sucked his cock into her mouth and Brenda dove between Lana’s legs.

“Oh, happy, happy, happy!” Lana squealed as Brenda licked her clit.

Dennis finally recovered under Amy’s oral ministrations and she moved up to kiss him in place of Natalie as she settled her pussy down on his cock.

“Oh, wow. This is the first time you’ve been in me bareback. Does it feel different to you?” Amy asked.

“It’s incredible. I can’t believe we’re all doing this without protection. Whatever happened to rule number two? I feel incredibly wicked coming in your pussy,” Dennis said.

“We’re protected,” Brenda said. “There are two things. First, we all have our birth control in place and we’ve chosen long-lasting contraceptives instead of pills. Natalie’s got an IUD and the other three of us have implants. The additional margin of protection a condom gives against pregnancy is miniscule. And secondly, we’re a closed circle as far as STDs go. We can’t catch what we don’t already have. As long as we stay a closed circle, we’re safe.”

“I guess they always tell us about the exceptions to the rule in school. We think we’re safe, but one of us ends up pregnant or we suddenly find out we’ve got crabs or something,” Lana said as she cuddled Brenda and watched Amy slowly working her way up and down on Dennis’s cock.

“Condoms don’t help with crabs,” Natalie said. “Remember that scare we all had in kindergarten? Oh, maybe you and Amy missed it. Somebody in our class had head lice and suddenly everyone was itching, whether we had them or not. I just remember getting my hair cut short and having a stinky shampoo Mom scrubbed me with. Then our beds were stripped and wrapped in plastic with all the bedding washed with hot water and a special detergent. Any kid caught scratching his head from that point on was sent home.”

“Oh! Amy, that’s ... Mmm ... What you’re doing with your pussy is making me...”

“Are you ready to come again, lover? I’m ready for you. I hope you’ve got enough left that I can feel it,” Amy purred. “Do it, Den. Let me feel you come in me. I want to feel you. All of you.”

Dennis arched his back, pushing as deep into his lover as he could as his cock pulsed. Probably not as strong as the three orgasms he’d had earlier, but definitely enough to feel. Amy shuddered and clamped down on him with her pussy as she came, too.

In a few seconds, Amy rolled off Dennis and Lana kissed her way down her girlfriend’s body to lap at the creamy center.

“Oh, baby! I never knew I had such a hot classmate who would do what you do to me,” Amy moaned. “I’m so glad you’re my girlfriend.”

“I’m so glad you two get along so well,” Dennis sighed. Natalie sucked on his cock, but it was spent for the night. “At least you’ll have each other when we aren’t home.”

Amy pulled Lana up toward her face and kissed her. The two girls looked at each other and giggled, but wouldn’t say anything else.

“I should get at least a little sleep,” Brenda said. “Ardith didn’t say how far we were driving this afternoon. I’d be a poor companion if I got in her car and went to sleep.”

“I keep thinking about what she has going on. I hope she’s okay. You’ll take care of her, won’t you, Brenda?” Natalie asked.

“I’ll do the best I can. You know, once you get one-on-one time with her, it’s hard not to fall in love,” Brenda said.

“Believe me, I know,” Dennis said. “We’ve worked really closely together over the past two and a half years. I think I started falling for her the first time we played basketball and she said she liked my moves.”

“Did you ever ... you know ... do anything else?”

“Um ... There was this one time, you know. I was trying to sort out what was happening to the guys last spring and I went to see her. She let me into her house and turned off her computer. She’d been working out to one of our videos. And she was in workout clothes. Um ... I mean, really short shorts and a lightweight sports bra. We just sat and talked while I kept getting harder and harder. Then when I left, just before she opened the door, she turned and kissed me. Or I kissed her. We kissed. It wasn’t like we had a tongue battle or anything, but I still almost came in my pants. It was all I could do not to grab her buns in both hands.”

“I’ll bet she almost came, too. Damn, I wish she wasn’t our teacher,” Natalie said. “I just want to hold her in my arms and never let go.”

“Well, I’ll do my best to convey all our love to her while we’re gone. You do your best to be prepared to win Tuesday night.”


Ardith picked up Brenda at three that afternoon. She came into Amy’s house where the five were still gathered and dared to give each of them a loving hug.

“I know this is hard, but I’m doing my best to keep things legal,” she said. “Just know it’s every bit as difficult for me as it is for you. I love you all.” With that, she took Brenda’s hand and went to her car.

“Are you okay?” Brenda asked when Ardith was behind the steering wheel and wiped at her eyes.

“I just need you to tell me I’m doing the right thing,” Ardith said. “It’s going to change all our lives and might affect others, too. I ... I’m thinking of quitting my job.” They pulled out of town and headed south.

“You mean at the end of the year?” Brenda asked.

“No. I mean right now. Brenda, is it all real? Am I really in love with the five of you?”

“We all really hope you are,” Brenda said. “We’re crazy about you. What would happen to the team, though, if you left them now?”

“Well, that’s part of what I wanted to talk about. Do you think Dennis can handle them? They’ve accepted him as a coach as much as me.”

“How long have you been planning this?” Brenda asked. “You’ve been grooming Dennis to take over as coach when you leave, haven’t you?”

“Um ... Only sort of. I didn’t really see any way around our situation until recently. It’s not like I’m independently wealthy. I need the job.”

“What happened?”

“Recruiting.”

“You got recruited?”

“Yeah. I’ve got a job offer and I’ve pretty much done everything but sign the final papers. That’s what Monday is about,” Ardith said. “Tonight and tomorrow are getting a look at the campus. We’re almost there.”

“We’ve only been on the road an hour and we’re almost there? And ‘the campus?’ Do you mean to tell me you were recruited by a college? Ardith, that’s spectacular!”

“Wait till you hear the rest of it. Here we are.”

“William Salter University? You got recruited by Salter? You know that’s our number one pick?”

“Yeah. I know.”


They did a quick tour around the campus while it was still light and then went to a small hotel across from Walmart, about a mile from campus. They grabbed their overnight bags and went up to the room. Brenda looked at the layout of the room and smiled.

“Two beds?” she asked.

“I didn’t want to be presumptuous,” Ardith laughed.

“Why don’t we use that one to put our suitcases on and this one to sleep in?”

“Oh, Brenda. I haven’t been with a woman—or a man for that matter—since I left college. I hardly know what to do anymore,” Ardith said.

“We start by just having a little kiss,” Brenda said, turning Ardith toward her. “And then we go out to dinner.”

Brenda and Ardith had had little kisses before. They’d been meeting for a casual date with coffee or dinner once or twice a month this fall. But the kiss they shared this time was an order of magnitude more intense than any they’d had before. Both women were panting when the kiss finally ended and were near to falling on the bed and continuing. Ardith was a good six inches taller than Brenda, but not as busty. They seemed to fit together.

“Dinner,” Ardith breathed. “That’s a good idea. I saw a Mexican restaurant that’s open between here and campus.”

“Sounds good to me,” Brenda said.

They grabbed their coats and headed out of the room.


When the team heard that Dennis was going to be coaching them for their game against the Trojans Tuesday, they requested an extra day of practice on Sunday afternoon. Dennis was pleased and worked the girls hard. Then he introduced them to a new shooting drill in which they shot from the three-point line halfway between the top of the key and the corner. A rebounder passed the ball to the corner and it went from there to the former shooter, now the rebounder. Then the ball was passed to the next shooter and the corner got in the line for shooting. The drill was run from both sides of the court at once and when they got into the rhythm, it was an effective passing and shooting exercise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.