CHAMP! - Cover

CHAMP!

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Cast

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast - It's senior year for Dennis and most of his crew of girlfriends. Some are realizing their relationship isn't really for the long haul, but they are still united in their quest for the state championship. It looks like that could be up in the air until Dennis steps in as the Student Coach of the Angelines. There's a whole new relationship between the crew and their coach! It looks to be an interesting season.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

These are the names of all the people who have been introduced in earlier books and are still active, with a few new additions (but not many).

The Crew

Dennis Enders. Primary protagonist, 17yo senior. 5’10” about 165 pounds. Former runt geek, now leads fitness exercises for the school and a website. Ragged brown hair over his ears and blue eyes.

Natalie Armor (Number One). 17yo senior. 5’11” about 145#. Moderately large breasts. Straight brown hair below shoulder-length and brown eyes.

Amy Unger (Number Two). 16yo junior. 5’5” about 120#. Smallish but developing breasts. Straight brown shoulder-length hair and brown eyes.

Leanne Vining (Number Three). 17yo senior. 5’4” about 135#. Dark complected, full breasts. Wavy brown below the shoulder hair and brown eyes.

Brenda Grant (Number Four). 19yo graduate. 5’0” about 105#. Fair skinned, large breasts. Straight yellow blonde hair, nearly waist length, and blue eyes.

Diane Long (Number Five). 17yo senior. 5’10” about 155#. Huskily built with large breasts. Dirty blonde wavy hair below the shoulder and brown eyes.

Rosie Barnes (Number Six). 16yo junior. 6’2” about 155#. Thin build with smallish breasts. Straight light brown hair below shoulders and brown eyes.

Judith Long (Number Seven). 16yo junior. 5’5” 130#. Medium-sized breasts (might still be growing). Dirty blonde wavy hair breast length with brown eyes.

Lana Brown (Number Ten). 16yo junior. 5’5” 125#. Stacked and athletic. Pale, almost white blonde breast-length hair and light skin with pale blue eyes. Scandinavian heritage.

Tori McDonald (Number Eleven). 17yo senior. 5’6” 130#. Full breasts on a trim frame. Some Latin American features and skin tone. Straight dark (almost black) hair below shoulders with dark brown eyes.

Others

Dorothy ‘Dot’ ‘Ms. Dottie’ Enders. 38yo widowed mother of Dennis.

Margaret ‘Peg’ Enders. 20yo Down Syndrome sister of Dennis.

Coach Ardith Graves. Presumed 27yo, girls’ basketball and track coach. Teaches Latin and PE.

Coach Jim Byers. 46yo former boys’ wrestling coach and athletic director. Resigned.

Coach Andy Anderson. 29yo boys’ track and JV basketball coach.

Coach Neil Griffith. 34yo boys’ varsity basketball coach. Teaches science. New Athletic Director.

Coach Grant Torvalds. 30yo varsity football coach. Teaches social studies and government.

Coach Pat Fisher. 36yo volleyball coach. Teaches history. Family includes husband Daniel, son Zeke, daughters Grace and Daphne.

Coach Janet Mills. 28yo cheerleading coach and possibly softball. Teaches Family and Consumer Science. Has a wife.

Coach Renée Lambert. 33yo Jr. High PE teacher and assistant volleyball coach.

Coach Lyle Kelly. 40yo former pro football player, new wrestling coach. “Married” to Lydia and Josie.

Lydia Kelly. Mother of Caitlyn with Lyle

Josie Kelly. Mother of Anna with Lyle

Anna Kelly. daughter of Josie and Lyle, almost 13, 7th grade.

Caitlyn Kelly. daughter of Lydia and Lyle, almost 13, 7th grade.

Daniella Armor (formerly Number Eight). 18yo graduate. 6’1” 160#. Powerfully built with prominent breasts. Straight, navel-length brown hair and brown eyes. Formerly a girlfriend but now at State.

Roberta Armor (formerly Number Nine). 18yo graduate. 6’1” 160#. Powerfully built with prominent breasts. Straight, navel-length brown hair and brown eyes. Formerly a girlfriend but now at State. Daniella’s twin.

John and Lily Armor. Natalie’s parents. John is a lawyer. Lily is on the school board. Mid-forties. Five daughters.

Renda and Mark Long. Diane and Judith’s parents. Renda is on the school board.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.