Sage - Cover

Sage

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Incest Sex Story: A beautiful teen "ginger" decides to follow in her mother's footsteps...and becomes a slut.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   .

I wasn’t always like this ... consumed with sex ... my pussy constantly wet ... my obsession with masturbation and the need for cum so overpowering I’ll do anything in my fruitless attempts to satisfy my sick cravings. No, once upon a time I was a nice little girl. I was innocent ... pure, in thoughts and deeds. Then Stan moved in with us, and everything changed.

I was 16 when my dad left us for a younger woman. It broke my heart, but I eventually got over it. I guess I thought, as kids will, that it was partly my fault my mom and dad got a divorce, even though Mom said it had nothing to do with me. I wanted to believe her, but I just couldn’t, and I made up my mind from then on to make sure I never did anything to drive away anyone I loved ever again, no matter what it took.

When Stan moved in with us he treated me like a little princess. I was 18 by then, and my size 6 body was fully developed, with 36C tits, a hard tummy, firm ass, and great legs. In short, I was a fuck machine waiting to be used, and oh my God did Stan ever use me! God he was handsome. He was around six foot three or four, weighed over 200 pounds, and had a gorgeous body and the sexiest brown eyes you’ve ever seen. I loved it when he paid attention to me, and Mom didn’t seem to mind, either. I know she loved him, and as I said earlier, I decided I’d do anything Stan wanted to keep him around us. He made good money as a construction crew foreman, and oh fuck, was he ever sexy. So ... when he flirted with me, fooling around, tickling me and stuff, I loved it, and made sure to let him feel my tits “by accident” as many times as I could. Ha! Some accident. I practically pushed my tits into his body and his hands, and he knew it, too. He’d look at me in a conspiratorial way, and grin to let me know he knew what I was doing.

As I exposed more and more of my tits to him, Stan seemed to pay more and more attention to me. I’m sure Mom could see what I was doing with Stan, flirting with him and all, but if she cared she never said anything about it. She didn’t want to lose him either, so she just pretended to look the other way when Stan and I “wrestled” together. Then one day something happened that was to change the way we lived, and my life, forever.

I’d come home from school early. The teachers had a meeting or something, and they let us out at lunchtime instead of our usual time after school. We lived close enough so I could walk home after classes, which I did. When I came in the house, I heard noises coming from Mom’s bedroom. She was moaning like she was sick or something, and I got scared and went to see what was wrong. What I saw made me so hot I just stood there watching until I had to masturbate.

There, in the middle of Mom’s bed, was Stan and another man with Mom. They were all naked, and Mom was sucking off the other man while Stan fucked her. I couldn’t fucking believe it! My mother was a slut, real slut, and to make matters worse, she was clearly loving what they were doing to her. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning and crying out while she sucked the guy with Stan, who, by the way, was BLACK! God his dick was big, and suddenly I felt my panties getting so wet I just had to touch myself.

I made sure they couldn’t see me while I reached down and unsnapped my jeans, then snuck my hand into my panties. I was peeking through a crack in the door, and when the black guy mom was sucking started coming in her mouth she screamed and pulled the huge cock out of her mouth and jerked it off, holding it so close to her the spurts of cum hit her in the face. I thought she was going to pass out she was so hot. She was screaming at him to come all over her fucking face while she yelled at Stan to fuck her harder. He was pounding her cunt real hard, and she was pumping her pussy up off the bed into him while the black guy kept squirting cum all over Mom’s face. God it was hot to see my own mother being treated like this. I’d heard about oral sex, of course, but I’d never done it or seen it done before. After seeing it I wanted to do it, too, especially with Stan, now that I’d actually SEEN his dick, not just rubbed against it from outside his jeans.

After the black guy stopped coming on Mom’s face, Stan pulled his dick out of her pussy and climbed up on the bed next to her. Mom lay back with her legs spread, masturbating like crazy, begging Stan to come on her face, too, and naturally, he did. Right then my life changed. I knew I wanted to be just like my Mom, and knew I would, too. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to take off my clothes and walk into the room with Mom and Stan and the black guy, but since I didn’t know him, I was too afraid of doing it with him there. If it had only been Stan and Mom I would have, though.

Instead I snuck off to my room and went into my bathroom and sat on the toilet playing with my pussy until I got so hot I peed all over my fingers while I was still masturbating. I held my panties under the pee so it wouldn’t make very much noise splashing into the toilet bowl, and when my panties were thoroughly drenched with pee, I grabbed a towel and finished up wetting on it.

I stayed in the bathroom for a long time, until I heard Stan and the black guy leave. When Stan’s truck pulled out of the driveway and went on down the road, I got up all my nerve and went down the hall from my bedroom into Mom’s room. She was lying on the bed, still naked, with cum in her hair and on her face and tits. She was caked with it, and she was masturbating with a dildo so hard she didn’t even hear or see me come into her room.

“Hi Mom, having fun?” I teased. She jumped so high in the air it was actually pretty funny. I guess I scared the shit out of her, but she was so close to coming she just couldn’t stop. She turned and looked at me like a trapped animal, her eyes burning with lust, and even though she knew she was doing herself in front of me, like I said, she was just too fucking hot to stop.

When her orgasm hit her she let out a gush of air, and a moan so anguished I thought she might cry. Her body shook and jerked and her eyes fluttered open and closed continuously until the waves of pure pleasure finally subsided in her. And then she did start to cry.

“Mom, stop! It’s okay! Really,” I said, sitting down next to her, hugging her. As I put my arms around her and hugged her I felt the sticky cum on her face, and something deep inside me just seemed to snap. My cunt was suddenly drenched with juice, and I started kissing Mom. Not like a daughter, either. I kissed her on the lips with my mouth open, and at first she tried to resist, but when I reached down and picked up the vibrator and started rubbing it on her pussy again she just gave in and started kissing me back.

“Oh God, baby, yes, do it to your slutty mother ... Fuck me, darling. Do it to me ... oh God, YES! Just like that!” Mom screamed, and she started coming again. To this day I’ll never understand what made me do what I did, but before I could stop myself, I just crawled down between her legs and started eating her, sucking her cunt, even though I could see it was dripping cum out of it.

God it tasted good. So sweet, yet tangy and slightly sour at the same time. As I lay there munching on Mom’s cunt, the waves of perverted pleasure flooding over me, I knew I would never be the same again, nor did I want to.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.