Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 8: Watching Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Watching Me - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

I opened my eyes and Ernie was smiling. He said I was honest with myself and he knew it allowed me to see the truth. Now he was ready to do the same and the fear I had in myself became an excitement for what I hope he found. Ernie closed his eyes and began with a softness to me no man has ever offered. I watched his facial expressions as his fingers flowed over my cheeks, across my lips, hesitating and gently pulling my lower lips down. It was as if I knew what he wanted and I let my mouth open. He circled my open lips, let my tongue taste the tip of his finger, and slowly moved on. I know it was nothing but it did something insane for me. he took my ear lobe between thumb and index finger, massaged it, and somehow turned it as a pleasure zone. I can’t describe why but this young man was seducing me and probably doesn’t even know the definition of the word.

He was the one trying to find himself but I was the one learning his inner thoughts. When his fingers tenderly touched my neck, swirling around it from under my chin to the beginning of my chest I had to get my composure together. This simple act was affecting my breathing and telling me something I wanted to know but was afraid to ask. Ernie never quickened his movement, methodical in every detail he uncovered. When his fingers touched my chest I took a firm grip on the arm of the couch. Could he? Would he? Ernie was discovering me one inch at a time and me, I was in a panic not knowing what my reaction would be if he continued. I felt his tips touch where my chest met my boobs. I had an instant sigh followed by a knuckle crunching death grip to the couch. Ernie, not to shy but not outgoing at all, moved between the cleavage I have always been proud of. His fingers traced the center, they traced where each globe opened up into my boob, but he never actually touched them. I could feel the adrenalin pumping through my veins. I could have shouted yes at any moment. Ernie opened his eye, put his hands in mine and said now I know.

I didn’t know what he meant but I did know he had me one small step from wanting him to take me right there on the couch. Ernie said he felt himself here with me. he felt his welcome was genuine and with no other intention. I asked if he would stay, call my house his house and he said yes. Together to picked up his new belongings and walked to his bedroom where I took his prized picture and returned it to the safe place he kept it. I stood in front of him and said I wanted him to be happy here and was willing to make concessions to make that possible. I was still under his spell of sorts from earlier and when I kissed his cheek, I did something I knew would not go undetected and would only have one explanation. Before I walked away I told Ernie he had opened my eyes to something unique and wonderful and as I left my hand caressed him across his crotch. No mistake, nothing accidental, I meant to touch him, I wanted him to feel me there. Neither of us said anything but I did let him know he had not gone unnoticed. I went to my room to freshen up, we had a dinner reservation at six and I wanted to look my very best for him.

I did what any woman would do before a date. After I showered I looked at myself in the mirror by my bed, a full-length mirror and gave myself a good looking over. I could I told myself, I know it’s something men enjoy and it’s not that difficult. I guess I could. I pondered what to do but deep down I knew it wasn’t me. I did take steps to be well presented should the need arise but at my age there was a big different in what I seen as sexy and what a girl a third my age would yet here I was contemplating if I should do what has never been done before. I lifted my leg and stared at my pussy. I even said the words, would Ernie enjoy it more if I did one of those shave jobs on it? I didn’t, but I did find myself doing a manicure job in a place I never had a need to before. Afterwards I looked and I liked the “new” me. not like those young woman who get it waxed but still, it gave me that fleshy appearance. I laughed and told myself, not to high on expectations are we girl. If you can’t laugh at yourself you shouldn’t laugh at others. I finished getting dress and wore a very open dress and to make men take a second look, this one gave the word cleavage a new meaning.

Dinner went fantastic. Ernie was a total gentleman and I had a few eyes from men wishing they were him, and a few from women wishing they were me. after dinner we walked through the park and the moonlight was as bright as the stars. He took my hand and we strolled without a care in the world. When we were getting in the car he opened my door for me and being in a public place he dared not kiss me but he did whisper that he knew he was the envy of all the men in the room and was glad knowing he was the one going home with me. sweet words from my sweet little man.

When we got home I was feeling like a princess. The attention was all on me, something that hasn’t happened in a while and I knew Ernie was the main reason I felt special. We didn’t turn on any lights, it was after ten and was a long day. In my mind I envisioned me going to my room and Ernie casually coming with me, that would be too much to ask but not out of the question. we did stop at my door and he thanked me for taking him out. I asked him if he was going to end our date night without kissing me good night and he didn’t disappoint me. during the kiss which I prolonged as much as I could I felt his hand brushing against my ass. It sent shivers up and down my spine and prepped me elsewhere so fast I couldn’t pretend it didn’t. he didn’t come with me in my room which was a disappointment but gave me something I could use to fancy myself tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.