Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 5: A Perfect Dream

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Perfect Dream - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

I enjoyed our holiday together. Catering to his every need was exciting for me. I have always loved being the dotting partner, pleasing with no expectations of reward, just in my blood I guess. With Ernie it was no different, I enjoyed serving him his drinks, making him a snack, even letting him rest his handsome head in my lap. These are the things that made me happy and for some reason this boy brought out the best in me. I adored him and the more time we spent together the stronger I felt.

Tonight we would rest after a hearty meal and a day spent alone. When he went to change for the night I had a sudden urge that was hard but forced to subside. I knew it was wrong but I wanted to watch him changing his clothes. From early this morning when I first looked down at his desirable boy bod I wanted a second peek, maybe one that I didn’t have to be as quiet about. I knew it couldn’t happen but a girl can dream. I let him have his privacy, it was what a good person, a respectable person would do. when he came down he wore his old worn-out shorts. I reminded him tomorrow we shop for new things and he could throw these (Grabbing the leg) things away. He smiled and said he remembered but it still wasn’t necessary. He sat on the couch and I instinctively scooted next to him. Ernie didn’t mind me getting close and even put his arm around me to give me a thank you in advance hug for taking his to the stores tomorrow. He was so good for me right now, I needed someone kind and without malice in my life.

Ernie was the sweetest to me. Always something positive to say, always thankful towards the things that I do. I wished, and I know it was a lot to ask, but I wished he would see me for me, a woman. Not a teacher, not a guardian, a woman and treat me like one. He has a lot of growing to do before I could expect that. for now I would appreciate his company and enjoy the little things like his warm hugs.

I was nodding off and he teased me by saying either go to bed or get myself comfortable before I get a sore neck. I took his advice and got myself comfortable, very, very comfortable. I let him rest his head on my lap, no reason I couldn’t use his for the same reason so I laid across the couch and rested my head in his lap. He didn’t seem to mind and even said I looked more relaxed. I loved this and in moving to find the perfect spot I could feel him under me. he must have thought I lost my mind as I grinned from ear to ear finding a lumpy but amazing spot to lay. He maintained himself but it had to take every ounce of his will power. I didn’t do anything to suggest any intentions but I did let myself hold a position that had his now awakened shaft at the verge of my trembling lips. Ernie was motionless and I knew why. At his age something like this happens, accidental or not will create some unwanted excitements leading to embarrassments. I didn’t want that to happen so I just enjoyed having the feeling of him there with me. His arm rested along mine and I considered moving it so as his naturally dropped it might end up someplace pleasing to us both but I thought better of it. I must have fallen asleep this way because I had the most incredible dream.

I was in my room and had just drifted into a peaceful sleep. I felt a presence with me and I opened my eyes and Ernie was sitting next to me. I asked if something was wrong and he said yes, he let me go to bed without a good nights kiss and took my mouth as I would have expected from a fully grown man. His lips were strong and his hunger for me enormous. He didn’t stop there as he opened my nightgown open exposing my big tits and took them as his own. I was powerless against him and loved every second of it. Ernie kissed my nipples before sucking them into the heat of his mouth. I laid there letting him have his way, letting him open my legs and explore me as he has never done to another. I was overcome with the joys of Ernie wanting me this way. I gave myself to him freely and let him learn from me. His fingers interlocked with mine and he kissed me again saying he was going to share my bed tonight and raised my hands over my head. He was not forceful but he was taking me as he pleased.

Ernie touched me in places I have not enjoyed in a long time. He teased me, tempted me, and alas, used me as his first. His kisses to my tits had me seeing stars and when he touched my pussy it sent a shock to my system that had me rise off the mattress. Ernie didn’t have a clue what he was doing yet made me have multiple orgasms as I was his first. When it was time for me to show him my affections he laid back and guided me to his throbbing cock. I knew if I went to fast it would be over so I brought myself to him gently. As I kissed the tip of his fresh and untapped holdings of what I craved now I heard him say in his cracking voice, not some, all, and I took him into my mouth excited to have him give me such a delicious treat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.