Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 4: Accidental Incidents

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Accidental Incidents - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Maybe I was seeing things from a boys eyes and not as an adult like Mrs. B but I was sensing things I wasn’t sure of. Her not taking precautions in concealing herself better. Her being very casual in the way she walks around underdressed with someone my age around. Her wandering eyes that I wasn’t positive of but felt them looking at me in places a woman her age shouldn’t. This was all so new to me, my own mom dies when I was a lot younger so these thoughts never entered my mind before and my grandmother, well she was always old to me. Mrs. B wasn’t old but she could be my mother. Would a mother look at her son with what I called dirty doodles in her head? Anyway I finished my great breakfast and enjoyed what a hot shower felt like again. I put on my only pair of jeans and a Rolling Stones tee shirt. I went downstairs and Mrs. B was flying around the kitchen humming away.

At first I just watched from around the corner. She was so happy, so full of life. She was nothing like she was in school. At school she was stern, direct, and always right. Here she was carefree, energetic, and amazing to watch. She even danced around the floor and I was tempted to join her. I think I made the right choice coming here even with her peculiarities she was still one fantastic person. I went in to join her jubilation and accidentally reached to put my arms around her as she turned and mistakenly reached for her boob.

It was purely accidental but what followed I felt needed forgiveness from her. When she turned unexpectedly and my hand found more than a handful of her boob I didn’t release her immediately as I should have. My hand actually closed as around it as best as it could and I held it for a couple of seconds. I shouldn’t have and didn’t do it intentionally, it just happened. When I pulled away I was so embarrassed I went back to my room. She took me in and I made her think I was trying to be sexual with her. Anything she felt for me now was probably gone and wouldn’t fault her if she asked me to leave.

Oh my, that was not what I expected this wonderful morning. He must feel terrible about it. I knew I had to talk to him but first I had to let that electric shock leave my body. So incredible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.