Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 3: Wandering Eyes

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wandering Eyes - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Ernie packed what he felt was important and reluctantly got in my car. He wasn’t saying much and when we got back to the house I had him bring his things to his new room and meet me in the kitchen. I was nervous about having someone live with me. There had to be ground rules he agreed to or this wouldn’t work. While he settled in his room, I went to mine and changed. This time I did put on my nightgown. If he was going to live here he would have to grow accustomed to me dressing as I normally would. I was very selective in which one I wore tonight for a few reasons. I wanted him to know we could be casual and not overly concerned with appearances at night. I also wanted him to see me as a woman, not sexually but a woman which meant boundaries. The one I chose showed absolutely nothing, but it was thin and I didn’t wear anything beneath. It was how I always dressed for bed and that wasn’t going to change. I did look in my mirror before leaving my room and wondered if even this was giving his wandering eyes too much to adjust to. let’s face it I had big boobs and even at school it was difficult to hide their size. I smiled and said, guess I will take my chances, and went back down.

Ernie came after me and we sat and I asked him to say his peace here and now if he had any reservations or concerns about living with me. He looked at me and said, Mrs. B, why me why I was doing this? Why him, he was nobody. I reassured him he was not nobody and I was doing it because he deserved a shot at being a teenager before being an adult. He didn’t have much more to say but I did.

“Ernie there hasn’t been a man in this house for quite some time and I might forget that from time to time until your presence has become normal. I apologize now if I do things inappropriate like walk through the hall upstairs not covered properly. Doing things without asking you first if it involved the house activities. Anything I am used to doing because I am alone. It will be an adjustment for both of us, like me leaving my bedroom door open all the time, I will have to stop doing that.

My rules are simple, you make a mess, you clean it. you eat the last of something you mark it on the shopping list. All little things you will learn as you go but the number one rule is Ernie, I am a woman, please remember that”.

We agreed and went to watch TV for a little while. The holiday weekend had started and no school for four days. I meant what I said about him remembering I was a woman and if he forgot I might have to show him some reminders. Even tonight I could feel his eyes on me. My nightgown covered everything but in the right light, transparency. Did I know he was looking; I wouldn’t admit it out loud but yes I knew. I haven’t had a man stare at my boobs in so long the feeling was like something new and exciting. I knew where the lamp would make my nightgown inappropriate to be seen and I knew if he did see something he wouldn’t say but I would know and for me that was good enough to enjoy life even for only a few seconds. So I took my selfish need to be seen to the lamp where I looked out the window. Outside was nothing but darkness, inside I could see his reflection as the light shined through and my big boobs would allow Ernie to know shape, size, and if he looked any longer, nipple erection. It was cruel to make his young mind see something not meant for him but it was an arousal I needed to remember. Ernie stared as I made my boobs jiggle, and I wondered if those curious eyes tried to focus in on other areas of my body that may or may not have been visible. I felt so cheap, so dirty. Wanting a boy to see me and knowing at his age everything meant sex. Still I did enjoy it.

I went to bed with a mysterious smile. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and now I had someone to be thankful for. Having Ernie here with me meant more than either of us were ready to understand. I found myself strolling up the stairs, wondering, were wandering eyes following me? It didn’t matter because in my mind they were and for once I felt desirable again. I knew he was too young but a man’s attention at any age was a wonderful thing to a woman. I would sleep tonight with warm dreams, happy thoughts, and a glow I kept hidden for only me to enjoy. Ernie was my student but now my live in pleasure.

I heard him coming up the stairs. The steps had a unique sound that even he will come to know over time. I did nothing to hide from the light in the hall. If he wanted one last look at my now excited boobs, so be it. I never thought I would feel this way again and now I did and the only downfall was he was young enough to be my son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.