Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 15: Mrs. B Does Love Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Mrs. B Does Love Me - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

After school I was walking to Mrs. B car to wait for her. I was approached by a couple who identified themselves as social workers. The cat was out of the bag, they found out about grandma. They said I couldn’t live alone; I was a juvenile and would have to come with them to a shelter. I thought about running but seen Mrs. B rushing over. she introduced herself as my teacher and asked what was going on. They were rude to her and said she needed to mind her own business. I never seen her mad before but she was now.

“Not you or you have the right to speak to me or to him in that tone. I happen to know about his grandmother, I was there at the end. (It was a little lie). She asked me to take him in and make sure he received a solid education, learned the basics in self-respect, and to grow into a successful young man. I gave her my word on her death bed I would do all three. If you think for one minute I will let you take away from him those things she wanted the most you are mistaken.

Ernie is a good student, a respectable part of my home, and now he is mine to nurture. His grandmother wanted him to be with me and that is where he is going to stay. Ernie, get in the car, we are going home, I know you have homework because I gave it to you. Move young man”.

The two social workers had trouble coming up with anything to say. Hearing I had taken over as guardian must have been good enough for them. Who better than a schoolteacher right? I jumped in my car and we drove away. Ernie never looked so relieved in his life. We never looked back to see what they were doing, just drove home and didn’t breathe calmly until we were inside. Ernie hugged me and thanked me for standing up for him. He said I proved I really wanted him by standing up to them and swore to make me never regret my decision. He waited on me all night, never letting me do anything without his assistance. When I went to shower he accompanied me and bathed me. When I went to dress he chose a beautiful nightgown from my closet and asked I wear it for him. We never went downstairs to watch TV that night but stayed in my room where he tried so hard to give me a massage. He was proving his love for me and I adored him for it.

When it was getting late he asked if he could spend the night with me and we got comfortable in bed. He kissed me with purpose that night, his own special way that I have grown to enjoy and his hands freely explored me without being guided or led. He caressed and squeezed my tits, pinched my nipples, and sucked them extremely hard including medium strength bites that he remembered I enjoyed. He was arousing me with every detail I taught him, every detail he placed into memory. I relaxed and enjoyed his attention and hoped I would feel another night of his creamy cum inside of me. I never told him I knew what he did, I never told him how bad I wanted it, how bad I wanted him to impregnate me.

Ernie was diligent in everything he did. Still unsure of himself but his efforts were well beyond his years. He tried to talk dirty but he didn’t know how to make it sound exciting. He did however take me as I hoped and ate my pussy. He was either careless or intentional but he used more teeth than anything. It was the best of both evils as I couldn’t tell him the rougher he treated me the more I got off on it. Ernie focused his attention entirely on me and what I found amazing is his control over his body was improving. Ernie was as hard as a rock but not squirming from premature ejaculation. I stroked him, cupped his full sack, even let my lips kiss her backside cheeks, and he never lost control.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.