Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 14: Encouragement

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Encouragement - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

When it was time for bed I knew where my mind was. I hoped as we went upstairs together Ernie would just follow me into my bedroom. There I would nurture him and show encouragement for him to discover things he must be curious about. As we approached the landing I took his hand without uttering a word thinking he would understand. I stopped at my doorway and Ernie released my hand, gave me a long, heart felt hug, and thanked me to showing him that he was wanted in so many ways. He kissed me, asked permission to kiss my boobs again, to which I opened my nightgown exposing them to him. His lips touched them, he instantly aroused them, and then he turned to go to his bedroom. I wasn’t sure if I should feel insulted or worried. A young boy has big tits handed to him and he turns away? I was more confused than anything and I had to ask him if I had done something to upset him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.