Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Class resumed as if nothing happened. I focused on my students and their need to settle down after a holiday break. I thought about Ernie all day, how his day was, what did he talk to his friends about, was I as safe as I believed I was? I trusted him but sometimes things go wrong. My first day back was long and nerve racking. When last period finally came and Ernie walked into the classroom my entire face lit up. I had to contain my joy in seeing him and treat him as I would any other. Judging by the look in his face all was good between us, my worries went away and the last class of the day was underway.

After school we drove home together. We talked about the day, and we talked about dinner. It felt like a natural conversation for us to have. He told me nobody made fun of his clothes today and a few even asked where I got my sneakers, they liked them and wanted to get the same kind. He was happy, he felt for once he fit in with the others. Seeing him smile was worth all the sneaker costs in the world. When we got in and behind closed doors, I couldn’t wait to hug my little man. I missed having him near me all day and when we went up to change, he asked me a question I wasn’t ready for. He asked me if last night meant we were more than before.

“Ernie, what we shared was special. It was one way of showing each other we enjoy being together. I know it was all new to you and maybe a little intimidating but know that I would never ask you to do anything I think was best for you or for us. I wanted you to stay with me last night and I wanted you to know you could feel me the way no other does. We enjoyed a warmth that can only be felt as we did. Ernie if you have any questions about last night please ask and I will explain the best I can”.

We walked down the hall and I could tell he had something he wanted to say so I told him we have no secrets and he asked if he could watch me change. He liked seeing me without my clothes on, said I was really pretty when I didn’t cover myself. I honestly didn’t know what to say. He wasn’t acting dirty or asking to do anything, only see me in my natural state. I didn’t find anything wrong with his request and I said he could as long as he didn’t mind me doing the same. I said I thought he had a beautiful body and it made me feel lucky to have him here when I too could watch. He smiled and said I could but as we changed from our school clothes together there was a nervousness in both of us. I’d never volunteered to let him see me naked nor has he me. Once we were down to the bare essentials we froze. Not that I was afraid to undress in front of him but it was something new to me. last night my nightgown came off in the dark. Ernie too was hesitant knowing my eyes would be on him. It took a little talking to ease our minds and eventually we found ourselves nude in front of the other. His eyes followed me from top to bottom as mine did to him. Ernie was still young and with me staring at him wonderful man equipment he got very aroused and extremely hard. I wanted to kneel in front of him and take him for a second time. I wanted his young cock in my mouth and his hot cum to feed my hunger. I wanted this but chose not to make this a sexual event, rather keep it as an adornment towards each other. We memorized each other and dressed as we set out to do. It was incredible to see his youth in full, to let him see me and know his smile was because he enjoyed when I wanted him to see.

We went to start dinner; it would be pasta tonight. Ernie did love his macaroni. We didn’t talk about what we did for each other but I know it opened the doors to us not being shocked to see the other changing or coming from the shower. I knew if I came to watch TV and was wearing something revealing it wouldn’t make either of us uncomfortable. What I was surprised at was of all we said, he never once brought up my taking him in my mouth and enjoying his plentiful of young offerings. It had to be one of the greatest experiences of his young life yet no mention of it at all.

At dinner it was a normal conversation. His day, my day, and then the subject changed to the next holiday. Ernie was excited that in less than a month it was Christmas. I asked him what he did with his grandmother at that time and he said they never had a tree but she would have ornaments around the house and make it look nice. I knew it was to early for a tree but some of our neighbors started with their outside decorations before the Thanksgiving holiday so I asked if he wanted to do something here. being alone I never did anything so we would need to go shopping. The joy of decorating the house that came from his face was priceless and he gave me the biggest hug. I knew I had to make this aa Christmas he would never forget.

That night I was correcting some papers at my desk in my room. It was late and I hadn’t gotten ready for bed yet. Ernie knocked on my door and sat on the bed watching me. He wore a pair of shorts and was bare chested. He was a distraction to say the least. I asked him if he would rub my shoulders for me, the tension of being at my desk was killing me. he did and the feel of his hands working out the knots in my neck was heavenly. I was relaxed in no time and as I put down my last paper I told him I needed to shower for bed. He started to leave and not even thinking, I asked if he would join me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.