Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 11: Open Chatter

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Open Chatter - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

There was not much to do now that the rain had reached the house. It was pouring out and the last crack of lightning knocked out the power. It was dark inside other than those black clouds blocking the remaining sunshine but it was still less light than we wanted. He stumbled around the house, still not used to the setup where I could walk blindfolded. He was coming back from his room, a challenge in itself. He had changed for the night knowing there was nothing left to do. The pajama bottoms he wore were loose fitting and when he came into the living room now lit by candles I noticed him right away. Be it by accident or not, he was hanging out of the open fly of his new PJ’s. He wasn’t hard but he was eye candy. I informed him of his escapee and he tucked it away. Ernie didn’t make a fuss over it, I seen him, he knew it, and just like that it was a meaningless nothing. No TV, so we sat and talked about the things that didn’t matter. It got boring really fast and I wondered if he didn’t mind, a nice way to pass the time would be if he kissed me, maybe more than once. Couldn’t hurt to ask and I did.

Ernie sat next to me and it was awkward at first. We never planned a kiss before, it just happened. I tried to let him kiss me first but something was missing. I tried to take control and turn it around but still it lacked that special something. We stopped and sat back not wanting to admit that maybe there was nothing there to begin with. Then I had a thought and knowing it was a bad idea I went with it anyway. I excused myself and went to my room. When I came back I too was ready for bed but as he came in the room with his cock hanging out, I came in the room with my boob all but falling out of my nightgown. I can’t say his was intention but I knew mine was. Maybe it was the small element of arousal that was missing. I felt it was worth a shot to find out.

When I sat his eyes went directly to my chest. He could ignore it; he could say something the way I did. Ernie looked me in the eye and kissed me. this time I could feel his energy thriving to make this worth remembering. He was bare chested when he changed and I was sure to have my fleshy boob press into him. I loved his kiss; I loved his attempt to show me aggression. He kissed me a few times and then whispered you should put that thing away before it takes someone’s eye out. My nipple was dying for attention and he felt it as I pressed us together.

I sat back in the couch and looked at my highly aroused boobs. I did as I should have and put it safely where it belonged. I laughed and said sometimes they just want to enjoy the fresh air and he took it as a joke. We sat together after that not talking, not really doing anything but that little peak we offered the other had lasting impressions. As the day turn to night and the power was still off we got a little silly around the house. Neither of us could see very much but once I walked into the living room with both boobs hanging out. I couldn’t be seen but wondered how long we could sit together before he would notice. I didn’t plan on a bolt of lightning bringing light to the room and I was busted. Ernie had an up close and personal look at my chest. I covered up with embarrassment but he hugged me and said the fresh air had done them good. He was being a good sport and wasn’t about to let me play alone. Without me even knowing it he took his bottoms and didn’t pull them lower; he took them off and I don’t know how long he sat butt naked. I only figured it out when I went to lean on him and my hand touched his leg and I felt skin not material. He laughed and said guess I should let the air in either and put his bottoms back on. We never made it serious, more of a game. I had considered pulling my nightgown up and exposing my pussy but that might have been to much. He dropped his pants but I never actually seen a thing. We played that game off and on, his balls hanging out compared to one or both of my boobs. Like anything else that got boring to when you know what’s there but can’t see. Finally I decided I wanted to have some real fun. Nothing incredibly intense but maybe eye opening. I asked if he ever played the teen game of truth or dare. He said he had once or twice but with a group of kids not just one. I said it could be our private version. He asked if he could go first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.