Teachers Good Deed - Cover

Teachers Good Deed

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 10: Now What

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Now What - A teacher takes a pupil under her wing

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Okay so now what do we do? We knew maybe more than we should about each other. Ernie admitted to his pleasure in looking at me naked. Believe it or not I took his words as the biggest compliment. Now that I was able to put that behind me and would know in future events to close my door, how do I move forward knowing he has found some interest in me, that way. I was flattered and concerned. It made me smile but at the same time gave me a knot in my stomach I couldn’t get rid of. We sat there after his response, not talking, not able to look at each other. Finally I said we had reached a place that had to be given strict boundaries. He said he would abide by whatever I decided if it meant him not having to leave. Him leave? I was more worried he would leave me.

“Ernie, maybe I am putting to much into this. We had some hiccups but nothing that can’t be corrected. I guess the only thing we should both work on is our bedroom doors much remain closed at all times when occupied. Just because you seen me once doesn’t mean you can come in my bedroom, sit on my bed, and watch me change or come out of the shower. (God saying that just made me wish he would) I will be just as respectful for you. So if you choose to sleep in the nude (I knew he did) or take your time getting dressed, I promise I won’t walk in your room uninvited. (Hear that Ernie, I will still accept an invitation).

What I would like is for us to let the last couple of days be nothing but a memory as you said. No, we can’t erase what we have seen but it doesn’t have to be a reminder to us either. There is one thing however that I don’t want to change and if I am overstepping I want you to say something. I did then and know I would right now enjoy what it feels like to hug you and maybe from time to time give you a kiss. That part I want to keep and I want it to become a natural thing between us. It’s not asking a lot but it is something I’m asking for. Is there anything you would like to remain in place Ernie? Anything that you feel is important to you”?

“I can go with what you ask. I never had anyone other than my grandmother that wanted to give me a hug. It feels good to have someone near me that wants me there. I too enjoy how it feels when your arms are around me. I can say the same about when you kiss me. Sometimes it reminds me that I can be important to someone. Sometimes it gives me hope I can be like everyone around me. Mostly when I am the one that kisses you and it is accepted, I feel accepted.

I cannot ask for what I would like because it is not respectful. I will stay within the boundaries you set and be grateful for what you have given me. Mrs. B, I do have one request, something I have never known. It’s not important if you prefer not to but would you share your first name with me? I don’t mind calling you Mrs. B but there have been times when I wish I could be more personable with you.

Mrs. B I do appreciate everything you have done for me, everything you have shared with me. We can put the last couple days in the past but before we do I would like to say something and I will try not to make it sound disgusting or filthy minded. When I look at you I see a beautiful woman, in your face and in your nude body. Not because it arouses me, and I am embarrassed to say it does, but because it is you. I know I have no right to see you that way but like you said, it can’t be erased. I see you as someone I enjoy being with even if it is to do nothing at all. I think I said enough, maybe too much”.

Oh my, he has no clue how his words hit me. He was sincere, polite, and wow did he make me feel tremendous about my appearance, both dressed and undressed. I know we just agreed to put everything behind us but what if we didn’t? What if we let things slip through the cracks? Not the bigger things and not obvious, but a little reward here and there. I think we see how today goes first. It’s the last day of holiday and as much as I would like to see something special fabricate I won’t push it or risk humiliating myself again.

Before we got up to start our morning Ernie opened his arms and invited me to him for a morning hug. The moment he held on to me was the moment I believed last night did not hurt us. It was a relief to know he was mature enough to see it for what it was, a woman enjoying herself the same way he would if and when alone. I won’t do it again with my door open but it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t enjoy knowing I was being watched by him, it might even increase that satisfaction the way it did last night. Today marked a milestone for us, a truth in some delicate areas and for someone his age that was unheard of. I returned his hug and just to get that wonderful flow of laughter going I kissed him on his cheek and said, come upstairs, let me get you dressed. He looked at me and my face told him I was kidding and he laughed with me. As we went up to dress and I gave his butt a little love tap without any comment. I hoped he would do the same but he didn’t, he just leaned against me and whispered, I owe you one. It sent an electric bolt through my system hoping he really meant it.

He went to his room, I went to mine, and yes, we both closed our doors. I knew we didn’t have anything planned for today other than a quick trip to the market so I dressed accordingly. This time I wore everything I should have but he was no different than any other man and I could resist showing some cleavage, just something I enjoyed doing. He now had a selection of clothes to pick from, something he still couldn’t believe and came down wearing cargo shorts. We did a little yard work, not much as he had done an amazing job last time and enjoyed the morning together. I felt like I had found someone I could trust with my secrets and trust with things nobody else would understand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.