A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 46: Exorcising Anne’s Ex

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 46: Exorcising Anne’s Ex - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Friday was pretty uneventful. I went in and worked for a few hours on translation, then spent a couple of hours in the language lab, then I got a haircut. How do I stand the excitement, you ask. At home there was a message from Jeff to call him.

“Jeff, what’s happening?”

“I’m hoping you can help me out, Carter. If you can’t, then I’m without a date this weekend.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means Kate’s best friend just broke up with her boyfriend and she’s miserable, convinced her life is over, and Kate, being her best friend, wants to help her through it. She’s talked her friend -- Anne’s her name -- into going out with us to have some fun, maybe a movie and some pizza, but she’ll go only if she isn’t going to be a third wheel. If she won’t go with us, then Kate will stay home with her. And I’m out of luck.”

“And where do I come into this?”

“If you go out with us, you’d be a fourth wheel and Anne wouldn’t be alone.”

“You want me to go on a date with you? Tonight?”

“Nothing serious, Tom. She’s a nice girl, I met her once, and she’s really cute. It’s just so she’ll have someone to talk to. You don’t need to get engaged or anything.”

“How serious was this breakup? This isn’t one of those burst-into-tears-at-the-drop-of-a-napkin splits, is it? I don’t think I could deal with a crying jag.”

“I don’t think so. She’s sad about it, but she’s not terribly emotional. It should be fine.”

I tried to think of some polite way to get out of this. Jeff sounded desperate. The prospect of no nookie will do that to you, I suppose. I really didn’t want to go on a blind date, but Jeff was a good guy and he was asking for help.

“I’ve got some reservations about this, Jeff, but I’ll do it. Let’s keep it light, okay? Pizza’s good, a movie’s good, anything beyond that we’re going to have to negotiate. And just a suggestion, no sad movies, keep it light and funny.”

“Thanks, man, you’re a lifesaver. How ‘bout we meet at Angelo’s around seven? Me and Kate and Anne will walk down there together, so Anne doesn’t have to be alone.”

I agreed, and hung up. I told my mother I wouldn’t be there for dinner, going to a movie with Jeff.

I figured I had time to take a shower, so I did that and changed into clean clothes, then headed off to Angelo’s, walking.

I was actually a bit late, I’d forgotten how long a walk it is since I normally rode my bike or drove. But I was there by five past or so. As soon as I came in, I saw them at a table. Jeff waved at me.

I sat down and was introduced all around. I vaguely remembered Kate when I saw her, from around school, but I’d never known her name. She was cute and I saw why Jeff was so interested in her, aside from the sex.

I shook Anne’s hand and said I was happy to meet her. She had quite nice deep blue eyes, an oval face that looked sort of Nordic, and long hair pulled back in a pony tail that I couldn’t decide whether it was pale brunette or dirty blonde, but very nice looking. Nice enough that I wondered why her boyfriend had broken up with her.

“Have you ordered yet?” I asked.

“No, still trying to decide. What do you like?”

“I’m okay with about anything except anchovies. And tofu. No tofu. Anne, what do you like?” Try to get her talking.

“I usually have veggie, but I’m good with most anything. Not a big fan of pepperoni, but I can pick them off, if I have to.”

“What if we get two mediums, say, one with sausage and beef, and one with veggies?”

They thought that sounded reasonable, so we did that, plus some sodas. I gave Jeff some money for my share, and Anne’s.

“Anne, I’m trying to think if I’ve seen you around school, and I don’t recall that I have.”

“Not surprising, since I don’t go there. I live just over the boundary between districts, so I go to Eisenhower High.”

“Our loss. So, how do you know Kate then?”

She chatted about how they had grown up near each other, till her parents bought a bigger house a little further away, but they still kept in touch and stayed over at each others’ houses frequently.

The pizzas arrived and we dug in. Jeff started telling a funny story about some trouble he and I’d gotten into in middle school and how we’d weaseled our way out of it, and had both Kate and Anne laughing, which I thought was nice of him, trying to keep it light.

We finished eating and headed off to the theater, Jeff and Kate walking ahead of us, holding hands.

“They seem to get along pretty well,” said Anne.

“Yeah, he’s about as thrilled as he can be. Our secret, right?”

She smiled. “I won’t say a thing.”

I’ll bet that Kate will have the full conversation, verbatim, before Jeff is fully out the door.

“You read any reviews of this epic we’re about to see?” I asked.

“I don’t really bother with reviews anymore. They’re all pretty much the same, like they were written by the studio’s own PR flacks. ‘Best picture of our generation!’ ‘Don’t miss this one!’ ‘Spectacular! Stunning!’ I usually wait till three of my friends have seen it, independently. If they all agree, more or less, I’ll go. I don’t know anything about this one.”

“Yeah, me neither. Sometimes it’s nice to just turn off the brain and let yourself be amused, even if it’s not all that funny.”

“That’s what I’m hoping for,” she said.

The Rivoli was halfway down the block, an old-fashioned movie house with the marquee extending over the sidewalk. As we approached, she suddenly grabbed my arm hard, turned toward me and buried her face in my chest.

“Anne, what’s wrong?” I was a little concerned, thinking perhaps the food had hit her the wrong way.

“I can’t go in. That’s my ex, with his new girlfriend, just in front. I won’t let him see me.”

Jeff and Kate had turned around to see what was keeping us, and hurried back to see what was wrong.

“If you don’t want to go in,” said Jeff, “we’ll find somewhere else to go.”

“I’d feel bad if you all had to change your plans because of my problems. You two go see the movie, tell me about it later. Maybe Tom and I can get a cup of coffee so I can calm down, then head back to your place.”

After some back and forth and some polite arguing, it was decided that Kate and Jeff would go to the movie. Anne was staying at Kate’s this weekend, so I could get her home. We walked till we found a little coffee shop that was open till nine.

I ordered coffee and pie -- I know what you’re going to say, but it was homemade chocolate cream! -- and she got tea and a muffin.

“Well, that was a shame, running into your ex. It’s almost like he planned it.”

“I wouldn’t put it past him, but the fact is he lives not too far away so this would be like a neighborhood theater to him. I could almost deal with seeing him, but not with his new rich bitch.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“She is rich, and blonde, too, even if it does come out of a bottle. I don’t know if she’s a bitch, but it makes me feel better to say so. Jimmy is ... charming, and confident, and rather sure of himself, and I thought he really liked me. But he’s also attracted by shiny things. Like money. And blondes. I was angry and heartbroken when he said we were done, but on some level I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Why am I telling you this?”

I put on my best Viennese accent and said, “Sehr gut, Fraulein, und how did zis make you feel?”

That got the first real laugh of the evening out of her.

After that, she started talking a lot more openly. I think she thought that I was someone she’d never see again, a friendly face, and an understanding ear, so I eventually got the whole story, a kind of catharsis for her. They’d been pretty steady for almost two years, and she thought it was true love, at least for the first year, but there were rumors of him and other girls, which he denied.

And he was charming and could be very convincing, so she would always give in. I’m not quite sure how this crept in to the conversation, but she told me he was her first. He had said she was his, too, but now she had her doubts. He was pretty good in bed, and made her feel special. She got horny and he was able to scratch the itch pretty well.

But water under the bridge, she said, new beginnings, turn the page, and a few more cliches. But then she’d get angry again, thinking about Jimmy and his rich bitch.

I looked at her for a minute over my coffee cup. “So. How ‘bout those Indians?”

She looked puzzled, then put her hand over her mouth. “Oh. I’ve been rambling, haven’t I? I keep talking about Jimmy.”

“It’s okay. You’re trying to work it out of your system, and I was trying to keep you from diving too deep down that particular rabbit hole.”

“Thanks. I do feel a little better. Still, it’d be nice to do something to him as payback. Maybe we could let the air out of his tires?”

“Throw toilet paper all over his house?”

“Slip itching powder into his shorts.”

“How about a burning bag of dog crap left on his front porch?”

“Sign him up for a lifetime subscription to Cosmopolitan magazine.”

“Hello, Pizza Hut? I’d like to order forty large pizzas. The name’s Jimmy and I’m having a party.”

I had her laughing now.

“Thanks, Tom. I feel better.”

They were starting to clean the tables and refill the ketchup bottles, and I took that as a hint. I paid our bill, and we headed out.

We’d gone about a half block when she pulled me into a doorway and kissed me, one hand grabbing my butt.

“Well, that was very nice,” I said, “but what did I do to deserve that?”

“It was for making me feel better on a night when I could have been feeling really sorry for myself and miserable.”

“Thank you, I guess. I don’t understand guys like Jimmy, not knowing what he had right in front of him. If it’s any consolation, someday he’s going to wake up and say to himself, ‘How could I have been so stupid?’”

“I can only hope so. So, listen, Tom, I ... this is a little awkward, and I hope you won’t think badly of me.”

I waited patiently.

Finally, she said, “Here’s the thing. The thing that would really clear him out of my head is taking another guy to bed.”

Whoa. That came out of left field.

“I’m not so sure about this revenge sex thing, I don’t know that I’d feel right about it. Sex should be because two people like each other, are turned on by each other, not because you want to get back at someone.”

“No, you misunderstand, this is absolutely not revenge sex. He’ll never know about it, so no revenge. This is just me saying to myself, I’m done with him, time to move on, here’s a cute guy, I’m horny, he turns me on, pretty simple equation. It would be cutting the final cord. That’s all this is.”

“I see. But still kind of an academic discussion, if you’re staying over at Kate’s. You going to sneak me in the window?”

“I’m staying over at Kate’s because my parents are away for a couple of days. They didn’t want me staying alone, so I stayed at Kate’s. That means my house is empty. We’ve got a couple of hours. What do you think?”

“I think you have a devious mind and I like it. How far is your place?”

“Ten minutes walk, be there before you know it.”

“Lead the way.”

She took my arm and we walked, her talking about nothing and everything, interspersed occasionally with directions like “We turn here.”

Her house was a two-story pseudo-Colonial, nice lawn and plantings. We went in the side door quietly. “We probably shouldn’t turn on the downstairs lights, because of the neighbors. But my room is in the back and there are trees in the backyard so no one is likely to see the light.”

There was enough light from the moon and streetlights that we could see our way without tripping over furniture, as she led me to the stairs. I still had a couple of reservations about this, because I wasn’t sure she was telling me the whole truth. I looked into her epicenter as we climbed the stairs and picked up several feelings.

She was, for sure, horny, already aroused, so that much was true. And Jimmy was there, too, but I couldn’t get a strong sense that this was motivated by revenge. And she was attracted to me, at least in a physical sense, and because I made her feel comfortable.

Well, that was a relief. I didn’t know what I’d do if I had found that it really was revenge sex. I channeled a light feather on her clit.

I looked around a little more and found some specific things, more like memories of previous encounters that had become the norm during sex. I was starting to really dislike Jimmy.

Jimmy was very ... physical, dominant, into ordering her around and forcing her to do things she really wasn’t quite ready for. Including some hitting and choking, pulling of hair, twisting her arms. Why do some guys have to do that to get off?

I hoped she hadn’t become emotionally dependent on that kind of sex. If he was her first and only, she probably thinks all sex is like that.

She led us into her room and closed the door, flipping on the light. As she dropped her jacket and purse on a chair, I linkcast her the Foundation image. I sat on her bed and watched her.

She looked up from the chair and smiled, then came over and sat beside me, hips touching. I asked, “First time you’ve had a guy in your room?”

“No, not really. Jimmy and I did it here once, when my mom had to run an errand. That was maybe the quickest sex I’ve ever had, he was in and out in like five minutes. I almost didn’t even know he was there. And there was another time when I was in middle school and another kid came over and felt me up on the bed, but nothing else happened.”

I took her hand. “So it doesn’t sound like a lot of transformative, feel-the-earth-move sexual experiences, I’m guessing.”

“Oh, there were times when it was pretty good, but it was almost always more about him, and the times I did get off it was almost an afterthought.”

“It shouldn’t be like that. People are supposed to make each other happy, make each other feel good. I really wish there were courses in school where they’d teach you how to do that. I mean, they teach us history and politics, and math and science, and how to write -- all the things which are supposed to make us good citizens. But we seldom learn about everyday ethics and decency to fellow humans, and especially not about sexuality, the things which would make us good persons.”

I stopped. “Sorry,” I said, “I sometimes have a tendency to get on a soapbox, especially about things that are important to me.”

She said, “I don’t disagree with anything you said. But that’s a problem which is going to take a while to solve.”

“You’re right,” I answered, “let’s work on your problem instead.” I leaned over and kissed her with my hand on the back of her head.”

Donning my horny Viennese psychiatrist hat, I said, “Und so, Fraulein, tell me about your problem. You said you vere horny, ja?”

She put her hand lightly on my crotch. “Oh, yes, Doctor, I’m so tense and horny and I don’t know what to do about it.”

I reached up and gently squeezed her boob. “Not to vurry, Fraulein. I haff der treatment right hier. But first, ve haff to get you naked, ja?”

I reached up and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. I was apparently getting better at this, because it was off very quickly, revealing a black bra covering a pair of small-ish but very nicely shaped tits. That, too, was quickly gone, and I leaned down to squeeze and suck her nipples. I channeled a finger lightly rubbing her G-spot, and her breathing got shallow as she closed her eyes.

“Stand up, please, Anne.”

She stood in front of me, a little nervous, not quite sure where to put her hands. I was still sitting on the bed and leaned forward and kissed her chest between her breasts, then start slowly licking downwards. When I reached the waistband of her skirt, I fumbled with the button and the zipper until they came loose and let them fall to the floor.

“Take a step back and let me look at you, Anne.”

She was still a little unsure. I peeked into her epicenter, and immediately got an ‘I’m not good enough’ vibe. Where did that come from? She had a great little body, not an ounce of fat, great muscle tone. She didn’t have big tits, but most women don’t, and hers were beautiful, but I was still getting ‘not good enough’.

“Turn around, Anne. Let me see the back.”

I think this was a first for her, except maybe for that kid in middle school, of someone admiring her body. She needed some serious morale-boosting.

“Jesus, Anne, that is one amazing ass. It’s beautiful. Come here and let me feel it.”

Still hesitant, but she came. I dropped to my knees, her ass facing me, and squeezed it and kissed as much of it as I could get to. “It’s perfect. Turn around and face the bed, and lean over and put your hands on the bed, so I can see this better.”

I was getting that no one had admired any part of her, other than to get her into bed. What a shame. She had a beautiful body and guys should have been raving about it. Instead, she got Jimmy.

I got behind her and fondled her butt, with an occasional kiss, then I slipped her panties down to the floor. “It’s just perfect, Anne. I’m sorry, but I’ve gotta play with this for a bit. You don’t mind, do you?”

She wasn’t sure why I wanted to look at her ass, but she said it was okay. “Spread your legs a little further apart so I can see.”

She did as I asked, but I was getting a puzzled feeling from her. Apparently Jimmy would have already had his dick in her and been pumping away for all he was worth. It was what she was used to. Not a lot of subtlety to Jimmy, I was inferring.

I spread her butt cheeks with my thumbs and licked all the way down her butt crack. I couldn’t believe it, she’s never had this done to her before, and the sensations were catching up with her. I gathered that she’d been fucked in the ass, but it was quick and a little brutal, which was Jimmy’s way. He’d never licked her butt. His loss. Great butt.

I reached under with the fingers of one hand while I continued to lick from her perineum to her asshole. I started stroking her pussy, which was still a little dry, probably from nerves. Okay, let’s take care of this. I linkcast her some more relaxation.

“Anne, turn around and lay back on the bed. Let your legs hang over the edge.”

She turned around, more visibly relaxed now, put her butt on the edge and lay back, exposing her pussy. “Damn, Anne, that’s just beautiful.”

And it was. Her pussy was shaved clean, not a hair anywhere, with small labia still covering the entrance to her pussy.

“Slide toward me just a little, yeah, like that, now spread your legs. Perfect.”

I kissed and licked up the inside of one thigh until I reached her lips, then started licking the labia. I took two thumbs and spread them apart and when my tongue hit the inside she gasped.

I was reading her epicenter now, and was astonished to find that no one had ever licked her pussy. Jimmy had gotten close once, but it was probably an accident. She had never felt a tongue there and it was turning her around. She was getting little bursts of pleasure she’d never felt before.

I moved my tongue lower until I found the entrance to her pussy and tried to stick my tongue in as far as it would go. It wasn’t very far, but it was enough for her. “Oh, God, Tom, what are you doing, what is that, it feels good.”

I started rubbing her perineum with my thumb while continuing to tongue-fuck her. She grabbed my head and pulled me in.

I should have thought this out beforehand. I didn’t want her to have a series of big orgasms, that isn’t what she needs right now. While I continued to push my tongue into her, I worked my way into her perception interface as I had with Greta, and found the “panel”.

I visualized “orgasm intensity” and, as with Greta, a section of the display lit up. It looked a little different than Greta’s, but not significantly. I shrank the object a little. I still wasn’t sure of the scale of these things, so I had no idea how much I’d changed its intensity.

We’ll find out in a minute. I started moving up towards her clit and could feel her tensing. She knew from playing with herself what this felt like, but she’d never had a guy go down on her. What a goddamn shame. She should know what she’s been missing. I reached her clit, but didn’t lick it, just nibbled at it with my lips as I slipped two fingers into her cunt.

I realized that she was talking to herself now, very quietly. “Oh, fuck, ohmigod, yes, fuck, yeah.” I kept the nibbling up for a minute, my fingers slowly moving in and out of her cunt. In her epicenter I saw not an avatar but something that looked like an abstract vase teetering on a pedestal. Funny how everyone comes up with a different image for impending climax.

I extended my tongue and pressed into her clit and she cried out. “Oh, yes, that’s it, right there, do it.” I kept trailing my tongue around her clit using a steady rhythm. In her epicenter, the “vase” was still teetering, and I reached out a virtual finger and gave it a nudge. It fell. Her body stiffened and arched, and after a moment collapsed back onto the bed. “Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh.”

I gave a few more kisses to her clit then stood up and started getting undressed. On the bed, she was rubbing her pussy with her eyes closed.

I stepped out of my pants and said to her, “You look pretty damn hot right now, Anne. That’s quite a picture.”

I crawled up beside her and pulled her onto the bed so we could lie next to each other.

“I’m all mixed up right now. I’ve never cum like that before. That felt really good. Really, really good. That’s the first time I’ve cum from someone doing that. I liked it.”

“Well, that’s just criminal that someone hasn’t licked your clit before. We’ll have to do some more of that, then.”

“You need to give me a minute. I’m still recovering.”

“Okay. Talk to me, then. Tell me what you like to have done to you. What turns you on?”

“I dunno. Everything feels pretty good.”

I knew she wouldn’t be able to answer this question, because Jimmy never gave her a choice and never showed her some of the things she might like.

“I kinda got the feeling that you liked my tongue in your asshole, and when I was tongue-fucking you. How did the fingers in your pussy feel? Okay?”

“Better than okay. I liked all those things.”

“You should ask for them if you like them. I know this may be the first time for some of them, but in the future, ask somebody to do those things to you if it makes you feel good.”

“I’m not really good about asking for things like that.”

“You need to learn to take care of yourself, because the chances of you finding someone who always knows exactly what you want right now are going to be pret-tee small. Life’s short. Make the best of it. Ask for what you want.”

“What do you want? What do you like?”

“Ooo, I like how you did that, turn it around and put me on the spot. Very sneaky.” She blushed, I think. I’d found her out, that she was squirming out of having to make statements about what she liked.

“Okay,” I said, “I like having my dick and balls licked and sucked. Nothing new about that, every guy likes that. What I really like is watching women get off. It turns me on to see you cum. I couldn’t see that last one you had, but I could hear it and it sounded wonderful. I’d like to see a few more of those.”

“Oh, no, I don’t think so. I usually only cum once, and I just did.”

“Of course you can cum again. Several times. Your expectations have been set really low. It’s not like that. Women get to cum a lot, if they want to. I envy women. What I’d give to be able to have multiple orgasms.”

“I still don’t think so.”

“That sounds like a challenge, Anne. I’m going to have to prove you wrong. What do I win if you have multiple orgasms? I mean, aside from getting to see you have multiple orgasms.”

“I dunno. What do you want?”

“Uh-uh. Doesn’t work like that. Okay, how about if you have multiple orgasms, you have to think up something to do to me that you think I’d like?”

“I dunno. I guess. I don’t know what you’d like.”

“We’ll worry about it later. For now, swing your butt around so you’re straddling my face and your head’s toward the bottom of the bed.”

She did that, a little awkwardly because I don’t think she’d ever done it before. But with a little squirming and rearranging we were comfortably situated. I wasn’t sure how she felt with my dick waving in her face, but we’ll find out momentarily. I linkcast her a Silk image which would turn each touch into a little breath of pleasure.

I licked her pussy a couple of times and moved up so my tongue was again at the entrance to her cunt, and began pushing it in, while I hooked two fingers to either side of her clitoral hood and gently squeezed and rubbed, trying to avoid the clit itself.

I could hear her breathing getting a little ragged now. I looked into her epicenter and found a mixture of surprise and arousal. She was assaulted by these sensations she had convinced herself she could only have once. She wasn’t sure what to do with my dick. In the past, from what I was seeing there, having a cock in front of her mouth meant she was about to get throat-fucked, which she found very unpleasant and a little painful.

I linkcast her an image that would give her a little pulse of pleasure when her lips went around a dick, increasing the deeper it went into her mouth. And I rewired her gag reflex so that it would relax her throat muscles and also give her a rush when a dick pushed into her throat. I channeled a feeling that her mouth felt empty. I’ll see what she does with that.

I looked into her epicenter again to see where she was. I was getting a sense of confusion. This was nothing like sex with Jimmy, which was always a little rough, and fast, pounding her pussy as hard as he could until he shot his load. She was feeling things she’d never felt before, but she was a little afraid of them because she’d convinced herself she could only cum once, and only when she was fucked.

I wondered if she’d ever talked about this with her girlfriends. They would have set her straight. Maybe she was shy and uncertain, afraid to bring it up.

But now she was getting that feeling she got when she was about to cum, and that puzzled her. She was getting a kind of glow radiating from her cunt, very pleasant, with irregular pulses of pleasure that would shoot through her, and an increasing sense of urgency.

She didn’t recognize it, but she was close again. I directed my licks downward until I reached her clit, then gave it little stabs with my tongue.

“Oh! Oh! Yes, right there, do that.”

How ‘bout that, she likes having her clit licked. I wound her up a little by alternating nibbles with my lips, then an attack of the tongue, then lips, until she was begging for more and harder. In her epicenter, that vase was wobbling and rocking, just on the edge, so I gave it just the tiniest flick of the finger to send it toppling.

“YES! Oh, fuck, yes!”

I could feel the climax peak, and as she started to come down her clit got very sensitive, so I backed off and moved higher on her ass. She was gasping now, the onslaught of sensations completely new and just a bit overwhelming. But I was sensing that she liked it, even if she didn’t know how to process them.

Her pussy was wet now, and not just from my licking it. I used my tongue on her perineum and asshole, and she was surprised to find that she liked it, very erotic, she thought. I channeled some extra sensitivity to her asshole, for what was to come next.

She suddenly realized that there was a dick waving for attention, right in front of her. She’d been so wrapped up in her own sensations that she’d almost overlooked it. That didn’t say much about the noteworthiness of my dick, but that’s a problem I’ll have to deal with another time. For now she reached out to take it in her hand and stroke it, as if seeing it for the first time.

She leaned forward and licked it, then licked it again. I mentally slapped myself on the side of the head. I had again forgotten to set my ejaculation filter. I did it quickly, and just in time because she tentatively put her lips around the tip which felt seriously good.

And she was surprised to find that she got a little pulse of feel good, too, when she did that. She’d never gotten that before. Not surprising, since no one had set her up to have that happen each time she put her mouth around my dick.

She did it again, and there it was again. She experimented, and put it in a little deeper, and that felt even better. She was pleasantly bewildered to find that she enjoyed the feel of the dick in her mouth, and enjoyed the response she was getting out of me. I had let her know with some choked encouragement.

She went as far down as she could, before the unpleasant memories of Jimmy throat-fucking her made her back off, but she still went pretty deep, and it felt great. I could read her surprise and gratification that she had found this enjoyable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.