A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 41: Connections

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 41: Connections - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I’m going to skip a chunk of time here, most of junior year in fact, because most of what happened didn’t open any new insights into the talents I possessed or how to employ them.

I did get to spend a fair amount of time with Karen, though she had not abandoned her promise to her parents about playing the field.

I knew she had gone out with a few guys, because I heard about it from others who were amazed that she had finally consented to go on a date. As far as I knew, there had never been a second date for any of them. She had not yet talked to me about any of the dates.

I occasionally either asked out or spent time with some other girls from school. But I had been spoiled by Karen’s intelligence and I found most of the girls of my age a little shallow, even if they were sexy.

And before you ask, yes, I wound up in bed with a couple. But with none of them did I have the kind of connection that I had with Karen.

Oh, and I finally got my driver’s license, and the occasional use of my mother’s car. It’s amazing how liberating that is. I started saving to get my own car, though the saving went slowly.

I had had to leave my job at Marco’s, reluctantly, but the schedule just didn’t work out with school and after-school activities. I liked those folks and was sorry to go, but they seemed a lot sorrier, both giving me big hugs on my last day, insisting I come back and visit frequently.

After some nagging from my parents, I added a few more school clubs and activities to the roster to improve my prospects in college applications. I joined the school paper and the yearbook, because I spoke well and could write decently.

Mr. LaRocca had found a position in another school so there was now a new faculty adviser for Math Club and I rejoined, along with Karen.

I joined the French and the Spanish clubs. We didn’t do much in those, other than try conversation, and I was more advanced than most of the people there, but it looked good on the applications and it was only an hour a week each.

I did finally test out of Spanish, though on advice from the Spanish teacher I had to review the grammar textbook first since the test was oriented to vocabulary and written sentence formation, rather than conversation. I got credit for three semesters.

The AP calculus and history classes weren’t too bad. I already mostly knew the calculus, having studied it on my own, and as for the history, it was a lot of memorization. The interpretation I was able to understand by looking into the instructor’s epicenter.

And I finally got to test for black belt at Kim’s, and passed. He kinda cut a little time off the waiting period, but everybody on the testing committee agreed that I knew the stuff.

There was one night that I spent with Karen that is worth documenting. Once again, it was her uncle and aunt who went out of town overnight and were not able to bring their precious-but-annoying little dogs.

They couldn’t be boarded, because that would mean they would be among strangers, and they couldn’t ask just any person to house-sit and feed them, because they would be a stranger, and either of those scenarios would be traumatic to their little babies.

People do get weird about their pets, but it meant that they asked Karen to house-sit again, and that meant that she would be alone for almost two days. Too good a chance for us to pass up.

I came over on the Saturday that her relatives left. They’d be back late tomorrow. I picked up Chinese food and arrived about seven, greeted by Bernice and Bernard’s yapping. They didn’t shut up until Karen shouted “Quiet!” Bernice had apparently been put on new medicine which only required a pill with her evening meal, so we didn’t have those annoying interruptions that were the hallmark of my last visit here.

I had brought vegetable lo mein for her and moo-shu pork for me, and we shared an order of chicken with broccoli. It was just the thing for a cool autumn night and we both felt pleasantly full. We talked for awhile, watched a video together, and went to bed.

I had secretly been wanting her from the moment I arrived but thought a little restraint would be the better approach, so I waited. By the time we got upstairs, she was ready.

I had been thinking about my approach to making women feel good all summer, trying different things, tweaking this and that. I thought I had gotten pretty close to an optimum method. I don’t know how you would measure that, but the responses were fairly uniform and enthusiastic.

But I hadn’t really had a chance to try it with Karen because we hadn’t had enough time alone together.

But now we had all night and part of tomorrow. Sex with other women was good, sometimes even great, but it was never as powerful and consuming as it was with Karen.

I put my arms around her just to hold her. “I’ve missed you. I know I’m supposed to be going out with other girls, and I have, but it’s just not the same. They’re pleasant enough, but it’s like we don’t have anything in common. I try talking about some of the things that interest me, and mostly I get a polite puzzled expression, like they’ve never heard of it before.”

“I appreciate that you’re making the effort. I don’t want to get into details, but my dates haven’t been much more successful, probably for the same reason. Most guys have a pretty mundane arsenal of conversation topics, sports, school, movies, TV. Most of them don’t read, newspapers or anything else, so literature and politics and current events are mostly unknowns to them. I hope college will have a better educated group of students.”

I laughed. “I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I was watching the people we sent off to colleges in last year’s senior class, and I don’t think half of them will last the first year. College is just an excuse to party for most of them. The good news is that if you can suffer through the first year of college class idiots, the greatly shrunken sophomore class will be more interesting.”

“That’s your encouragement?” she said. “There’ll be fewer idiots as time goes by?”

“Well, it’s true for the colleges that most of them got into. For the kind of schools you’ll be admitted to you may find you’ll have trouble keeping up. Better quality of students.”

“Just keep encouraging me like that and I may decide not to go at all.”

“Karen, you’re the brightest person I know. You’ll do fine, better than fine. They’ll love you.” I linkcast her a Foundation image for later.

I paused a moment, then told her, “It’s odd the things I start worrying about. The other day I realized that, even though it’s a couple of years away, the chances of us going to the same college, or even colleges that are relatively close to each other, are astonishingly small. That means that I’ll get to see even less of you than I do now, and even this is not enough.”

She smiled at me. “You worry too much. Let’s see what happens when it happens. Right now, I like being with you, right here.”

I don’t need to recount all the details of foreplay, which I always loved doing with her because she is so responsive and takes so much joy in making love. I got her off a couple of times with fingers and tongue, not huge orgasms, but enough to make her stiffen and shake.

I put on a condom and told her I wanted her to be on top, so I could watch her. Since that was her favorite position, there were no objections.

I linkcast a Rowboat image to her as she slipped my cock into her pussy. I loved watching her do that. As it went in, she’d close her eyes, lean her head back a little and open her mouth, as if she were trying to take in more oxygen. Then she’d slowly start moving up and down, focusing her whole being on the sensations of my dick inside her.

This time she started a slow, steady rhythm and I could almost watch the sensations play out on her face. I had found that she needed very little help getting off, though sometimes I would goose the intensity of the orgasms because she seemed to love that feeling.

I was linked to her now, that strange connection the two of us had where we share much of the pleasure that the other feels. She was having a series of “mini-orgasms”, little bursts of pleasure that would pass through her as she rode me.

Then she increased her pace and leaned forward, putting her hands flat on my chest as she fucked a little more aggressively. I could watch the tension building up inside her, like a spectator at a horse race watching the favorite come up the outside.

I didn’t do a thing to help her along, I didn’t need to, her orgasm rose up inside her, washing over her. It was powerful, and since I was connected I felt it along with her.

With an ejaculation filter in place, I did not cum. If I hadn’t had it set, I would have shot my load along with her. For now, I was able to share that wonderful pulse with her.

She lay on my chest while she recovered. I was so enjoying watching her that I didn’t feel the need yet to move my dick inside her. After a couple of minutes, she sat up again and started moving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.