A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 39: Katy’s Going-Away Party

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 39: Katy’s Going-Away Party - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

She had driven here, so we agreed to leave my bike chained where it was, and she’d drop me off afterwards. It was only ten minutes to her place, and she parked in the attached garage. We went through the connecting door to the house, and I followed her upstairs to her room.

She tossed her shopping bags in a corner, then turned to me, took the front of my shirt in her hands and pulled me in close so she could stick her tongue in my mouth. She started unbuttoning my shirt while she sucked my tongue.

I didn’t think she needed it, but to be safe I linkcast some arousal to her and channeled a feather to her clit. She got my shirt off, and dropped it on the floor.

I linkcast some authority and control to her, then, remembering her preferences and her little kinks, I reached behind her and took her hair firmly in my hand and pulled her head back so I could look directly in her eyes.

“Katy, the last time I was here, I was so intent at getting to your body that I pretty much ripped your clothes off. This time I want you to strip for me. Make it sexy while I watch. Can you do that?”

She nodded, as much as she was able with my hand holding her head back by the hair. I let her go, then lay back on the bed.

She liked being controlled, being told what to do, I recalled, it turned her on. We’d had a talk the last time we were together about whether that was a necessity for her to get off, and had decided it wasn’t, but she still liked it.

She looked me in the eye now as she brought started unbuttoning her shirt, taking it slow, making it sexy, holding the eye contact. One button, then another, making me wait, until finally she finished the last one, and slowly pulled the shirt open.

She let it slip off her shoulders with a shrug, and down her arms. Her tits, held in by the struggling bra, were still spectacular. She dropped her arms and let the shirt fall to the floor, then brought her hands up and cupped and squeezed her breasts.

“You remember these, Carter?”

“Katy, I’ll remember those while I’m on my deathbed. They’re gorgeous, and I want to see them again. Let’s go.”

She smiled, because she knew she was in control here, so she played with her bra hooks, feigning having trouble getting them undone.

Finally, it came unhooked, and the bra made to fall off, but she caught it and held it in place over her breasts, just to tease me, lifting and squeezing her tits.

She turned around, away from me, and let it fall to the ground, then wrapped her arms over her boobs and turned back.

“You’re teasing me now, girl. That’s not very nice. I’ll remember that when you’re begging me to make you cum. Then I’ll tease you, see how long you can hang there waiting for your orgasm to arrive.”

She pouted, not very effectively, but I had made my point, and she sped up the process a little. She lowered her arms, then reached up to cup her boobs, as if offering them, still watching me.

I told her, “Katy, pinch the nipples for me. Hard.” I took a peek into her epicenter. She was turned on, and she still had that need to be controlled, and that unfortunate affinity for pain.

She liked being told what to do, and she liked a little pain with it. I could indulge it only so far before I got uneasy, but pinching her nipples would cause her no harm.

I could feel the twinge of hurt as she pinched, but it was followed by a wave of mild pleasure. I couldn’t tell if that was caused by the pain, or by my ordering her to do it.

I changed the channeled feather to a finger brushing her clit, and I could feel it affect her as soon as I had done it. Her breathing was changing, and now she wanted to hurry up to get her clothes off, but still follow my instruction to make it sexy.

She started pivoting her hips slightly, making them twist, almost like a dance move. Ah, I see, it makes her tits sway back and forth, very rhythmically.

Now that’s sexy. Nice trick, Katy, I’ll have to remember that. Better tell her I noticed.

“Oh, that’s hot, Katy. I really like that.” I got a sense of smug satisfaction from her, that was the response she was looking for.

She undid the button on her slacks and toyed with the zipper, lowering it then pulling it partway up again, until it was eventually all the way down.

Looking at me intently, she took her right hand and slid it down inside her panties until she was rubbing her pussy.

“You’re not going to wait for me?”

“Just warming it up for you. It’ll still be there for you.”

I smiled. She was having fun with this, but she was seeing how far she could push the envelope teasing me.

She brought her hand out and started pushing the slacks down, wiggling her hips as if the slacks were stuck there. She turned around and stuck out her butt, still wiggling, as she tried to get the slacks off.

She was doing her stripper act, I saw. I wondered if this was something she practiced in front of the mirror with the door closed.

The slacks finally dropped to the floor, and she stepped out of them, leaving only the panties covering her butt. She looked over her shoulder, and I smiled at her to encourage her.

She took her hands and started rubbing her ass cheeks, squeezing and pulling, rotating her butt. I could feel my erection doing its damnedest to push through my zipper, but he’d just have to be patient.

Eventually she slipped her hands inside the waistband of her panties and pushed them over her ass and down to the floor. She was still wiggling her ass.

“That is fucking gorgeous, Katy. State U is not going to know what hit them once you get there. Bend forward a little, then reach back and spread your cheeks. Let me see.”

I could sense from her epicenter responses that she liked showing off her body, and she especially liked being ordered to do it. I wondered if there was a psychology textbook that explained this particular emotional imperative.

But she did it. She pulled her butt cheeks apart and bent over, pushing them at me. And it was still as beautiful as last time.

And I’ll bet it was as sensitive as last time, too. But to be certain, I linkcast her the Foundation response. That should make her skin sensitive and responsive, and give her a heightened state of pleasure and relaxation.

I got up from the bed and linkcast her another burst of authority.

“Lie back on the bed, Katy. I want you to play with yourself while I get undressed. Rub your clit, and stick a couple of fingers in your pussy. Get yourself ready for me.”

She would have done it anyway, I think, but she liked to be told what to do. And this time I am not going to forget; I set an ejaculation filter that would keep me from cumming until I removed it.

As I took off my shoes and socks, she attacked her pussy with a purpose. She was much rougher than I would have been, but she knows her own body. She was rubbing her clit and her pussy hard and fast, grunting with the effort.

She switched hands so the left was rubbing her clit, and the right dropped down and she slid two fingers into her cunt, which brought forth an “Oh, fuck.” They were pumping in and out fast.

I left my clothes on the floor and stepped to the bed. I put my hands under her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, then dropped to my knees so her pussy was right in front of me. It was already wet, the labia swollen and opening. I kissed and licked it everywhere, except for her clit. Not yet.

I worked my tongue down to her perineum and attacked it hard, pushing my tongue into it. She gasped and pulled my head in.

She wanted me to move a little lower, in fact was desperate for it, but was still a little self-conscious about how much she liked her ass and asshole played with and penetrated. She still thought it was a little “dirty”. But she loved it nonetheless.

So I toyed with her for awhile. In the meantime I linkcast the Rowboat response at her, bringing her a sense of contentment and heightened pleasure. I let her bathe in it for a minute or so, then dropped my tongue onto her asshole and tried to push it in. If I remembered correctly this should...

Hell, yeah. She was bucking and crying out “Fuck, yes, do it hard. Harder!” Well, no doubt there. She still likes her asshole played with, and I think still likes things in it.

So I worked my tongue around her asshole a little longer, getting it nice and wet, then worked my way back up to her clit.

Just before I reached it, I stuck my index finger into her asshole all the way to the second knuckle, and when my tongue hit her clit she went off like a bottle rocket, gasping and throwing her hips around.

That was a real, honest-to-God orgasm, not one I induced, she got off by herself.

I backed off the tongue, too much for her now. I peeked into her epicenter, and it looked like someone had taken all the papers on the desk and tossed them into the air, and they were slowly floating back to the ground. It was the aftermath of chaos, but approaching equilibrium.

She floated back down slowly, her nerve endings still firing, and that base of contentment and bliss was still there. She was feeling good.

I stroked her ass with my hands, while I kissed and licked the inside of her thighs.

I got up on the bed and set myself at ninety degrees to her torso, and laid my head on her stomach. I could just see her face over her boobs. I reached up and cupped one, because it was beautiful, and the nipple was erect and asking to be played with.

When her breathing returned to normal, I said, “I couldn’t really see you, because I was busy elsewhere, but that sounded like a really nice one.”

She reached up a hand and put it on my head, stroking my hair.

“Nothing escapes you, Carter. The whole neighborhood could probably hear me yelling that I was cumming. Yeah, it was really nice.”

“Good to know I haven’t lost my touch.”

“Yeah, I think your title is safe for awhile.”

“We’ve got a few hours, Katy. Did you have anything in particular you wanted to do? With me, I mean. You mentioned a checklist earlier.”

While I spoke, I felt a need to find out what she was really thinking. She still had this jumble of compulsions and kinks that she felt she needed in order to cum, and she really didn’t, but it’s a hard habit to break. So I thought I should see what she had on her mind.

“I don’t know, Tom, I didn’t have anything specific, really, it was just a feeling that we ran out of time and there were things we would have done otherwise. I liked when I was on top of you, I came really hard, and I liked watching you.”

While she was saying that, she was constructing a vivid image in her mind of being tied up and fucked in the ass. There was some violence involved. I was sorry to find that out, I thought she had isolated those urges.

“That’s all?” I asked her. “I thought you had some specific things in mind that we hadn’t done.”

She shook her head. So she knew that bringing up that particular scenario would scare me off.

I had already told her I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her, that I got no pleasure from it, just the opposite, in fact. But I could still sense a strong desire for that feeling of being controlled.

“Okay. If anything occurs to you in the next couple of hours, put it in a memo -- in triplicate, please -- and forward it to my secretary. We’ll put it on the agenda.”

She smiled. “How ‘bout you, Carter? What twisted things do you want to do?”

“Well, first I prefer not to think of them as ‘twisted’, but rather as non-standard, or experimental. Those are the approved terms.

“But alas, I did not know that we would meet today, and the live penguins and the fifty-gallon drum of petroleum jelly need to be ordered several days in advance. Another time, perhaps.”

“Hmm, interesting. Kinky, but interesting. But as you say, another time. What about today? Anything come to mind?”

I got up on one elbow so I could look her in the face.

“The last time I was here, I said that I would love to fuck your tits and cum on your face, that would really turn me on. And I think I also said I wanted to fuck your ass, but we didn’t have enough time then. Is that something that we might slip onto the agenda?”

In her epicenter, she was turning cartwheels at the mention of ass, and she also was getting a buzz from me telling her what I wanted to do to her.

She would prefer it if it happened while she was bound, and was slapped around in the process, but I couldn’t do that, not the way she thought she wanted it. Maybe we could meet half way.

I continued, “The other thing which I loved was having you on top of me and watching you cum. That was so wonderful. I’d like to do a little of that, if you think you could get into that.”

She nodded enthusiastically, and I remembered that she actually preferred being on top, in control. Wasn’t that odd? In some things she wanted to be controlled, but she got off on being on top, being in control. She was a complicated woman.

“Oh,” I added, “I almost forgot, I would love for you to do some more of that amazing throat stuff. That was astounding. More of that.”

“I think,” she said, “that might be arranged.”

And as she said it, I realized this was a perfect opportunity to check the longevity of linkcast suggestions, specifically the one where a gag reflex was replaced by a pleasure stimulus. It had been months since I placed it in her. I wondered if it would still be there, in part or in full.

As she talked I let my hand wander down her belly, stroking and squeezing, nothing too erotic, until it wandered into no-man’s land, creeping through the underbrush of her pubic hair and onto her pussy. Just stroking, sometimes spreading her pussy lips.

Her body was aware of it, and was responding. I could feel little twitches in her abdomen, and a certain dampness in her pussy.

While I was leaning on my elbow, I leaned down and licked a nipple, then sucked on it. She put her hand on the back of my head to encourage me.

I channeled a finger rubbing gentle circles on her G-spot, and another that spread a warmth through her pubis and lower abdomen.

My finger was now dragging across her clit, and I could hear her breath catch. I kept it very light, rolling it slowly under the tip of my finger, pressure rather than friction.

I still felt I hadn’t found the optimum pleasure responses. I’d ruled out the series of big orgasms, one after another, as being too overwhelming, too exhausting for women.

And the idea of a bunch of timed small orgasms, each increasing slightly in intensity had quickly gotten out of hand, becoming too intense too quickly.

The revised approach of a set of triggered small orgasms of about the same intensity, culminating in a large explosion, was good as far as it went, but I didn’t think it was optimum.

Women, I thought, wanted to come out of a lovemaking session with a glow of satisfaction, a feeling of peace, contentment and bliss, after having had their physical needs satisfied. They should be tingling, their skin still sensitive, and that should last for some time.

I hadn’t yet found the combination that would achieve that. I also hadn’t had any complaints, either, so not all bad.

What I was looking for was something like the baseline images that I called Foundation and Rowboat, each of which instilled a sense of heightened pleasure and relaxation, with an increased sensitivity that left the skin tingling.

But this would occur after the orgasms. It would leave her in a state of relaxed happiness, filled with joy and peace, and glowing all over like she had been sitting under the spring sun, feeling like she was adored, and her body worshiped. That’s maybe a lot to pack into one image.

I thought about that while I continued gently playing with her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was relaxed now, just enjoying the sensations in her body.

It was worth a try. It was a pleasant state to wind up in, even if it’s not exactly her ideal state. I could refine it later as I learned more about what women truly wanted out of sex.

So I gave it a name, Sunshine, and instead of calling it a baseline, I’d call it an aftereffect, because, of course, it could logically only happen after orgasm, and it would linger. I filed it away, ready to be used when required.

I moved down her body, and I could feel her tense in anticipation. I kissed and licked my way down past her navel into her crotch, pushing her legs apart and spreading her labia with my thumbs, licking all the way from the entrance to her pussy up to just below her clit, and back down again.

She had grabbed my hair, trying to pull me higher so I would lick her clit, but I wanted her to wait. She teased me, so I would tease her. Very democratic.

I went up and down a couple more times, with her getting increasingly impatient. The last time I went all the way up to her clit, but didn’t lick, just nibbled at it with my lips, barely brushing it.

She was vibrating, wanting to feel that feel that pre-orgasmic rush of intense stimulation, but it wasn’t quite there yet. She was breathing fast, with a little grunting, trying to urge me on without begging.

We didn’t have all day, unfortunately, so I’d have to move along even though I wanted to tease her a little longer.

I positioned my index and middle fingers at the entrance to her cunt and the ring finger at her asshole, and as I moved my tongue onto her clit I pushed my fingers into the two holes.

“Oh, fuck, YES, like that, do that, faster, oh, yeah.”

I debated whether to linkcast her an orgasm, then decided to see where she was in the process and peeked into her epicenter.

The room was vibrating and there was a sound like a high wind just outside the window. She was trying to hurry her orgasm along but it seemed like it was still a little way off.

I thought perhaps a little push was in order, so I linkcast her an Aftershock image and doubled down on the clit tonguing.

She grabbed my head and pulled me in hard, yelling, “Oh, yes, baby, just like that, I’m cumming.”

And cum she did. I still had that mental connection that sometimes happened when women had their orgasm, feeling what they were feeling, but with the power of the pleasure they were feeling filtered somehow, so I didn’t get the full intensity. But it was enough to know this felt really good.

She rode the orgasm for another twenty seconds or so until it started to wind down.

Now was the time, I thought, to try this new thing, so I linkcast her the Sunshine image I had just thought up. We’ll see where that leaves her.

While she wound down, I slowed my fingers, and changed the licks back to nibbles again because she was so sensitive.

She still had a death grip on my hair, holding me in close to her pussy. Eventually she let go, suddenly, as if she had just lost all the strength in her hands, and let them lay there, limp.

Her breathing slowed, and one hand finally stroked my head. “Jesus, Tom. Wow. I feel really good. My whole body feels perfect right now. Come up here, please.”

I worked my way up beside her and put my arms around her. She put her lips on mine and gave me a deep, long kiss.

I needed to see what was driving this, so I examined her epicenter, which was still vibrating, but it seemed a little distant now. There was a feeling of euphoria, and something that felt like a spring breeze, warm and pleasant, and that this was the most comfortable, relaxed place in the world.

Maybe that’s the way she feels after every orgasm, but I didn’t recall that from our previous hookup, so I guessed that this was the after effect of Sunshine I was seeing. Nice. Maybe I should give myself one of these.

She finally pulled away so she could look at me. She smiled. “Listen, Doctor, do you make house calls? What would you charge to come up to the university, say once a week, for treatment?”

“But Miss LaMonica, what would I say to my other patients?”

“Fuck your other patients. No, wait, that’s not what I mean. I mean, to hell with your other patients. Come up to State and fuck me.

“Christ, Carter, I feel good. And we’ve got time for more, too. If you’re up to it. Are you up to it?”

“I’ve got this, Katy.”

“Glad to hear it. What should we do now? Badminton? Pinochle? How about a hand of canasta?”

She was a little giddy, laughing at how good she felt, and that made me happy. I was glad she reacted so well to this, since I had been kind of shooting in the dark when I constructed it, guessing at what she, women in general, were looking for.

But we ought to move this along, given the time constraints. I linkcast her some authority, since she got off on being told what to do.

“You know what I’d really like, Katy? I’d like you to suck my cock like you did last time, when I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I want to feel my dick slide all the way back into your throat, and your tongue licking my balls. That’s what I’d like. Are you up to it?”

“Was that a challenge I heard, Carter? Okay, you did me real good. Now I’ll show you what great head feels like. Lie on your back.”

I rolled over onto my back, and she scrambled down between my legs. She took my cock in two hands and spit on it a couple of times, then rubbed the saliva all over it. She got down low and started licking my dick from bottom to top, her eyes never leaving mine.

I made sure she could see my response in my face and eyes. She got off on that.

I opened the connection to her epicenter again because I wanted to observe what happened when she went down on my dick, all the way, pushing it into her throat. The last time were were together I had effectively swapped one reaction for another, changing the gag reflex she had felt when pushing a dick back into her throat to one of pleasure pulsing through her.

I had no idea if it was still in effect, or had worn off in the interim, or had just disappeared immediately as soon as I walked out the door. I had no data on this at all.

She was still toying with my cock, licking it, then stroking it, and watching me watching her. She loved teasing me, because she wanted me to beg for it. But I was going to make her work for that.

She wasn’t getting enough reaction from the licking, so she brought her lips to the tip and let them slide over the head, very lightly, up and down, still watching.

I gave her something, closing my eyes briefly with a slight moan. That was enough to encourage her, so she went a little deeper, and started using her tongue. Now she needs some verbal feedback.

“Oh, damn, Katy, that’s good, like that.”

I started moving my hips a little, so she’d get the tactile feedback, too. She went a little deeper, still an inch or more to go, but it felt great. She was bobbing her head up and down, and changing the angle of her head each time to provide greater stimulation.

She really knew what she was doing. She was going to be very popular at State.

Something changed in her head, I could feel it. She had a sense of purpose now. She took her left hand and cupped my balls, tickling the back of them with her fingers, which felt spectacular, but not as good as what came next.

At the top of her stroke, she opened her mouth wide, and dropped all the way down on my dick until the tip was at the back of her throat. And with one more little push it was all the way in, her lips resting on my stomach, her tongue darting out to lick my balls.

And I’ll be damned, I could feel that rush of pleasure course through her, no gagging at all. The filter was still there!

“Oh, my God, Katy, yes, fuck, yes!”

She wrapped her lips tight around my dick and worked her way back up the shaft, lips massaging, tongue sliding back and forth. Fucking amazing. Her eyes were sparkling now, she had me just where she wanted me. She owned me now, she was thinking.

“Jesus, more, do that again, please!”

Now she was happy, with a sense of triumph. Guys liked this, and she was really good at it. It made her feel confident. So she did it again, in a regular rhythm, all the way down, really pushing deep to get it all in.

The more dick that went in, the better it felt. Now I wondered what was going to happen the first time she went down on some guy with an 8” dick. Now’s not the time to think about that, because she’s bottoming out again.

This was actually feeling wonderful. Without the filter I would have already cum at least once, and I’ll bet she could get me off a second time, too. But she needed to know that she had me in her control, so I started a desperate mantra and kept it going.

“Fuck, yes, fuck, yes.”

And she still had that little pulse of pleasure each time it went into her throat. She could probably keep this up for awhile, which would make me very happy, but we had things to do and not enough time to do it properly. Better move on.

I grabbed her head. “Baby, you gotta stop right now, or I’m gonna cum. Stop, stop.”

She was at the bottom now so she was still getting that little thrill of pleasure, so she didn’t stop immediately, but in a couple of seconds she pulled off.

“Couldn’t handle it, huh, Carter?”

“No, I couldn’t handle it, because if I came in your throat, then I couldn’t fuck you, not for a while anyway, and I want to do that. I want to see you cum while you’re riding my dick.”

“Oh, well, that’s different, Carter, very selfless of you. You are forgiven.”

“Katy, it was fucking amazing. You are a wonder. Gimme a minute.”

I hopped out of bed and found a condom in my wallet. She held out her hand, so I gave it to her.

She opened it and rolled it onto my dick, with a couple of strokes for good luck.

She patted the bed authoritatively and I got onto it and lay back.

I looked in her epicenter again, and she was excited, because the last time she had done this, she got off hard. She still had that feeling of euphoria and well-being, relaxed, happy.

She straddled me and looked me in the eye as she positioned my dick under her pussy and lowered herself. And it still felt glorious sliding into her. Her pussy gripped my dick, almost squeezing it.

Once she got settled on her knees she started moving up and down. She had a rhythm that seemed to work for her so I let her go with that.

She had her eyes closed and a look of relaxed concentration. Every so often her lips would form a half-smile, or briefly open like she was catching her breath.

She looked quite beautiful with her tits swaying gently beneath her. I reached up and caressed her breasts, rolling the nipples between my thumb and index finger, which made her mouth open in an “O”.

She was so enjoying this heightened stated of pleasure, floating on it, that it seemed she could stay here indefinitely and be perfectly happy.

But I could hear the clock ticking in my head. At some point her mother would be on her way home and I needed to be out and she cleaned up and looking normal, rather than coming down from an orgasm high.

I could linkcast her an orgasm image, but I thought I might try something a little different. I had heard some girls say that their pussies became very sensitive, feeling every movement of a dick inside them, which caused a warm and pleasurable feeling to spread outward from their cunts.

Perhaps I might try linkcasting that, along with an increased sensitivity in their pussy. Maybe that would get her off naturally. If not, it would still feel pretty good.

Okay, then, sense that cunt was filled up, very sensitive to movement of the dick, causing a warm, pleasurable feeling to radiate outwards. I gave it a name, Glow, and linkcast it at her.

In a few moments, her face changed. What had previously had been pleasurable and tingly was now more urgent and as she moved I could see her face changing as well, as each movement of my dick brought a new sensation to her.

She leaned forward now and put her hands on my chest. Previously she had been riding it, up and down. Now she pushed back on it, forcing it in, and each time she hit bottom I could see a little thrill of pleasure cross her face.

Her lips were moving now as she rode me, as if they were forming words, but I couldn’t hear what she was saying. Maybe a tiny orgasm here will help.

I linkcast her a Summer Breeze, and her face broke out into a joyous smile, and she practically sang, “Oooohh.”

She slowly bent her head down until it was resting on my chest. I stroked her head while she recovered.

After a minute, she raised her head slightly so she could look up at me.

“Oh, Tom, that one was so sweet, it just washed over me so slowly. Really nice.”

“You looked so lovely, so peaceful when you came, it was almost religious. I wish I could have shared it, but it was really nice watching you.”

“If we could figure out a way to bottle this or put it in a pill, I think we’d have the world peace thing licked. Let’s experiment some more.”

She started moving again, and this time I helped, pushing into her with some energy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.