A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 31: Walkin’ The Dog

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 31: Walkin’ The Dog - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

She wasn’t wrong, it was after eleven, past Barney’s normal excursion time, and I needed to get him walked. But I would have liked to lie there with her for awhile longer, looking at the cum on her face. I found my clothes and got them on right, I think, and stumbled downstairs to find Barney running around in circles at the door, whining. “Very subtle, Barney, why don’t you just carry a sign, ‘I need to pee’?”

I found the leash and dug out a few of the plastic bags they used to pick up Barney’s droppings. Snapping the leash onto his collar, I walked him out the door. Or rather, he pulled me out the door at full speed until he found a tree worthy to be peed on. We did a turn around the block, and then he wanted another one. If I didn’t, he’d probably just sit downstairs and howl.

So we went around again and it seems that the first pass was just to catalog likely places to take a dump, because the second time he went directly to a particular place on a lawn and squatted down to leave his calling card. I scooped it up in a plastic bag.

Now he was ready for home and his dog bed, so off we went. I dropped the bag in the trash can outside and took him in. I hung up the leash and washed my hands, and I drank some water while I was there.

While I thought of it I peeled and cored a couple of apples and sliced them and put them on a plate and brought them upstairs.

Karen had found a robe and was combing out her damp hair. She looked considerably brighter than when I had left her. Some people need showers to get going, for me it’s coffee.

“That’s very domestic, Karen, and kinda hot in a way.”

“Everything’s hot to guys. Cleaning my fingernails is hot, so is cutting off a loose thread on my pants. Doesn’t take much to turn you on, does it?”

“Surely we’re not that transparent? We thought that we were hiding it so well.”

“Think again. Is that an apple? Brilliant. Give.”

We munched on apple slices. Out of the blue, she said, “It still doesn’t feel normal for me to cum so much. I overhear some of the older girls talking about sex they have with their boyfriends, and they almost all say that, while it feels good, they don’t always cum and they usually have to fake it so that the guys will feel like they’ve done their job. It’s like the women hardly ever cum.

“But me, Tom, everything you do to me, sets me off, little orgasms, medium orgasms, huge, thundering orgasms. Am I weird for cumming so easily? Am I some kind of nympho who gets off just by peeling a banana, or thinking about sex too hard?”

“Didn’t we talk about this already? I remember saying that there are lots of women who cum easily, and a lot who don’t. And you’re one of the lucky former group. And I think we also talked about how guys, most guys, make love to their partners. Or more specifically, why they do it so badly. And I do recall you asking me how I understood your body and how I gauged your responses and adjusted mine, the body language thing.

“You are perfectly normal. You’re comfortable with your body and respond to it and enjoy it. I don’t know how you’d respond to someone else making love with you, and to be honest I don’t want to think about it, but this, right here, is how you respond with me. I think it’s wonderful. I’m happy that you take so much pleasure in it, and that I can help you do it. Don’t try to second-guess it, Karen.”

She nodded. “Maybe I feel a little guilty, because I think of all those other girls I know who are having sex, and they’re just not getting that much out of it. And if I were to tell them how good it is with us, they wouldn’t believe me, they’d think I was making it up to cover up a bad experience.”

“You’re not obligated to tell them anything, other than what you want to. Just say, you haven’t had a lot of experience but the times you had it was really nice. For both of us. They don’t need details.”

“Yeah, I guess. But deep down inside that nerd in me wants to lord it over the popular girls who used to make fun of me for being a nerd, and now they can’t get a decent orgasm to save their life, and I get so many I don’t know what to do with them!”

“Well, that’s a conversation I’d like to listen in on. They’d probably all act like you said, claim you were making it up to cover a bad experience. Then we’d have to demonstrate to them to prove you were telling the truth.”

“You just want to show off, Carter, that’s your problem.”

“I don’t think of it as showing off, but rather as enhancing the mystique that surrounds me.” I sat on the edge of the bed and took off my shoes.

“What time is it?” she asked.

I looked at my watch, and said, “Almost midnight.”

“A little past my normal bedtime, and I think we still had a couple of items on our study plan to finish up.”

“Study plan? You are certainly approaching this in a methodical fashion, aren’t you?”

“I’ve always found that proper planning is an important part of the learning process. Like that last thing you did with my boobs. I learned something from that.”

“Yeah, me too. I learned I really like it.”

“Well, you see what I mean by planning and a good list to aid in the learning process.”

“Okay, Sunderland, why don’t you review your list, check off the items that met your standards, and we’ll get to the remaining ones we can. In the meantime I’m going to go downstairs and lock up and turn off the lights. We’ll get started when I come back. Perhaps you could prepare a PowerPoint presentation for me while I’m gone. Use diagrams with little arrows.”

She smirked at me while I padded downstairs. I locked the doors and turned off the kitchen light and said goodnight to Barney. Back in the bedroom she was already under the covers. The robe was on the end of the bed, so I was pretty sure she was naked under there.

I already had a stiffy, even without channeling. I turned off all the lights but the small lamp on the end table, and got under the covers with her.

“You feel really good, and you smell even better. So when’s the PowerPoint presentation? Will there be popcorn?” I linkcast a soft warmth spreading from her pussy outward, very mild.

“I felt you were bright enough that we could skip the visual aids. I hope that I didn’t misjudge your ability to absorb information and take direction.”

“I think I can handle it.” I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss, just because she looked gorgeous.

She looked at me and asked, “What are you grinning about, Carter? You look like the cat that ate the canary.”

“Was I grinning? I didn’t realize. I’m probably grinning because I’m the luckiest son of a bitch in Cleveland right now and none of them know it. I get to be with this sexy, smart, funny, talented, gorgeous woman, and they don’t. Too bad for them. I think that’s what I’m grinning about.”

“Well, in that case, okay then, I’ll let the grinning pass. And thank you.”

I slipped an arm under her and pulled her to me so our heads were very close and I could look in her eyes. “So what did you come up with from your list, Karen? Any items on there on which we performed poorly and need to repeat? Any new tasks to undertake?”

“The one other ... item on my list we decided we’d have to do another time. A materials problem, as I recall. And I noticed you made an effort with the spanking, and the pinching my boobs.”

“Was that too much?” I was a little concerned she hadn’t liked it.

“No, it was fine. It was more of a timing thing, my fault, I’ll give better instructions next time.”

“I know, it’s so hard to find decent help.”

“Remember, Carter, when we do finally try that other item on my list, you’ll be tied up and at my mercy, so tread lightly here. Now as far as the items on your list, let’s see, that sucking your dick until you cum on my face thing, well, I just took a shower and don’t want to take another, so let’s put that off. Though I can give you a blowjob if you like.”

“The day I tell you I don’t want you to suck my dick, get me to a hospital immediately because there’s something very wrong with me and I’m about to die.”

“Noted. And the thing with your dick in my ass? I’m still thinking about it, but I don’t think tonight is the time, since it’s getting late. So here’s my suggestion. Why don’t I go down on you for awhile, then let’s screw like bunnies till we fall asleep.”

“I like it. It’s simple, straightforward, a win-win all around. Brilliant. You’re on.”

“We try our best. Now if you’ll lie back on the bed, we’ll get started.”

She had not misjudged my ability to take direction. In a second I was flat on my back with my legs spread and my arms relaxed. Mr. Stiffy looked like a dog that really needed to go out, like right now, twitching and jumping. He knew what was coming.

I channeled a feather on her ass and her clit, and linkcast the Foundation image to her. I had made a list, as Karen had suggested.

She got comfortable kneeling between my legs, gently stroking my ... oh, crap, I forgot again. Ejaculation filter. And ... there. She was gently stroking my cock with one hand, while holding my balls with the other. It was lovely, so nice that I closed my eyes and just felt what she was doing.

Then it stopped and I felt her breath on the head of my dick, and then that beautiful tongue slowly circled the head of my cock. I had to open my eyes and watch this. I did and found her watching me as she did it. She was waiting for the big reaction. For now I gave her the little ones, the catch of breath, the little gasps. I could tell she was smiling inside.

That reminded me, I wanted to do more of that positive reinforcement thing with the dick in the throat that I had tried with Bryn. Not that I thought that Karen needed it to go all the way down; she did that just fine, thank you. But I thought it might be nice for her to get some physical pleasure out of having a cock in her throat.

So I created an image that associated depth with increasing pleasure on the order of Silk, not too overwhelming, just a pleasant rush. When she got to the bottom and held it, she would get a ripple of pleasure that would get a moan out of her.

Now she had dropped her lips onto the head of my cock, her eyes never leaving mine. She was looking for feedback, I could tell. “Oh, Jesus, baby, that’s nice, yes.” That encouraged her, and she bobbed her head up and down, just a little, so that her lips brushed past the rim of my dick. “Oh, fuck, Karen, that’s magic.”

And it was. It felt like a feather brushing against the tip of my dick, exquisite. She kept that up for another minute of two until I was whimpering. Part of her evil plan, I’m sure. Then she went a little deeper and closed her lips more tightly, up and down, shifting the position of her head so it changed the pressure points.

And then, still watching me, she started her tongue attacking my dick. Her fingers at the base of my cock were stroking me, getting me closer to cumming. She didn’t know about the filter, though. It wouldn’t make me cum, but I had to play along, so I lifted myself off the bed with my elbows and said, “Oh, Christ, baby, yes, do that, fuck, yes!”

She was humming now. Curious, I peeked into her epicenter, and found pleasure and contentment, happiness that she was doing something I really liked. And I noticed as she dropped deeper onto my dick a little surge of delight. Was that what I had linkcast? Maybe, I’ll check back.

In the meantime, I channeled a change of the feather to fingers brushing her ass and her clit. Her movements got a little more urgent. I reached down and put my hands on the side of her head, and talked to her. “Fuck, Karen, that’s amazing, so good, more, I want more.” I encouraged her deeper with my fingers, not pushing, just guiding, suggesting.

She understood immediately what I wanted. She pulled back up to the top, smiled at me while she took a deep breath, then dropped almost all the way down on my cock and wrapped her lips around it. “Oh, yessss, baby, right there, fuck, use your tongue.”

She took direction really well, too. That tongue was all over the place, licking, sliding, poking. “Fuuuckkk, yes!” I looked into her epicenter once more. That surge I had noticed before was still there, but more intense. Purely as a scientific experiment, I put my fingers on the back of her head and said, “Deeper, baby, go all the way down,” and pushed her gently down.

She let the dick slide back into her throat, which felt incredible, and I said so. But while telling her how amazing it felt I watched her reaction in the epicenter. The surge almost felt like an orgasm, except it didn’t ... break, like a wave, where you reach a certain height and then fall back from the peak of pleasure. This stayed right at the top, and probably would for as long as she could keep my dick in her throat without breathing. Not very long, but a nice inducement, I thought.

I released my fingers and she came up for air, breathing hard, her eyes bright. “Fuck, baby, that was so intense, it was all I could do to keep from cumming. You are so good at this, you make me feel so good. Once more, please.”

She took another breath, and nibbled her way down to the bottom, then pushed for that last half inch, tongue working. I couldn’t resist, I put my hands on the back of her head and I fucked her mouth a couple of times. It was glorious. Sometime I will have to do that and cum in her throat. I released her head and she popped up, gasping for air.

I reached down and grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up until she was lying on top of me. I took her head in both my hands and kissed her as hard as I could, lots of tongue. I pulled off, gasping for air myself. “Jesus Christ, Karen, you amazing, seductive little sex machine. What the hell were you doing to me? That was fucking astounding.”

“So it was okay?”

“You little bitch, you knew exactly what you were doing, and you loved teasing me, didn’t you?”

She smiled triumphantly.

“Well, now you’ve done it, Karen, if I don’t get my dick inside you in the next thirty seconds, I’m gonna cum all over you anyway, and you’ll have to take another shower.”

She didn’t even wait for me. She reached over to the drawer in the night table and pulled out a condom, and in no time had it unwrapped and poised over the tip of my dick. She rolled it on while looking directly at me. She had gotten over her initial shyness rather quickly, I thought. I admired her for it.

“What would you like, Tom?”

“Karen, you know me, I’m indecisive when it comes to all the things I want to do with you. But maybe we could start out with me on top? I know you like being on top, but we’ll get there shortly.”

“There hasn’t been a single position we’ve tried that I haven’t liked. But of course there are a lot we haven’t tried yet, so perhaps there’ll eventually be one I dislike. But for now, this is good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.