A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 30: At Aunt Betsy’s B&B And S&M

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30: At Aunt Betsy’s B&B And S&M - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

With nothing left to do, I sat down at the kitchen table with my book and tried to focus on that. I was actually getting involved with it, when there was a knock at the back door. I got up and there she was, smiling. I opened the door and pulled her in, grinning at her. She was carrying a small backpack.

I said to her, “You have no idea how long this day has been.” I gave her a kiss which turned into a longer kiss. I pulled away and just looked at her, smiling, for a few seconds.

“I’m really glad to see you, Sunderland. I had convinced myself that you were going to call at the last minute and say that you couldn’t get away!”

“And yet here I am, proving once again that you lack self-discipline.”

“That was a given, an a priori trait, you may not cite it as a proof of your thesis. It’s a tautology.”

“Don’t try to sweet-talk me with philosophy.”

“How about some food, Karen? It’s close on to dinnertime.”

“You cook now? Did you pick that up in idle moments while you were learning Spanish?”

“No, I don’t cook. My aunt does, though, and I reheat really well, on a professional level, if I do say so myself.”

“Okay, then. Food.”

First I introduced her to Barney, and when she baby-talked to him and scratched his ears, he would have died for her. He spent several minutes rubbing against her legs.

I popped the items that needed to be warmed into the microwave, while I got plates and silverware and glasses. Salad and dressings went on the table, and in a few minutes we sat down to eat. She ate more salad than chicken, but okay, it evened out because I only had a little salad.

I put the plates in the sink and brought out the apples and the peaches. I took an apple and looked at her.

“You would not believe how long this week has been, waiting for Saturday. And how happy I am that you’re here. Did I mention that you look amazing?”

As I looked at her now, I realized that she had applied just a touch of lipstick, and perhaps a little blush to her cheeks. She was such a natural beauty that she never needed much makeup, and the little she did use was only enough to bring out her cheeks and her eyes. And the lips.

“Thanks. I got a little nervous this morning, wondering if I should wear something special, but I realized I couldn’t if I was supposed to be going to Bailey’s.”

“I don’t know how you could improve on this.” I got up and fed Barney. And I linkcast just a bit of arousal at Karen.

I got a knife and sliced an apple into pieces, and she cut up a peach, while we talked. She asked, “What’s the schedule with Barney? Do you have to read him a story before bedtime or something?”

“He likes ‘The Cat In The Hat’ for some odd reason, but let him read it for himself, he’s old enough now. I do have to take him out for a walk later, though, but that’ll wait. You want the tour of the house?”

“Might as well. I should get a sense of the place.”

So we walked around and while we checked out the rooms I linkcast her a feeling that this guy was really attracted to her, admired her mind as well as her body, and wanted to keep her safe and happy. I wanted her in the right frame of mind.

Upstairs she looked at my aunt’s room and Andrea’s. She asked me, “How old is she again?” When I told her she just shook her head, but said nothing. I detected some relief when she looked at the main bathroom, after having seen Andrea’s.

But the guest room impressed her. “This is very nice, almost like a B&B room. It looks very comfortable.”

“My thoughts exactly. There’re empty drawers there if you want to unpack your stuff.” Just a tiny channeled feather brush to her nipples.

She thought that was a good idea, so she unzipped her backpack. I watched her while she put her things away, and I wondered how she could look so domestic and so sexy at the same time. I linkcast a slight increase in arousal.

“Okay, all done,” she said. “There wasn’t much to put away, but I feel a little more organized now.” She sat down on the bed next to me and smiled.

I took her hand and pressed it to my lips. “I’m really glad you’re here, Karen. You know how long it’s been since we were alone together last?”

“Yes, I’ve been cutting notches in my bedpost, there’s almost nothing left. I was thinking I wished I was a little older so my parents wouldn’t still be thinking of me as a kid. My father’s worse than my mother, but even she doesn’t really trust that I’m mature enough.

“But it’s not as bad as some of my friends’ parents, I suppose, so I should consider myself lucky. But it’ll be another year or two before they’re willing to trust me fully on my own.”

I told her about my mom, especially now that she suspected there was some attraction between us. She wanted the vicarious thrill of knowing everything about us.

“Maybe you should introduce me to your mom. It might alleviate some of her curiosity if she can put a face and personality to the name.”

“Maybe, but you should know my mother is a master interrogator, able to root out deeply-buried secrets. You may not be able to resist the investigation.”

“Bring it on. She’ll soon know she’s met her match.”

“I’ll think about this, Karen. It would go a long way to making my life easier, and hers a little happier. Once my sister gets a little older and starts dating, I think my mother will be latched on to her romantic life like a leech, and I’ll be free and clear.”

“I can be very charming when I put my mind to it.”

“I already knew that, Sunderland. You’re the hottest charming person I know.”

“What would you like to do today, Tom?” The abrupt change of tack caught me by surprise.

“Why don’t you ask me what I don’t want to do. It’ll be a shorter list. We have the same problem as last time, too much to accomplish, not enough available time to do it in. We’ll have to prioritize.”

“But what do you want to do together?”

I swallowed. “You’re kind of putting me on the spot a little. There are so many things I’d like to try with you, but I don’t know what you’d like, and more importantly what you’d hate. I’m a little afraid of suggesting things because I don’t know if you’d think they were weird or disgusting or what. And I don’t know the things you’d like to try. I do know that I loved cumming inside you and watching your face as you came too. That was so moving and wonderful, I’d like to do that again.”

“I am putting you on the spot, I know. This is all so new and strange and fun, and what you said, moving. I don’t know what I’d like or not like yet, and I suppose I won’t until I try something.

“I’ll admit it scares me a little, more fear of the unknown than fear of being hurt. I liked being on top, because I think I liked being free to move, but the other positions were nice, too.

“So truth or dare, Tom, and you can’t choose dare. What are the things you’d like to try before I have to leave tomorrow?”

“Okay, Karen, in for a penny, in for a pound. I guess this is where we find out if we trust each other. I have fantasized about sliding my dick between your tits until I cum on your chest and your face. The thought of that gets me hot. I would like to try fucking your ass. I would like you to suck my cock until I am just about to cum, then pull out and jerk off on your face. Those are the things I’ve thought about. Now you can tell me how perverted I am.”

She started to speak, and I put up a hand to stop her. “But before you do, Karen, you have to tell me what things you want to try before you have to leave tomorrow.”

And now she looked like she’d been caught with her hand in the cookie jar, and nowhere to run. She had something on her mind that she thought was ... unnatural, a little deviant, and she was embarrassed about it. I didn’t need to check into her epicenter to see that, it was written on her face.

And what’s this? Is she blushing a bit? She doesn’t know how to say this because it will sound even stranger when spoken. She cleared her throat.

“The stuff you said, it’s not like I haven’t heard about those before. Girls talk about that stuff, even starting when we’re eleven or twelve, but of course it’s all talk and speculation and rumor, things that grownups do, so we don’t know what it’s like. But we’ve thought about it.

“And I ... I’m not opposed to trying that stuff, I just don’t know if I’d like it until I’ve done it and thought about it afterwards.”

“I am very relieved, Karen, you have no idea. Some girls, well, they’re very close-minded about what they’ll try, and some of them are terrified at venturing outside of their comfort zones, or even discussing it. So I’m relieved that you’ll at least think about it.”

“So do you want to get started?” she said brightly.

Hah! You thought you could slip that one past me, eh, Sunderland, didn’t you?

“Karen, you didn’t finish telling me the things you’ve thought about trying. Before you have to leave tomorrow.” I looked at her expectantly. And now she really did blush.

“You’re going to make me do this, aren’t you, Tom?”

“Karen, you wanted honesty. I think that’s what you were asking for. I tried to be honest, as difficult as it was for me. I want to know about you. We all have goodness and kindness and pettiness and anger within us, along with some feelings and sexual kinks that we think might be considered abnormal if our friends found out about them.

“So we tell that stuff only to our very closest friends, our lovers, our spouses. I told you, because I wanted to be honest with you, even though it was a little embarrassing.”

“Relationships are hard,” she said. “My mother once told me that, now I start to see the truth of it.”

She took a deep breath and went on. “Okay, Tom. The things I fantasize about when it’s late at night and I’m alone in my room under the covers. I get turned on when I think about some guy hitting me to show control. Not like punching, causing physical damage, but slapping and pinching my ass or my breasts or my nipples, just enough to cause a little pain. There.”

“Karen, I think I said once that I didn’t like hurting people, inflicting pain. I’m okay with inflicting that level of, what do we call it, punishment? As long as it doesn’t leave lasting marks or really cause you suffering. I won’t -- I can’t -- do that. Especially not to you. But if that turns you on, Karen, pleases you, then I’ll do that for you.”

She nodded, but was silent. I said, “There was something else, wasn’t there, Karen. You didn’t finish.”

I don’t know how I knew that, but again she looked guilty, because she’d been found out and would now have to confess.

“Tom, I don’t think I can do this, tell you. You wouldn’t respect me anymore.”

I linkcast her a feeling of trust and honesty, and of safety. I looked at her, waiting for her to finish. It took her almost a minute.

“Sometimes I like to think about being in complete control of another person, because they’re tied up and can’t get free and I can do whatever I want to them. It’s not painful stuff or humiliation, not like that.

“It’s being able to control their state of arousal and teasing them, like with a feather or a vibrator, bringing them to the point of orgasm and backing off, until they beg me for it. Sometimes I give in, sometimes I don’t.”

I looked at her with a half-smile until she buried her face in her hands.

“We learn something new every day, don’t we? Sunderland, I have new respect for you. Don’t take this the wrong way, but as beautiful and smart and talented as you are, I did have the impression, because it’s the one you project, that you were a little straight-laced. So it gives me hope to find that you do have a bit of an adventurous side. Come here.”

I pulled her in close and put my arms around her, and I linkcast her a feeling of trust and acceptance, that I cared for her as she was, not as I thought she was.

I said, “This honesty stuff is hard, isn’t it?”

“Hell, yeah,” she said with her voice muffled by my shoulder.

Eventually I pulled us apart and held her at arm’s length.

“Karen, there is nothing that you said that causes me to change my feelings for you, my appreciation of you, one iota. In fact, finding these things out makes you more real to me. I understand you better. As I hope you like me as much as you did and understand me better after I told you all those prototypically male sexual fantasies.

“I think the second one with the bondage might require a little prep time at the hardware store, y’know for the ropes and pulleys and feathers and stuff, but the first one should be easy to work into the normal flow. Do you agree?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I’m sorry I couldn’t fit all that stuff in my backpack.”

I looked at her in surprise. “I’m joking, Carter.”

“Right. I was just a little disappointed. I don’t mind being the victim in your fantasy as long as you’re the one doing the victimizing.”

“Next time, then. And the first thing sounds good, if it comes up naturally.”

“Lie down next to me for awhile, Karen. I just want to look at you and talk for a bit.”

I took off my shoes and found a spot near the wall while she unlaced her running shoes. Then she wiggled her way up next to me. I pulled her close and put my arm around her, and she took my hand.

“This is what I like, Karen. Just lying close to you and talking and being able to look in your eyes while you speak. The sex is great, no, the sex is spectacular, when we get around to that, but lying here like this I feel like I could reach into your mind, and you mine.”

“You know you’re a little weird that way, Tom, don’t you? Most guys in your position would be pawing at me, climbing all over me, and wondering why I wasn’t lusting after them like they are me.”

“They don’t know what they’re missing. I can understand them wanting to get at your bod, because it is a truly astounding body, but that closeness is what makes the sex really special and powerful. They’re missing that. Poor bastards.”

“I’ll pass on your condolences.”

“And you, Karen? What do you look for in a sexual relationship?”

“It may be a little early to ask that, it’s not like I’ve had a lot of experience. You remember I said that girls discuss this stuff ad nauseum long before we ever get around to actually doing it. And the one thing that never comes up when talking about what the guy experiences is just that, closeness.

“Women seem to want that, no, need that. Without it, the sex is just, what, gratification? Release? It feels good, then it’s gone quickly. But the closeness, that feeling that you’ve connected emotionally as well as physically, I think that’s pretty rare. It’s the thing that lasts in a relationship, no matter how good the sex is.

“By the way, Tom, if I haven’t said it recently, the physical part of it last time was wonderful, so much better than our imaginations could have predicted. But, as I think you mentioned, the connection we had was the best surprise of all. And that’s one of the reasons I was a little hesitant to do it again, because I was a little afraid that it was a fluke, and I’d be disappointed. I think I told you that when we talked in the den at my house.”

I nodded. I rested my hand on her cheek and said, “Live in the now. It’s okay to plan for the future, but as far as the physical stuff goes, we can only experience and appreciate what our partner is doing to us now, and not worry about whether what they’ll do a few minutes from now will be the exact right thing.”

I linkcast a little arousal her way, and channeled a feather lightly stroking her butt.

She took my hand off her cheek and kissed the palm. “You should become one of those relationship gurus who tours the country giving talks about how to improve your sex life to packed houses, and has late-night television info-mercials selling your latest book and videotape set. You could be rich, you know, have thousands of women chasing you.”

“A tempting thought, Sunderland, but perhaps that’s something to occupy my golden years. Right now I’m very happy right here, with you.”

“Yeah, it feels pretty good.” She leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I moved my hand down and stroked her hip and her ass in a friendly manner and I asked her if she was wearing makeup or if it was my imagination. She admitted that she had put on a little.

“I always thought,” I said, “that you had one of those classically beautiful faces that doesn’t require makeup. And it really doesn’t, but I have to admit that the very little that you use changes your face from beautiful to riveting. Most girls seem to lean to the ‘more is better’ philosophy of makeup, but it doesn’t do much for me.”

I moved the channeled feather from her ass to her clit.

“I wouldn’t spout that philosophy to the public at large, Carter, you’d have half the female population up in arms. They’ve been conditioned since the time they can read that makeup and lipstick and eye liner and blush and foundation and everything else is a requirement for attractiveness. Without it, women everywhere would never find love. Plus an entire industry would collapse, putting hundreds of thousands of angry cosmetics workers on the streets, looking for your blood. Better keep quiet about it.”

She was squirming a little now, trying to find a comfortable position. I brought my hand up and started trying to unbutton her blouse, tricky one-handed.

“Why, I do believe you’re trying to take off my shirt, Tom. Am I mistaken?”

“Nothing I do escapes your attention, does it, Karen? I happened to notice that you seemed a little warm and I thought I would cool you off.”

“It seems to be having the opposite effect,” she said. I smiled at her benignly.

I did finally master the last button and opened her shirt. It was just as I remembered it, perhaps even better.

“Wow, Karen. That is gorgeous!” She had on a low-cut bra, of a sheer deep cream color, with brown lace trim that set her skin tone off dramatically. It was very sexy, the sexiest underwear I had ever seen close up, and not the kind of thing she normally wears.

“This is ... new. I got it a few days ago. I was due for new underwear and decided to splurge. It gets better. Would you like to see?”

“You need to ask that? Of course I would. Show me.”

She smiled at me, having achieved the desired effect. She stood up and dropped the shirt on the floor, then unfastened her belt and the button on her pants and slid them down over her hips, never taking her eyes off me. They dropped down her legs onto the floor. She had on matching bikini panties and she looked spectacular.

“Jesus, Karen. You certainly know how to make a statement. I am nearly speechless. You’re beautiful.”

“That was the reaction I was looking for. So, you like?”

“Whatever it cost, even if you had to mortgage the house, it was so worth it. Yes, I like.” I stood up and told her, “Turn around.” She did, and I stepped behind her and put my arms around her, pulling her close. “I want to feel your body, and feel how these feel under my hands.”

It felt wonderful, in fact, like silk over that extraordinary body, hedonistic and voluptuous. I started to understand why women develop an attachment to sexy underwear.

I turned her around and kissed her slowly. I told her, “I think it’s way past time. I need you now. Give me a moment to get rid of these things.”

I had my clothes on the floor in no time and turned back to face her. I took her hands in mine and said, “Karen, I always have the same problem with you. Everything looks so wonderful I never know where to start. Any preferences?”

“There is nothing you have done to me in the past, Tom, that hasn’t felt amazing, so start anyplace and I’m sure I’ll love it and it will feel perfect.”

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding it off her shoulders. I dropped the bra on the bed and turned back to her. While I looked into her eyes, I took her breasts in my hands and rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, making her catch her breath.

“Every time I see you naked, Karen, I get this urge to paint you, to capture that incredibly erotic image.”

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them over her hips and let them fall to the floor. I let the fingers of my right hand brush her pubic hair and over her labia, while my left squeezed the cheek of her butt. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

I took my middle finger and slid it gently up and down her slit, which was getting progressively more damp. Her breath was a little faster now, not quite yet a moan but close.

“Baby, lie back on the bed with your legs over the edge, then pull your knees back.” I watched her present her pussy to me. It was glorious.

I knelt down before it, almost like I was praying, and kissed it gently all over, interrupted occasionally by Karen’s relaxed sighs. I thought back to Angie McCabe and the way I had wanted her to feel. I got it almost right then, but I had gotten to the big orgasms too soon.

If I had this right, I wanted to maintain a general foundation of closeness, well-being, relaxation, and happiness that she was here with me, plus a state of heightened sensitivity to touch and the other senses.

In fact, since it was such a complex compound state, I decided to give it a name. Foundation. Clever, huh? Well, it would help me to remember how it was formulated.

Periodically, on top of that I would overlay brief orgasms that would leave her feeling euphoric. And we’d finish with something big and she could come down slowly.

I started with the base layer, Foundation, which I linkcast at her as I nibbled and licked at her pussy. I placed both of my hands, fingers wide, at the base of her thighs, firmly pushing her legs apart. I extended my thumbs so that they lay on either side of her labia and gently pulled at the lips, exposing her pussy and her clit. I continued to kiss her and lick, but I avoided her clit for the moment as her sensitivity increased from the linkcast I sent her.

She should be feeling it about now. I brushed my fingers on the inside of her thigh, and she sucked in her breath through her teeth, and there it was, the heightened sensitivity. I kissed her labia, working my way down past the entrance to her pussy, onto the perineum, which was now quite sensitive, and she arched her back slightly and gave a little whimper as I licked it. Her respiration increased.

And there it was, that odd feeling I’d also gotten with McCabe, like I could feel what turned her on most, as if I were an engineer watching a meter that indicated the status of a complex machine.

I could see -- well, feel to be more exact -- feel the needle rising to a more optimal position on the dial as I continued to lick the perineum. It paused just below about seventy percent and hovered, twitching.

I dropped my tongue onto her asshole and the needle rose as she gasped. I probed at her asshole, and she was talking quietly to herself. “Oh, oh, yes, there, more, more!” I continued to lick around it and poke at it with my tongue as her ass started twitching, then stabbed it with my tongue, trying to push it in.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in. “Fuck, yes, Tom, oh, yes.” I took that as a good sign. I also noticed the needle hovering around ninety. Okay, we’ll come back to that now that we know she likes it.

I worked my way back up her pussy, licking and kissing, and the needle dropped back to seventy percent. As I got closer to her clit, I could feel her tensing again, and the needle trembled. With lips only, I nibbled the area around her clit, teasing her, and watching the needle slowly rise. She was talking to herself again. “Oh, please, do it, please.” I summoned up the Summer Breeze set, the one that caused a flush of passing pleasure that lasted for a couple of seconds and was gone, and I linkcast it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.