A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 24: And Another Spin Around The Block

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24: And Another Spin Around The Block - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I might have dozed off, I can’t be sure because I was feeling so relaxed and warm and happy to be here with her. But I felt her flip over so she was facing me. She stared at me, smiling, then leaned in and kissed me hard, with a little tongue. She pulled off with a wet smack and said, “Carter, I’m thirsty, you want something to drink? Maybe I’ll find a snack, too. What do you say?”

“Where did you find this energy, Katy? You were comatose a while ago, unable to move. Much like I am now. And now this talk about foraging for drinks and food? Do you have a secret stash of vitamins hidden under the pillow?”

“I feel good, Carter. Don’t move, I’ll get it, just stay there.”

She needn’t worry about my moving. I stretched out and lay languidly across the whole bed, enjoying the smell of girl and sweat and sex. I probably smiled. Far off I could hear kitchen noises, and ... humming? Was she humming?

I glanced down at my wristwatch. After some nagging from my mother I had started wearing one of my father’s old watches. It wasn’t too late, a little after 10:30.

I took a look around the room, my first chance to do so, having been otherwise engaged. It was a girl’s room, but without the trappings of young teenage girls. No stuffed animals, thank God, no, wait, there’s one in the corner. But lots of books, some school books, some fiction and poetry. A few pictures of family and friends, there’s one of her and a friend at the beach. Nice bathing suit, shows off her body. Damn, those boobs are still impressive.

I was tired, but maybe a drink and snack would energize me. It would be nice to play with her again. She was fun to watch when she orgasmed. And she did that really remarkable thing with her throat.

Hmmm, maybe I should try that erection thing again. a shame to waste the opportunity. So I did. I channeled some sensitivity and tingling to that place behind my balls. We’ll see what happens.

I heard her bare feet padding carefully up the stairs, and she came into the room wearing a robe and carrying a tray with a plate and a couple of glasses.

“So it’s iced tea, from a mix, and some fruit and cheese that’s not too old. Okay?”

“Sounds perfect.”

She put the glasses on the night table and the plate on the bed, then walked to the door and took off the robe. Yes, she still looked very sexy from the back, and I could see a little side boob on either side of her narrow frame.

“Wait, what happened to the butt plug?”

She actually blushed a little. “Oh, I had to take it out. The vibrations were making me crazy, especially when I was so sensitive after I came that last time. So out it came. It’s in the pocket of the robe.”

“I’m a little sad. I would have liked to see it come out, as well as go in.”

“Play your cards right, Carter, you may get to see it again. Never say die. Drink up.”

That sounded like a plan, so we nibbled on cheese and fruit and drank our tea. While we did, we talked about school and plans for the future, likes and dislikes. She popped an apple slice into her mouth and looked down, and pointed.

“Carter, is that a stiffy?”

“I’ll be damned, so it is.” I poked at it, and it swung back and forth.

“We just finished, like twenty minutes ago. You aren’t popping Viagra or something?”

“Never needed it, but I’ll keep it in the back of my mind for emergencies.”

“Well, this is cause for celebration. If I had champagne, I’d break it out right about now. Finish your food and let’s brainstorm about what we can do with this.”

I was mostly done anyway, so I finished the last crumbs and put the plate and my glass on the dresser. She was still sitting cross-legged on the bed, with the glass upended swallowing the last gulp of tea. Her boobs were jiggling underneath her and I thought that was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen. No wonder I had a stiffy.

She put her glass down and patted the bed next to her. I sat. She said, “Do you think you could do it again? You were working pretty hard. But that was so much fun, I’d really like to try it again.”

“I’m happy to keep trying until I collapse from exhaustion.”

“That’s the spirit, Carter. You’re a real team player.”

“Let me catch my breath for a minute. Why don’t we talk for a bit?” I sat with my legs apart in front of her, had her uncross her legs and place them over mine, then pulled her forward from her hips until our crotches were touching. I wrapped my legs in back of her butt, and had her do the same to me, then put my arms around her. Our heads were side by side, resting on each others shoulders.

“Oh, Carter, I like this. How come I never thought of this before. This is really nice.”

It was, and not least due to the fact that Mr. Stiffy was now sniffing and poking at her pussy. She seemed not to notice, but I couldn’t help noticing.

“You really had me going there at the end, Katy. I was completely helpless, I was cumming so hard. I’m glad you got off, and I have a secret confession here, I kinda get off watching you cum. I know I was shooting a load, having an orgasm, but watching you cum made it even more intense. That’s not weird, is it?”

“Not weird at all, and I’m glad to hear you say it. I know guys our age are all about that macho fuck-as-many-girls-as-you-can shit, then move on to the next one, but it gets a little tedious. It’s all about them planting their seed and marking their territory.

“When they grow up, Carter, some -- not all -- of them will start to think about the woman’s pleasure before they shoot their load. But that mostly doesn’t happen till college or even after. High school guys are the worst. So, no, you’re not weird, I wish everyone was as normal as you.”

“We’ve all got strange stuff that turns us on. That’s one of mine, and I’m glad you’re good with it. I picked up on some of yours too, I think, and I’m mostly okay with it, but maybe we should check in with each other about what you want and what you need. Those may not be the same thing.”

She went a little quiet then, thinking about what she was going to say. I took a quick peek into her epicenter, and found some lingering high from her last orgasm, and some fear and embarrassment about the things that got her going.

“Ummm, yeah. I think you did, too. Some of them.”

She dropped off here, she couldn’t really bring herself to say the other things she liked, at least in her imagination.

“I was okay with the nipple pinching, Katy, and the occasional slap on the ass. I think you liked it when I grabbed your boob hard and squeezed. Was I wrong?”

She hesitated. “No, I liked it, it felt good.”

“Katy, tell me if I’m wrong, but I thought you’d like me to take it a little further, more than just slapping or pinching.”

I waited for her to respond. I could sense she was having a hard time being honest about this, that she hadn’t told anyone about the stuff that turned her on. I linkcast a sense of “you’re safe here, trust him, he likes you.” She still took a few more seconds.

“I think about it sometimes, wondering what it might feel like, but a little scared, too, that I might get hurt, or might find that I don’t like it but can’t stop someone once they’ve started.

“I’ve ... oh, this is embarrassing, I’ve seen a couple of web sites where a woman gets tied up and spanked and whipped, and then fucked. And I’ve masturbated to it and I always cum hard. But I don’t know!” She sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

“I don’t know what’s right for you either, Katy. I think you’ll figure it out eventually. But you should know that I don’t really like hurting people, I don’t get any thrill at all from it. It bothers me.

“So if you were hoping I’d try something more painful with you, I don’t think I’m your guy. I’m okay with the stuff we’ve done up till now, because it doesn’t cause any physical or emotional damage, but I really wouldn’t like hurting you, Katy.”

“Thanks for that, Carter. It’s nice to hear it said.”

“I also got the impression that you enjoyed ... being controlled, ordered around, that you liked the idea of submitting to someone. Did I reach too far on that one?”

Again the hesitation, the hidden embarrassment. I linkcast a reinforcement safety message.

“Tom.” She was trying very hard to say this. “Tom, I would be humiliated beyond belief, really ashamed, if anyone found out about this. You’ve got to give me your word you won’t say a thing to anyone, ever. Promise?”

“I give you my word, Katy. Between us only.”

She let out a deep breath. “My public, what, image? persona? -- my public image has always been a strong person, who knows what she wants, who won’t take shit from anybody. Part of it was always being short, and people tended to take advantage of me, so I fought back. And now, I think, people respect me.

“But, here’s the secret part, I kinda like when people tell me what to do, it takes the effort of figuring out what I have to do away from me, and puts it on them. You can’t tell anyone, Tom, because no one would ever respect me again.

“Worse, though, when it happens in a sexual situation, I get off on it, it makes me shiver and brings me close to cumming. It’s so strange, I don’t know why it happens, but I like when a guy tells me to do this or that. It’s like it removes all the uncertainty of figuring out what the guy wants. I don’t understand it, but there it is.”

She buried her face in my shoulder, and I could feel her trembling. I had to think about the right way to phrase what I was going to say.

“Katy, it’s okay. I’ve always been of the opinion that anyone’s sexual urges, whatever they involve, are completely normal as long as it doesn’t harm them or anyone else, and their partners are okay with it. They may not like the world knowing about their secret compulsions and desires, but if they do it in private and it makes them happy, good for them. You get a little thrill from being ordered around, and if it does no harm then what’s the harm. It doesn’t bother me at all.”

I heard her let out her breath, and she sank into my shoulder, relieved, I think.

“I’ll even tell you that I kind of got a little rush from telling you what to do and you did it! That’s a powerful and very sexual feeling. But, Katy? I want you to keep this in the back of your head. There are guys who really like being in control, I mean really like it. They’re always looking to see how far they can push it, how much a woman can be ordered to hurt herself or demean herself.

“That’s where they get their rush, not from the sex, but from the abasement. And they look and behave like normal guys until they see that you like being obedient, subservient. Then it gets dangerous. I think you know this, but don’t be afraid to say stop, and to kick ‘em in the nuts if they don’t.”

She gave a little laugh. “Like Coolidge, you mean?”

“Yeah, like Coolidge. Look, Katy, I think what I’m trying to get at here is that you’ve got to figure out just how much these turn-ons are really required for you to have good sex. My feeling is that they’re not necessary at all, just something that might be a fun variant, sex play.”

I paused, not sure if I wanted to go on. She didn’t say anything, so I took a chance.

“All of these sexual urges, the special little things that turn us on, but maybe do nothing for the next person, they all come from somewhere inside us, the way our personalities were formed, the influences in our growing up. You don’t know where yours come from any more than I do mine.

“But sometime, when you get a chance, maybe at college, perhaps you can find someone to talk to, to help you figure it out, help you decide where it came from and why you like it. If we understand something we can control it, rather than having it control us.”

She didn’t say anything, but I felt her nod her head.

“I’ve gotta pee, Carter. Be back in a minute.”

It took longer than a minute. In fact, it took long enough that I was going to get up to go check on her when I heard her padding down the hall. She came in and hopped on the bed with a shy smile.

“Sorry, that took longer than I thought. I had to work through a couple of things, but I’m okay now.” She took my hand and held it in hers.

“Carter, I’m glad we got that out in the open, and that you understand. I can relax a little now ‘cause we understand each other, I think.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“So. Before we got sidetracked, we were discussing what we were going to do with that. Any ideas?”

“Katy, I have so many ideas that I’m going to run out of dick before I’m out of ideas. Any particular thing you might like to try?”

“I love the feeling of your thing in my pussy, the way it slides in and out. What is it about your dick, Carter? I’ve had lots -- well, not lots, but you know what I mean -- lots of guys with much bigger cocks than you and they don’t get me off like you do. You’re not angry because I said you don’t have a big dick like them, are you? Yours is wonderful.”

“It’s fine, Katy. I long ago came to terms with my handicap. In time, medical science may come up with a cure.” She smiled at that.

“I guess it’s true, it’s not the size of it, it’s what you do with it. And you know just what to do with it, Tom. So yeah, more of that.”

“That sounds really good to me. I would love to do your ass -- the thought of it is making me really hard right now -- but I think we don’t have enough time, and I don’t have enough stamina. Damn this weather.” She laughed again. She had a nice laugh.

I went on. “And someday I would really, really like to fuck your tits until I cum all over your face. Then I could die happy. But tonight, Katy, I think I would like to fuck your pussy until you squirt -- did you know you squirted earlier? It went all the way over there -- then I’d like to pull off my condom and fuck your face until I cum and shoot my load down your throat. That’s what I’d like. Oh, damn!”

“What? What’s wrong?” she asked, concerned.

“I just realized that I used my last condom earlier. I guess it’s going to have to be just a handjob.”

“O, ye of little faith,” she said. She got up and rummaged deep in her closet again, and came out holding a 3-pack of condoms in her hand. “We so often find that passing tradesmen and utility workers are without condoms at the critical moment, so we always have backups.” She tore one off and handed it to me.

“Imagine my relief. But who is this ‘we’ of whom you speak? Is there an organization of which I was previously unaware? This sounds like a group which I would like to join.”

“Fat chance, Carter. Do you think I’m going to share you? Put that on.”

“In due time. For now, I’d like you to do that magical thing with my cock and your mouth. Katy?”

She looked up with a questioning eyebrow. I linkcast her some authority and control.

“Get down on your knees and suck my cock. I want you to go deep, and hold it at the bottom, moving your tongue. I’ll tell you when to stop.”

She smiled, but there was just a touch of apprehension in her eyes. She positioned herself over my dick and slid her lips over it. She wiggled her ass to get more comfortable, then started slowly working her way down my cock, and bless her heart, she took the command about the tongue to heart, it was moving around in a circle as she slid downward. Heaven. I could feel the cum rising in my balls.

Oh, crap, I forgot to set the cum filter. I hurried to set it in place before it was too late. Close one. Now I settled back to watch her and enjoy this extraordinary sensation.

She came back up, saliva dripping off her chin, and took a breath, then slid her lips back down the shaft. She got almost all the way down, then started to come back up. I put my hand on the back of her head, and nudged her downward. “Katy, all the way down, till your lips are touching my balls. Keep your tongue moving, that feels really nice.”

Her eyes flicked up and she looked a little uncertain, like she was going to gag, but she pushed, bless her, and went just a little deeper. I linkcast a brief flare of passing pleasure, then eased the pressure of my hand. She popped up with a gasp, and coughed once. “I had no idea you were so good at this, Katy. Again, please.”

I linkcast some arousal at her. She should get turned on when she sucks a dick, and she should get a rush of pleasure when she takes it deep. Now she was at the bottom, and again I pressed my hand on the back of her head. I linkcast some rising pleasure, increasing slowly, until she got as low as I thought she was able for now, then a pulse of pleasure that set her butt quivering. She came up again for air. She held my dick with one hand and stroked slowly, while holding my gaze.

I was dying to know what she was thinking now, so I followed the channel and peeked into her epicenter and saw ... surprise? And pleasure. And lust. And something else, something ... it was pride. Damn! She was proud of herself, that she’d managed to go that deep on a cock. I gathered it had been a problem in the past. I suppose if it were a bigger dick, going deep could be an issue. She was also elated that she could make me feel good, that she was in control of that part, at least.

She was halfway down my dick again. I had a sudden image of a WW2 war movie about submarines, “Run Silent, Run Deep”, I think, where an enemy destroyer comes upon the sub and tries to kill it with depth charges. The captain shouts, “Dive, dive!” for an emergency descent to the bottom to escape the explosives. I heard the shout and the sound of the klaxon as Katy worked her way down, twisting back and forth. It was gorgeous.

She was almost there, a half inch more, that’s all she needed. I pushed, a little more roughly than I had intended, and her head dropped, lips open and pressed against my balls, saliva dripping out, and her valiant little tongue still flicking at my cock. I linkcast her a more intense and prolonged burst of pleasure.

“Oh, Christ, Katy, unbelievable, fuck, yes.” I could feel her start to gag, so I released my hands and pulled her head up slowly. Her mouth was still open, saliva running out as she gasped for air, and I stared at her. “Un-fucking-believable. You are a wonder. The stuff you were doing with your tongue and your throat would bring a dead man back to life.”

She choked out a laugh and smiled, very pleased with herself. I know, because I peeked into her epicenter and she was as gratified with herself as if she’d just won a marathon.

“More, please. I need some more of that.” I wanted to see if she would do that on her own. I also thought, I could relax her throat, make it less tense, maybe that’ll reduce the urge to gag. So I channeled that her way and waited to see what would happen.

She was less tentative now about dropping onto my dick. It was only at the bottom that she slowed down and was tentative. I started linkcasting some gentle pleasure as she reached her previous limit, and felt her pause slightly, then push. My dick popped into her throat and her lips were at the base of my shaft and I was in Nirvana. Before I forgot, I linkcast a burst of pleasure, longer this time so she would hold it there.

I said, “Breathe through your nose, baby, if you can.”

She got some air that way and was able to hold it for a second longer, then worked her way back up. She reached the top and popped off the end, smiling at me now, and stroking my dick.

“You are an amazing woman, you know that?”

That smile made it worth the mental effort of linkcasting and channeling. She said, “You want more, stud? You gonna be greedy?”

“You bet your ass I’m going to be greedy. I’m going to enjoy that mouth for as long as I can. But now that I think of ass, why don’t you bring yours around and park it over my face?”

Ah, this puts a new light on the situation, she was thinking, so she twisted around, swung her leg over and positioned her ass over my face and settled in with a pleased sigh. She started in on my dick again.

The angle was different this time and she was having to try some different approaches, but she found her way and soon had her lips down to the bottom of the shaft. It seemed a little easier for her now, maybe the relaxation channel had helped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.