A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 21: Kelly Reappears

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: Kelly Reappears - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I got home okay, but the last block or so was a real effort. My legs were giving out because I hadn’t much energy left. My parents weren’t yet home. I foraged in the fridge and found some meatloaf that I heated in the oven which was pretty good. Then I crawled up to bed.

I lay awake for some time with a smile on my face. Rowley was pretty hot, and that was an intense few hours. If we do it again, I’ll have to remember to bring the ropes and paddle and see how she responds to that. I’m almost afraid she’ll like it.

But that stuff about connecting with her and sharing sensations I did not understand at all. It was interesting, and it certainly made the sex memorable, but I felt that there was more there that I needed to figure out.

I had the ability to make a one-on-one connection with an individual, to send them a specific feeling, like love or lust or peace or arousal, and the ability to set off specific sensations in their body, such as a ticklish feeling, or stimulation of the clit or G-spot -- how about muscle weakness, for example, or thirst or hunger?

I’d have to experiment with that -- and in certain cases, such as listening to a teacher, I could sense where they were headed with their thoughts and even pick up some portion of their understanding of a topic.

But there were also occasions where I could link with a person, like I did with Melissa and Bryn, and share my and their sensations and emotions. I felt like it should be possible for me to reach in and control them in some limited fashion, under certain circumstances. What circumstances I did not yet know, and the exact process was still pretty unformed. It seemed that the more I learned, the less I knew. I was suddenly overwhelmed by the difficulties and gave up and went to sleep.

I woke up at a surprisingly early hour -- nine o’clock -- considering how drained I had been last night. And I recall some erotic dreams, the details of which were lost but the feeling remembered fondly. And my mind was tossing around questions and hypotheses about my various new skills. Specifically, for whatever reason, I was pondering the question about regenerating an erection after orgasm. Where this question came from I don’t know, possibly something to do with the dream.

The question I had posed was, if I could stimulate general sexual arousal and even specific stimuli of particular locations on another person, why couldn’t I do the same to myself? The general answer was I probably could stimulate a specific location on myself -- I’d need to verify that. And I think the particular stumbling block I was struggling with was, if I could do mental self-stimulation, then what feeling am I to stimulate?

State it another way. We get aroused by viewing or imagining a stimulating erotic scenario, say a woman getting naked, and the mind responds by sending blood to the penis, causing an erection. Then events progress normally, you have sex and ejaculate, and you lose your erection. The woman is still lying there naked and ready, but you’re done until you have recovered.

With some effort, the woman may fondle and lick and suck your dick for long enough that you may get a partial or full erection again, but it’s not easy. So there’s both an imaginative and a physical component to the erection phenomenon. Can we find a way to overcome the physical -- let’s call it lag -- the physical lag in achieving successive erections by finding a mental override, a command that ignores the physical lethargy and gives us a boner at will?

As I write it down, it does seem almost insurmountable. If the two components are interdependent then both are required for erection. I could easily have the ability to become erect by not having sex for some time, but if, for example, the woman is unattractive then an erection will not be the likely result. No desire, no boner, even if I want to get off. By the same token, if I’ve just cum, then desire alone is insufficient to get me hard again.

But, if there is some kind of override, then I may be able to manipulate it. I thought of a hypnotist’s show I saw once -- I wasn’t supposed to be there, but I was with an adult who had wandered off for awhile -- and adult members of the audience, volunteers, men and women, were seated and hypnotized on stage, and the hypnotist gave them suggestions that they were terribly aroused and that they could not act on it because they were in a business meeting. It was funny to watch the volunteers’ faces as they struggled to control this desire to copulate that had suddenly, inexplicably, overtaken them, and here they were stuck in a business meeting!

So volunteers would not normally consider a public event as a stimulating situation and would not normally have an erection, and some of them would have had sex recently and unlikely to respond erotically, yet the hypnotist was able to cause them to become visibly aroused almost immediately. So there’s probably something there in the mind that can control the erection regardless of physical readiness. Some of this data was sketchy, more supposition than data, but it was a place to start.

Since I was there in bed anyway and sans stiffy thanks to yesterday’s marathon, it was as good a time as any to try. So I focused on the part of the brain that controlled sexual response - I had no idea where it was, of course, just calling out blindly -- and gave it a command to get erect. “Atten-SHUN, soldier.” Not a twitch. Another. “Private Partz, stand up straight and salute!” Nope. I’m going to need to think about this some more. I know it’s there, I just need to find out how to interact with that area of the brain.

What about the other hypothesis I needed to verify? Can I stimulate a response in a particular body part of my own, as I do when stimulating someone else? How about an itch, someplace hard to reach. I visualized a channel into my mind, where I would send commands for specific responses. I focused hard and imagined a mosquito bite on my right ankle above the heel. I “saw” the insect buzzing around and landing on my ankle, about to bite. I didn’t feel anything.

Nuts. I scratched my ankle idly. What did I do wrong? Wait a minute, I just scratched my ankle! Was that my mind feeling an itch, or just the power of suggestion? I tried it again, that pesky mosquito now flitting around my earlobe. I try to brush it away but miss, and it lands. Damn, I can feel it, my ear’s telling me, scratch me, I’m itchy.

What else can I test? How about something tickling my nose, a speck of dust or a feather, right at the tip of the nose between the nostrils. I visualize the feather brushing back and forth, just barely touching. I can almost feel my nose twitching. “Ah-CHOO.”

What do I feel when I feel desire, what causes the blood to rush to the penis and make it grow? In my case, I can feel how sensitive the nerve endings have become in my dick, and I think that causes the blood to flow to my dick, making it swell up, not the other way around. What if I made my dick sensitive again? It loses its sensitivity after I ejaculate and goes flaccid. It’s like the neural pathways have shut down for awhile. When the pathways reopen, I can get aroused once more.

Hmmm, I can stimulate a tickle or an itch, what if I could stimulate sensitivity in an area, much as I did when making Melissa’s and Bryn’s thighs tingle. What if I channeled a sensitivity signal to my dick again to kick-start the neural pathways?

I imagined what my dick felt like when I got Rowley naked for the first time and saw her ass. I was ready to go right then and there. With that image in my head, I channeled a pleasurable tingling to my groin and my cock, and thought about Rowley.

I got lost in the thought, because I started thinking about what I was going to do with those ropes and the paddle if I could talk her into it. I caught myself, and got back to business. Whoa, what’s this? I looked down and the bed sheet and blanket had a point in the middle. I whipped them off of me, and there it was. Private Partz, standing at attention.

Okay, stop now, exactly what did I do here. I needed to remember this. I thought about Rowley naked -- I’m not sure that was required, but it was very pleasant to think about -- then I channeled an erotic tingling specifically to my groin and my dick. That works now, alone in my bedroom, but it’s been a dozen hours since I got off with Bryn, so maybe I was already up for another go.

Not a definitive result, but tantalizing. A definite maybe. This will require some research. I’ve got to get laid, then test this sequence immediately and see if I can get it up again. Speaking of getting up, I looked at the clock again and it was almost ten. I’d been thinking for an hour. I needed to put some food in me before my stomach started growling. And coffee. Definitely coffee.

Quick shower, get dressed, old clothes in the hamper -- I heard you thinking about nagging me, Mom -- and down to the kitchen. Yes! There was coffee made, which I drank while making some scrambled eggs and toast.

I heard a car door slam, and Mindy trotted in, overnight bag in hand and looking as if she had not slept. Of course she hadn’t, it was a sleepover, you don’t sleep at sleepovers, foolish boy. She grabbed a banana and went straight for the telephone, apparently to find out what had happened in the 12 hours that she had been out of touch.

I ate my breakfast and skimmed the paper while she chattered on the phone in the other room. Nope, pretty much the same things continued to happen in the world as they had yesterday.

I stretched and considered the rest of my day. I washed my breakfast things so my mother wouldn’t nag me, and decided to finish the homework I had due for tomorrow so I wouldn’t have it hanging over me. I spent a couple of hours and finished around one. Was it too early for lunch? Probably, since I’d had a late breakfast. I called Jeffy to see if he wanted to play video games for awhile, but he wasn’t home.

Maybe I’ll go to the mall. I could go to a movie and it would probably be lunchtime by the time I got there. Maybe a little too chilly to bike it, so I decided to take the bus. By the time the bus arrived, I was thinking I could have been there already on my bike, but I had committed, and stepped on.

“Hey, Carter, what’s up?”

I looked to see who was talking and saw Kelly smiling at me. She patted the seat beside her on the sparsely populated bus (it was Sunday, after all). I sat down, saying, “Surprised to see you here, Kelly. Is this part of your Better World initiative, connecting with the common people like me in their natural habitat?”

“We do like to make the effort, to show that we’re not that different from everyone else.”

“It gives us a thrill, you know, getting to rub shoulders with the glitterati.”

“Happy to do it. Where are you off to?”

“Off to the mall, to spend a few hours in idle amusement. Meaning I couldn’t find anything better to do. You?”

“Pretty much the same thing, except I do have a task in mind once I get there, namely I have to buy new underwear.”

“Oh? Can I help?”

She gave me an elbow in the ribs. “I think I can handle this myself, Carter. But thanks for the offer.”

“How come you didn’t bring Kerry along? I thought you guys did most everything together.”

“Ah, she’s off on some family thing with her parents, won’t be back till late. I’m all alone in this cold, cruel world.” She gave a dramatic choke of breath.

“I feel your pain, Kelly, but cheer up, it will get better. I feel like I should burst into a rousing chorus of “Tomorrow” from Annie. Musicals always put a better light on things.”

“Why don’t you hold off on the big production number for awhile. I think I can probably get over this hump by myself.”

We chatted about nothing till we reached the mall. Faced with the vastness of the place, we had to think about which way to go. She asked, “What are you going to do, do you know?”

“I’m thinking it’s lunch time, and I’ll probably do that first. I didn’t feel like eating at home. Then maybe I’ll see what’s playing at the theater.”

“Why don’t you hold off on lunch for a bit. I’m hungry, too, but I want to do my errand first.”

“Underwear first. You have your priorities in order, Kelly. Okay, why don’t I meet you at the food court in an hour. Will that give you enough time?”

We decided to do that, and parted ways. I wandered for awhile, then found a used book store where I rummaged and found a well-thumbed copy of Clifton Fadiman’s Fantasia Mathematica. I had read a couple of the stories in the school library a few years ago and liked it, so I bought it. I found a chair in the food court and read until I felt a tap on the shoulder.

She was holding her shopping bag in triumph. “Score. I found a sale. Buy one, get the second half off.”

I asked, “What good is half a bra? Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn’t it?” and she swatted me with the bag. But I had planted that image in her head and she smiled. We decided what we were going to eat, brought our trays back to the table and dug in. She flipped the book around while chewing her salad and looked at it appraisingly.

“Is this math stuff?”

“More like stories about math. Fiction, fantasy, but all based around math. Fun book if you like math even a little bit.”

“I’ll probably wait for the movie. Did you decide what you were going to do with the rest of your day? Movies?”

“I glanced at the theater, but it’s mostly stuff I’ve already seen or stuff that holds no interest for me. I’ll probably pass. Read my book for awhile, then go home and contemplate my dull, drab life. Oh, how we peasants envy you glamorous folk, Kelly.”

“Think of it as us giving you something to which you can aspire.”

She continued, “I don’t have anything planned either, Carter. My folks are off at an event till late evening, and I, to phrase this in a genteel and ladylike manner, am bored shitless. Why don’t we find a video at my place and kill a couple of hours?”

“Not a bad scheme, Bright, as schemes go. Do you have sustenance, and by sustenance I mean either pizza or popcorn, and sodas?”

“Popcorn for sure, and I think there’s sodas in the spare fridge in the garage.”

“Then lead the way.”

So again to the bus, which blessedly showed up only a few minutes after we got to the stop, and headed back to her house. I’m glad she knew the way, because I was lost before we got there. It was only a few minutes walk from the bus stop.

We went in through the side door, and into the kitchen, tossing our coats onto a coat rack on the wall by the door. “Carter, go through there into the garage, you’ll see the fridge, bring a few sodas. Ginger ale for me, if there is any. I’ll put this away.”

I went through and found it easily enough, got Cokes for me, and Kelly ginger ales. When I got back, she was tossing a bag of popcorn into the microwave oven.

“Ready in three minutes. There’s video tapes on the wall in the den through there. Pick out something we’ll both like or I won’t give you the antidote to the poison I secretly administered to you on the bus.”

“You mean I am to die before the crops are in? How shall my family survive. I’d best choose wisely.” She smiled at her joke, and that I had played along. I went in and found a teen comedy that seemed pretty inoffensive and took a chance.

She came in carrying a big bowl of popcorn, looked at my selection and nodded approval. I went and got two sodas and put the others in the fridge to keep them cold. She had put the movie on and was settling in on the small couch, enough room for two, but not the popcorn bowl too, so she held it on her lap and we shared.

It was an amusing movie, not great cinema, but entertaining and light-hearted. We finished the sodas and I went and got the other two. By the time the closing credits rolled, the popcorn was long gone. She asked if I wanted more, and I shook my head as I finished the second soda. She turned toward me.

“Carter, as long as you’re here, I wanted to ask you something. A couple of things, actually.”

I looked up and nodded, waiting.

“First thing, I just wanted to make sure that you haven’t talked to anyone about ... that stuff we did, and especially the stuff between Kerry and me.” She looked at me with a little trepidation.

“No, Kelly, I haven’t. I promised I wouldn’t, and I haven’t. No one will ever know, not from me.”

“Thanks, I know you promised, but guys, well, they don’t always do what they say. I pretty much knew you were a good guy after that thing with Rooney, but I had to ask for my peace of mind.”

“I gave you my word, and I keep it. Please, don’t worry about it anymore.”

She shifted a little uncomfortably on her seat. “The other thing is, I mean, I’m not sure how to say this, but when we were doing it, you and me, I mean, I came so hard I thought I was going to faint. Kerry and I were talking about this, and she had the same reaction, and we were trying to figure out why.

“I’m not saying this very well. With other guys, sometimes we get off and sometimes we don’t, it’s pretty hit or miss. With you, it was like, I dunno, it was like the orgasm ride at Disneyland.” She smiled at her simile, pleased with herself.

“It was like a roller coaster, and the climb up to the top was like getting ready to cum, the sensations getting more intense, and then you go over the top and it is such a rush it takes your breath away. What I’m asking, I think, is how do you do that?”

She looked at me expectantly, waiting for the explanation. She wouldn’t believe me if I told her the truth.

I took another sip of my soda, but I had already finished it. I had to spin a story, and it had to be believable.

“So here’s the thing about guys. They finally learn about sex, and all they take away from sex-ed, or the awkward discussion with the parents, is that you stick your dick in and it feels great, then you cum, and pull out. Oh, and women can cum, too. There is no discussion, none, about technique, about how to get women off, about how to make it last so women can get off, about the sensitive parts of a woman’s body.

“Most guys don’t know any better, they stick their dicks in and pound it until they get off. The sensitive ones try to hold off cumming until their partner has an orgasm or fakes one.

“I like people, and I like making them feel comfortable and finding out what they like, the things they enjoy, the stuff that makes them happy, the stuff they don’t like, and so on, and I am not talking about sex here, just my normal interactions with friends and people at school and family. I like people, I try to understand what they think and feel. And as a result, I have learned to read body language and other cues that indicate how they are responding to the world around them, and in particular to me.

“So when I was making love to you, I was picking up cues by how your body responded, what you were saying, even sounds you were making. Those tell me if something’s working, or I need to try something new, if I should keep on doing the same thing but a little harder or softer, like that. I think the secret to orgasms is to let your partner do the prep work to get them ready, and you help them along that path till they cum. Does that make sense?”

I looked at her, hoping I had made that specific enough with enough vagueness to make it sound real. She stared at me for a long while, then gave a happy smile, leaned forward and put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in for a deep, wet kiss.

She pulled back a little and looked me in the eye, saying, “I didn’t understand all of that, but what I picked up is that you’re sensitive to emotions and body language. You read people’s bodies and faces like a road map, and you know just which path to take to get me where I need to go.”

“Phrased very poetically, Kelly, better than what I said. You can do my PR when I’m famous.”

“Thanks. I’d like that.” She let out her breath, then “The thing about that night is, I carried that buzz around for a couple of days. My whole body was tingling. I’d be in the middle of school listening to Mr. O’Connell drone on and on, and I’d think about something you did to me and I’d start breathing faster, and I’d get a little, well, wet, y’know.”

“The thought of watching you sitting in class getting wet, Kelly, makes me a little wet. That must’ve been hot. Did anyone catch on?”

“God, I hope not. I tried not to squirm in my seat till class was over.” She took a breath again.

“Carter, I’ve been thinking about that, and I’d really like to get off again like that. I could get addicted to that pretty easy. Could you, I mean, would you like to try again? We’ve got a few hours before I have to worry about my parents getting home.”

She threw in the best clincher she had. “I’ll model my new underwear for you.”

“Kelly, you know how to close a deal, don’t you?” And I laughed and she smiled.

I leaned toward her and gave her a kiss and a smile. “I can’t wait. What color are they?”

“Teal. And the other one is yellow. You can take them off me.”

“This is sounding better by the minute. Why are we sitting here, remind me?”

We grabbed the popcorn bowl and the empty cans, and disposed of them on the way through the kitchen. I was remembering her ass and how round and firm it was, so I channeled a feather brushing against it, back and forth.

She took me by the hand and led me upstairs. Walking behind her I admired her butt and linkcast a warm glow starting in her pussy and spreading gently outward.

The last time we came up these stairs, it was in the dark so it all looked unfamiliar, but I recognized the room once we got there. In the center of the room she turned around and put her arms around my waist and looked at me appraisingly.

“You’d never know it to look at you for the first time, Carter, what a talented guy you are. Just as well that everyone else doesn’t know, I’d have to make an appointment months in advance. It’d be worse than getting my hair done at Mr. Mark’s.”

“Kelly, it occurred to me that I never asked you, or Kerry for that matter, if you were on birth control. I had a moment of panic afterwards. I ask, ‘cause I don’t have any condoms with me.”

“It’s covered, Carter, both of us have been taking the pill for a couple of years. It was precautionary to start, my parents worried that I would meet some oversexed kid at school and he’d talk me into bed, me being so naive about sex and all.

“Turns out they didn’t have to worry about the oversexed kids, because Kerry and I were so curious about sex that we actually seduced a couple of them before they could make their moves. Turned out that we really liked sex and started experimenting. But thanks for worrying anyway.”

“Hmmm. This sounds interesting. I think I want to hear details. For research purposes, of course. I’m conducting a study on sexuality in American teenagers and this is just the kind of anecdote I’ve been looking for. Start with the first.”

“Do you get some kind of vicarious thrill from these tales, Tom? I’m not sure you’re old enough to hear this.”

“I assure you my interest is strictly academic. What were you wearing?”

She punched me on the arm, but reached up and got me in a lip lock, both of us enjoying the tongues playing against each other. As long as I was here, I dropped my hands from her waist onto her ass and started squeezing. Yep, still firm, and she was wiggling her butt in answer to my knock.

I pulled myself away, and smiled at her. “So. About this underwear...”

She gave me an exaggerated rolling of her eyes, said “Guys are so predictable”, picked up the bag from the bed and flounced off in the direction of the bathroom. Over her shoulder she said, “Don’t go anywhere.”

Count on it, Kelly. I sat on the bed and pulled off my shoes and smiled to myself. I had suddenly started thinking of a time in sixth grade, maybe it was seventh, when Frankie, Jeffy and I were sitting around talking about girls.

It was inspired, I think, by Marti Evans who recently had developed noticeable tits which fascinated us. We speculated about them endlessly as a kind of substitute for women’s tits in general and would we ever get to touch one.

The concept of actually getting naked and screwing was so impossibly distant and inaccessible that it had no tangible reality, not until years in the future when we’d be old and gray.

And here I was surrounded by so many gorgeous girls who desired my bod. Of course, I knew it was my newfound skills that had given me the leg up, but I wanted to time travel back to sixth grade, grab my younger self by the shoulder and tell me that things would work out sooner than I ever expected.

I heard a noise from the bathroom and glanced at the door just as Kelly walked in dressed only in a lacy matching bra and panty set. Teal. She looked so hot that I forgot to breathe for a moment.

“Damn, Kelly. You certainly know how to make an entrance. You look amazing. Turn around for me, will you?”

She turned slowly, doing model poses, and looking over her shoulder to watch my reaction. She apparently saw what she wanted because she smiled.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, Kelly, but you could do one of those lingerie photo shoots in the nudie mags and you would have half the guys in America jerking off in their bedrooms. You are really sexy. So just in case law school doesn’t work out, you have a fall-back plan.”

“Good to know, Carter. Thanks for the career advice.”

“I’ve got to take a closer look.” I got up from the bed, walked over and took her hands, looking her up and down. Her breasts weren’t large, but very round and firm, with lovely, prominent nipples that poked through the material of her bra. The tops of her breasts spilled out beautifully. I reached out and took one breast in my palm and squeezed it a little. Her eyes were shining.

“Turn around again, Kelly.”

She did, and I took a minute to admire the way her silhouette tapered in so perfectly at the waist, then out dramatically at the hip. To make room for her ass. Geez, that is a really fine ass. The panties accentuated the roundness of her ass cheeks. They were calling to me, I could hear them, so I reached down and took one in each hand and ran my hands up and down them. She was leaning back into my hands, making a contented sound.

“Have I mentioned in the past five minutes or so what an amazing butt you have? Really quite exceptional. In the top ten of butts.”

“It’s nice to meet a man who appreciates quality. I see so little of that. Keep doing that, would you?”

I turned her around facing me and pulled her in, both of my hands on her butt, squeezing. I kissed her with some tongue and we both started breathing a little heavier. I linkcast some increased arousal at her, and brought my right hand around and rubbed a couple of fingers lightly up and down between her legs. She made a moan and kissed me harder.

“I’m not hurting you, am I? I’ll stop, just say the word.”

“Fuck you, Carter, just keep doing that for awhile.”

So I did. The customer is always right, I am told. And I kept sucking on her tongue while I was doing it. I changed the linkcast to a kind of sensual pulse in her groin, an erotic itch that would have to be scratched soon. Her breathing was starting to get heavy.

I reached up behind her and fumbled with the hooks on her bra for a second, and it fell loose. I took the straps and slipped it off her, dropping it on the bed. I took half a step back to look at her. She really was sexy. She had her hands clasped lightly in front of her, her eyes half closed. I loved her tits. The nipples were really erect now, and I leaned down and kissed her boobs all over, and sucked on a nipple.

“Oh, that feels good, Tom. A little more, please.”

I squeezed both tits while licking the other nipple, and she moaned again. Hell, I can’t wait any longer. I slid my hands down to her waist and inside the elastic of her panties, and slipped them slowly down her legs, bending my knees. She put her hands on my head, which I took as a signal, so since I was there anyway I leaned forward, grabbed her butt cheeks, and buried my face in her crotch which got an intake of breath as a reward.

I couldn’t actually do anything because her legs were still together, but I loved the idea of having my face there. So, apparently, did she, because she pulled me into her. I just kissed her crotch and licked at what I could reach while she stroked the back of my head.

I did that for awhile, then stood up and said, “If I don’t get my naked body next to yours pretty damn quick, I’m gonna stroke out. Gimme a sec.”

I got my clothes off in record time. It may have taken more than a sec, but not much more. I stood up again and put my arms around her and pressed our bodies together. It felt perfect. She was warm all over and soft everywhere. I nibbled on her neck and earlobes, and started channeling a feather brushing her G-spot, which I hope would make her very sensitive and responsive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.