A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 20: Meeting Bryn Again

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: Meeting Bryn Again - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

The ripples from the Rooney explosion lasted for some time. People couldn’t stop talking about it. It was like they couldn’t see it before, though it was right in front of their faces. They just chose not to see, because who doesn’t like a celebrity. But now they were more sensitive to the problem of physical and emotional abuse.

I saw Kerry every so often, and in some odd way she seemed to have matured a little, no longer tied so tightly into the Kerry & Kelly Show personae that they were so comfortable with. She was a little more serious, a little more focused, I thought. I had always had a little trouble reading her.

I saw Bryn in the halls every so often, and we’d smile at each other. After Rooney disappeared she carried a satisfied look around with her for awhile, clearly glad to have gotten some payback for her friend and to help bring Rooney down.

I would see Karen every so often around school, always in a hurry on her way somewhere. I don’t think I mentioned that she had tested out of some of the sophomore courses and was taking many upper-level courses, so we had almost no classes in common, which was a great disappointment.

My distance from her made me realize that she was actually becoming more beautiful as she matured, referring not just to her physical maturity, but her intellectual and emotional maturity. I missed her.

Thus it was a surprise when she joined me one day at lunch, one of the rare days that I got to lunch before Jeffy and Frankie, and so was sitting alone. She dropped onto the bench across from me. Damn, she was gorgeous.

“Hey, Tom. Haven’t seen you in a while.”

“Not from my lack of trying, I assure you.”

“Please, Tom. You know this was important to me. I wanted to do well in school, because keeping your grades consistent is so important for college applications. I thought you understood that.”

“I did, Karen. I really do want you to do well. You know I respect your dedication and your vision for what you want to do and be. But it’s like you’ve cut yourself off completely. I really liked spending time with you, and you know I just don’t mean the physical stuff. I could talk to you about ideas and you helped me understand things. That’s what I miss.”

“Anyway, that’s kind of what I wanted to talk about. You know I haven’t forgotten you, right? Sometimes I wake up and find myself thinking about a conversation we had, or how much I trusted you. Sometimes I wake up thinking about the sex stuff, too. Just so you know.

“So what I wanted to say is, I know I’ve been working hard and have been a little isolated as a result, but now I think I have a handle on what’s going to be required to keep good grades and my outside activities, so I can feel a balance. And that will leave time for you and other things. It won’t be immediately, but maybe in a few weeks or a month.”

“Karen, that makes me happier than you can imagine. I kind of wished you’d told me before. I don’t mind waiting -- well, yes, I do mind, but I could tolerate the wait if I knew there was an end in sight. So you’re saying you see an end in sight, and that we might be able to spend some time together then?”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much what I’m saying.”

“Well, then, I have only to plan a schedule of ice baths, perhaps a rigorous program of calisthenics and jogging to take my mind off the goal, and I should be fine.”

“I’m sure it will do you a world of good. Take care of yourself, Carter, till then.”

She left me feeling both hopeful and frustrated. She was so much fun, smart, impossibly sexy, that I resented the waiting, but I respected what she wanted to do.

Another week went by, normal stuff, classes, quizzes, teen drama in between classes. I made almost no progress on understanding my talents better, learning to manipulate them, but I also hadn’t made much of an effort. Tomorrow, I’ll definitely start tomorrow.

Friday, again at lunch -- why does important stuff always happen at lunch? -- I saw Bryn Rowley in line. She caught my eye and said, “Sit with me, Tom, when you’ve got your tray of cholesterol.” I stuck my tongue out at her, but did find her after I paid, and sat down.

“Rowley, you can force me to eat that green stuff, but you can’t make me like it.”

“I have seen you eat salad with my own eyes, Carter, so don’t play hard-ass with me. A little roughage might improve that pasty complexion.”

“You say pasty, I say pale and mysterious. It’s all in the interpretation. It takes a trained eye to see it, Rowley, so I don’t hold it against you.”

She knew when she was defeated, so she changed the subject. She was surprisingly direct, too. “Carter, you remember the last time we spent a few hours together? You remember, discussing Proust, Remembrance Of Things Past?”

“Like it was yesterday, Bryn. A very stimulating discussion, as I recall.”

“Yes, so you also remember that 30-day library hold I mentioned? Well, that has expired, and I’m able to ... read again. I wondered if you might be available to assist, since the last discussion was so instructive?”

I smiled. “Rowley, you know I am always happy to help a friend in their intellectual pursuits. Where would we be if we had to do this by ourselves all the time?”

“An incisive observation, Carter.” She lowered her voice, so neighbors couldn’t hear. “So my parents are actually going away for the weekend, to my aunt’s. I was supposed to go, but I remembered this paper that’s due on Monday so I get a pass on the visit to the aunt. They’re okay with me staying by myself, I’m pretty self-sufficient and they like to see me being responsible.

“So I thought there were a few avenues of research that we didn’t have time to fully explore. You did a couple of things that were ... stimulating and a couple that held promise of being even more interesting. Are you in?”

“Try to keep me away. Details, please.”

So we decided to meet again in her garage apartment/guest room. It was heated and fairly isolated from the neighbors. I would bring pizza -- no meat, please -- and we’d meet around four on Saturday.

The rest of the day had brightened considerably. And strangely I had started giving some thought to improved control of my talents. I should have done this earlier, ‘cause I’d really like to practice these with Bryn, but my fault for not having done my homework, so to speak. But I did have this new trick of maintaining an erection without cumming, which I was sure she would like. I’ll have to stress-test it, I thought.

After school, I went to hapkido, which wore me out. Friday night, after I showered, we had dinner and Mindy got permission to sleep over at Becky’s on Saturday, along with ten of her closest friends. I doubted that there would be much actual sleep involved and that they would be gossiping half the night. My parents said that they were going to a concert with their friends, and dinner afterwards, so would probably be home late. They asked if I’d be okay by myself.

“Yeah, maybe I’ll go over to Jeffy’s or Frankie’s, or we’ll go to a movie, don’t know, but I’ll be fine.”

Better than fine.

I went up to go to sleep, but I was thinking about Bryn and how she reacted last time. I remembered being surprised at how much she liked being controlled and given orders, and how she responded to a touch of pain. I wondered where that came from, and how far she would want me to push that.

I’m not someone who likes causing pain, having been bullied a bit when I was younger. It was hard for me to understand guys like Rooney Cullough who got some kind of sexual thrill from hurting girls.

However, I suppose there was a difference if you are doing what your partner wants. Then it was invited pain. But what would I do if she wanted me to really hurt her? I don’t think I could do that, I’d have to say no, then leave. That will be awkward.

But let’s suppose she’s just looking for a little, because it’s the imagining of it that gets her excited. I could do that, I suppose, though I don’t think I would get the thrill from it that she obviously does.

I tried to remember the little I had read about S&M, and about obedience in a sexual context. As you might imagine, the school library was deficient in this area, so a lot of what I ‘knew’ was hearsay or stuff read in porn mags. Not the best source of factual information.

So I tried to imagine if being slapped on the ass and ordered about also allowed for tying your partner up and gagging them. Wait, that was a different thing, wasn’t it, B&D, bondage and, what? Right, bondage and discipline. Damn, I don’t know. What if she’s offended if I offer to tie her up? Where is Emily Post’s etiquette column when you really need it? What is the etiquette for handcuffing your partner and whipping her with a belt. There must be rules.

In the end I decided I would bring a bag with ... stuff in it that might be useful should Bryn lean in that direction. I had some nylon rope in the garage that I could cut into handy lengths, my dad had some old neckties he was going to donate to the Salvation Army when he got around to it, what else? I should go to the drugstore and see if I can find some lube. I’ve got enough condoms. My experience in the area was sorely limited so I couldn’t think of what else. Tom, you worry too much. Go to sleep.

So I did.

Saturday after breakfast I read for awhile, then did some math homework. I went out to the garage and found the rope I had remembered. I cut four or five seven-foot lengths and stuffed them and the remainder in the bag. Then I rummaged around till I found the ‘4 Salv Army’ box and dug out the neckties. Did people really wear these once? Talk about ugly!

And rummaging around in the box I found an old ping-pong paddle, and a leather belt, missing the buckle. I looked in the other boxes -- Geez, he really needs to clean this area out -- and found almost nothing else. Except a flexible plastic switch, maybe a pointer or a magic wand from some game, but it had a satisfying slap when I hit it against my palm. Probably wouldn’t use it but it took up almost no room in the bag.

I biked downtown to the chain drugstore, and found a variety of lubes next to the condoms. I selected one and paid for it, linkcasting ‘nothing to see here, these are not the droids you are looking for’ to the cashier who looked as if she were about to say, “You’re a little young for this aren’t you?” But she didn’t. Pharmacy workers must learn discretion early on, I thought.

Back home I went, and it all went in the bag, along with the condoms. I had leftovers for lunch, while Mindy talked a mile a minute on the phone about tonight’s sleepover.

Around three, I called Angelo’s out of the hearing of my parents and sister, and ordered a large veggie, no meat, for pickup around 3:45. I took another shower because I was feeling a little nervous and ill-at-ease. I didn’t know why, it’s not like this was the first time with Bryn. But shower anyway, can’t hurt.

With all my stuff gathered -- damn, don’t forget the bungee cords for the pizza box! -- I shouted, “Going out for awhile, back later.” and hopped on my bike. I headed to Angelo’s and picked up the pizza, still nice and warm, strapped it to the luggage carrier and rode to Bryn’s garage.

I knocked on the door to the garage, just in case her parents hadn’t left after all, and called, “Pizza!”

I was greeted with “And it’s about time, too. I skipped lunch because I was looking forward to this. Hurry up.”

I trotted up the stairs carrying the pizza, with my backpack over my shoulder. At the top of the stairs she said, “Gimme, gimme,” and grabbed the box. She had a slice in her mouth before I got my coat off.

“Glad you’re enjoying it, Bryn. Save me a few crumbs, would you?”

I think she said, “Tough luck,” but her mouth was full of pizza.

I did find a slice and it was good, perhaps a little cooler that I would have liked it but I had ridden here with the box uninsulated. Pizza is still good, cold or hot.

After a few minutes she leaned back against the headboard and patted her tummy. “Much better. I feel almost human again.” She had on a pullover top and jeans, and looked cute. And well-fed.

“All part of the service. We do hope you’ll give us a good review.”

“We’ll have to wait and see about the review, Carter. Who knows, you could be one of those one-hit wonders who release a hit and are never heard from again.”

“I do believe I have staying power, or so my many fans have told me.” She was looking sexy, lying there, so I sent some arousal her way, though I’m not sure she needed it.

I said, “So, did you really have a paper due Monday?” I started to collect the box and the paper napkins scattered on the bed. I put them on the dresser.

“Yeah, I do, but I wasn’t entirely truthful because I’d already finished it, except for retyping the last page. Could’ve had it done in five minutes, but I really didn’t want to visit my aunt. She’s okay, I just wasn’t in the mood.”

I came over and sat on the edge of the bed. “Well, I’m glad.” I wasn’t sure how to broach the topic with her.

I asked her with a smile, “Do you have an agenda here today, Bryn, a plan? I’m asking only because I do so want a good review for the papers, and I want to make sure I touch all the bases.”

“No plan, Carter. I had fun last time, and I thought you did, too. So perhaps we can try some different things, see what turns you on.”

“Rowley, you bending over, or licking your lip, or scratching your earlobe turns me on. That is definitely not the issue. Look, Bryn, I don’t know any elegant way to ease into the topic -- obviously an oversight in my education somewhere -- so I’ll just have to ask, because it would bother me a lot if I offended you by accident doing something that I thought you might like which turned out to be a turn-off.

“Last time, there were a few things I did which I was surprised to see you really liked, or at least I think you did, like when I slapped your ass and your breast hard, and pinched and bit your nipples.

“And there was something else, and I’m hope I’m not misremembering this, but it seemed to me like you really got off on being commanded to do things, sometimes forced. Did I get any of this totally wrong? Please, I don’t want you to stop liking me.”

She looked at me for awhile, not talking, until I started to get a little uncomfortable. Then she reached out her hand and took mine.

She smiled at me. “You got almost none of that wrong, Tom. And yeah, I do find it a little hard to talk about because I know it sounds a little kinky and weird to people. I do get turned on by that, it gets me hot. Maybe someday when I get to know you a little better I’ll try to explain why, at least to the extent that I understand it. But a little pain, that gets me going, and guys telling what to do, like you did when I went down on you, that turns me on.”

I took a deep breath. “I am so relieved. I was worrying that I had completely misinterpreted what I thought I knew. And I don’t care if it’s weird, if that’s what turns you on I’m okay with it. But just so you know, I really don’t like hurting people, so if you’re looking for something beyond a few slaps and pinches I’ll probably have to beg off.”

I was actually starting to get turned on a little at this talk about limits, so I channeled a spreading warmth and tingling in her pussy.

“No, that’s all,” she said. “I know that there are people, women and men, who truly, perversely, enjoy being made to feel pain and humiliation. It gets them off. Is masochist the word? I think so. Well, that’s not me. I think a little pain just makes the sex seem a little dangerous and that’s arousing. To me, anyway.”

“Is that all, or are there other things that you like. For example, do you like being restrained, tied up? Do you like being forced to do things that don’t turn you on or you don’t like to do? I’m trying to understand the limits so I don’t hurt you or upset you.”

She hesitated. “I honestly don’t know, I’ve never tried it, no one’s ever done it to me.” She took a breath. “I’d have to try it to see if I liked it, I don’t know.”

“Me neither,” I said. “I could try some things, see if you like them. Maybe we should have a code word or something. If you say it, I stop immediately.”

“That’s not a bad idea, Carter. I trust you not to hurt me, but in the heat of the moment, who knows, so a code word, like ... what?”

“Something that wouldn’t normally be said in our back-and-forth. How about ‘elephant’?”

“Okay, ‘elephant’.”

I added just a feather brush of the clit now. “Why don’t you come down here next to me so I can suck your tongue for a few minutes. It would be the polite way to thank me after having brought pizza.”

She bounced down from her position at the top of the bed, saying, “You’re absolutely right. Where are my manners?”

We found a comfortable position and locked lips. She had a very nice mouth, I thought. While she was busy there, I reached down and fondled her ass, as it was a particularly nice ass. I added a squeeze or two. With a throw worthy of a wrestler, she twisted and threw me on my back on the bed, pinning me down and grinding her pelvis into my crotch.

She came up for air and I said, “Point to Rowley. Score is one-nothing.”

“Better watch out, Carter, you’ll lose if you’re not careful.”

“Not gonna happen, Rowley, I have secret moves that have never met defeat. Watch.”

I reached up with my left hand and placed it firmly on her neck and pulled her down so that I could nibble on the tender spot under her left ear. At the same time I channeled a pleasant erotic pulsing emanating from her neck.

She sighed, and then moaned as it reached her shoulders and downward. I moved my right hand downward until I found the cheek of her butt and squeezed, just above her thigh. She sank into me.

“Damn, Carter. I yield, but for heaven’s sake don’t stop that.”

So I didn’t. It felt great, anyway. I changed the channeled feather on her clit to a gentle lick, and she pressed her hips into me, with a little catch of breath. My left hand no longer required to hold her neck, I brought it down to her other ass cheek and began squeezing in earnest. She was sucking my tongue again.

Time to try some of the tricks she said she liked. She had a code word, so if I went too far I’d know soon enough. Oh, I almost forgot, better add that ejaculation damper. I channeled what I think I remembered doing to myself last time. I hoped I did it right.

Now it was her turn. I linkcast some serious arousal, along with a sense of authority and control. I pushed her away. “Stand up, Rowley. Right now.” She looked a little surprised.

“I’ve enjoyed sucking your tongue, but now I want to nibble on the rest of you. Strip naked. Everything. Now.”

And there it was, that little flicker of fear, of trepidation, of no longer being in control, but of being controlled. She really did get a thrill from it. I watched her carefully. She never took her eyes off me, wanting to make sure she was doing it right. She pulled off the top and tossed it on the floor, then reached back and unhooked the bra and let that slip off.

She had to reach down to unbuckle her sandals, which was fun to watch with her boobs swaying so seductively. Then she straightened up and locked eyes with me again as she unsnapped her corduroys and wiggled them over her butt. Very erotic, I’d have to ask her to do that again sometime. She shook her left leg to free the pants, then the right. She looked at me again, unsure. I said, “Panties. Off.” Off they came, and she looked at me almost as a challenge.

She still had her socks on, and she reached down to take them off, but I said, “Leave the socks. They’re kind of sexy with the rest of you naked.” She stood up with her arms at her side ... awaiting orders?

“Put your hands behind your head and turn around slowly, Rowley. I want you to show off for me.” I looked her directly in the eye so she would know who was in charge. She stood up straight and locked her fingers behind her head, and started turning.

“Slower, Bryn. I want to enjoy this.” Now I added a slow brush of a finger on her clit, very gentle. I saw her breathing increase slightly.

It was beautiful to see her swaying as she shifted weight from one foot to another as she moved. When her back was facing toward me I said, “Stop there for a minute. I want to see your ass.” And a glorious sight it was, still tight and round and very firm. As I watched her I absent-mindedly reached down and untied my shoes and slipped them off.

“Bryn, bend over from the waist, reach back and spread the cheeks of your butt.” She wasn’t even hesitating now, just obeying the orders I gave her. This was really fascinating. And extremely sexy.

I stared at her for at least thirty seconds. My boner was getting a little painful now, still trapped in my pants. “Bryn, reach under with one hand and stroke your pussy.” I could see it glistening from here and knew that whatever was going on in her head, it was turning her on. Her hand dropped and she began rubbing. I could hear her breathing faster.

“Rowley, tell me, does that feel good, are you enjoying that?”

“Yes,” she choked. I thought I’d wind her up a little, so I channeled two fingers stroking her G-spot, and linkcast a single distant wave approaching a beach.

“Rowley, slide a couple of fingers inside there and get yourself off. Now, please.”

She groaned as two fingers slid in and out of her pussy, getting faster along with her breathing, until she trembled and gasped. There was a wonderful little tremor that shook her pelvis. I gave her a moment, then said, “Now stand up again, Rowley, and continue your turn. Hands behind your head.”

She was still shaking a little from her orgasm, so it was quite erotic to watch her. I stood up and started taking off my shirt, as she finished her turn, still watching me. “That was lovely, Bryn. Now pinch your nipples while I finish this.”

She bit her lip as she pinched her nipples, harder than I would have, but she knows what she likes. I made a mental note of it as I slipped out of my pants and shorts. My dick was shouting, “Freedom!” as it was liberated. Her eyes had dropped from my face to my cock. Her breathing was still shallow and quick.

I sat on the edge of the bed, my knees apart, and said, “Bryn, I want you to come here and get down on your knees.” She didn’t hesitate, but dropped down and waited for me, looking up at me.”

“You did a really good job giving head last time, Bryn. I want you to do it again, and this time try to remember to keep your tongue moving.” She dropped her eyes to my dick, placed two fingers and a thumb on the base and one hand cupping my balls, and started licking, up and down. I could feel my pleasure rising, like just before I was about to cum.

She moved her head to the side and began nibbling my dick with her lips, the tongue darting in and out to tease it. She really was good at this. She brought her lips up to the top again, opened them and wrapped them around the head, teasing the tip with her tongue. I felt like I was going to explode, but -- Yes! -- it didn’t go beyond that point, just riding the top of the wave.

I gave just a touch to the back of her head, and it was all the signal she needed. She opened her lips and let the dick slide in as she dropped down, closing her lips about halfway down and sucking her cheeks in. As she moved up on my cock, her tongue started dancing back and forth. Fuck, yes. I was breathing heavily myself now. I channeled a gentle finger on her G-spot again, increasing the speed, as she bobbed up and down. Linkcasting another slow wave breaking on the beach, I sent her a slow gentle orgasm as she sucked my cock. I could feel her shake.

Now I was thrusting up a little as she dropped again on my dick. This time I put a hand on the back of her head and said, “Bryn, this time go deeper. Let it push further in, you can do it.” As I said that, I linkcast confidence in her ability and a pleasure associated in doing it well.

I applied just a little encouragement with my hand as she went down and pushed, and sure enough it went a little deeper. I channeled a rub on her clit as reinforcement. She did that a couple more times, and without my pushing on her head. “Bryn, that is fucking amazing. The feel of my cock going into your throat is beyond words. More please.” Let’s see what happens. Another couple of channeled rubs to the clit.

Holy shit! She got the whole thing in! Her lips were touching my balls. She did it. But I realized her tongue wasn’t moving, so I reminded her. “Keep your tongue moving, baby, oh, fuck, yes, that is so perfect.” I rubbed some more on her clit with a channeled finger, changing it to a circular motion just to see what happens.

What happens, for those of you taking notes, is that her hips start bouncing like she was fucking someone, and she was, what, moaning, groaning, humming in her throat so loudly that I could feel it on my dick. If I had not put a channeled damper on my orgasm, I would be shooting a huge wad into the base of her throat right now.

“Jesus, baby, you’ve got me so hot, I’ve got to fuck your face right now. I grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting my pelvis up, my cock sliding deep into her throat. She was producing so much saliva it was dripping all over my balls and my legs. The sight of my dick disappearing into her open mouth was like a wet dream come to life. I could keep this up for hours, but she couldn’t.

I slowly pulled my dick from her throat, and she gasped, desperate for air. She looked up and locked eyes and I saw there, what? Pleasure? Lust? Pride? Satisfaction at knowing she could do it? It wasn’t fear, it wasn’t pain, and it wasn’t shame, either.

She continued to gulp air as she watched me. I said, “That was the most amazing head I have ever felt or seen. You are unbelievable. Christ, I so wanted to shoot a load of cum down your throat, but I’m saving that for your pussy. Do you want me to cum in your pussy or your throat?”

Her eyes never left me as she said, “Cum in my pussy. I want you to cum inside me.”

“Then I will. But I have some other things to do to you first. Get up on the bed, baby. Lie on your back.”

This is where we find out what she thinks of the B part of B&D. She lay down on her back and found a comfortable position, while I went to my backpack and dug out the tube of Astroglide and a few of the old ties, which I carried to the bed. Her eyes dropped to see what I was carrying, and she bit her lower lip again.

I straddled her, my dick lying on her chest, and said, “Raise your hands, Rowley.” Slowly she did, and I took two ties and secured one to each hand. They were soft material and wouldn’t hurt her. I reached above her head and tied the loose ends of the two ties together through a slat in the headboard. She had a little edge of fear in her eyes.

I took her chin in one hand firmly and looked her in the eye, once again linkcasting authority and control. I took one nipple between my fingers and pinched, hard, and told her, “Now, Rowley, I’m going to work on you. You’re tied up to keep you from interfering. I know what’s best for you and I’m going to make you feel good. You trust me, Rowley?”

She looked at me, then nodded, still biting her lip. I pinched the other nipple, then the first one again, till she moaned softly, then I slapped her breast and she gasped. I slapped the other one, same reaction. “You like a little bit of hurt, Bryn, don’t you?”

Her eyes wide, she nodded. I slapped her again and said, “I want to hear you say if you like it or you don’t like it.”

Very quietly, “I like it.” I pinched her right nipple while I slapped her left breast, and her eyes half closed.

“You have your code word if you need it.” I reached up and grabbed the pillow beside her and worked it under her ass, raising it up.

I was a little surprised at myself. I never cared for the kind of dominant, do-what-I-say relationship some of the guys I know have with their girlfriends. It’s too much like the Earl of Asshole-on-Avon addressing the parlor maid.

But I was rather enjoying this dominance over Bryn because she responded so eagerly to it. I would have to find out why that is someday. In the meantime I would try to make it work for me to get her off.

I moved down to put my face in her pussy, which was just as beautiful as last time. No hair, smooth as a baby’s cheek. I put my lips on it and just nibbled up and down, no tongue. My right thumb was rubbing her perineum, and her pelvis was twitching. She was breathing fast now, she knew what was coming. I kissed her pussy up and down, then used two fingers of my left hand to spread the labia open slightly. I channeled two fingers rubbing gently on her G-spot.

Moving my mouth up I used my lips, not my tongue, and nibbled at her now exposed clit, while I let my right thumb slide up from the perineum and slip into her cunt. She wailed. “Oh, God! Fuck, fuck.” I slide my thumb in and out slowly while using my lips to tug at her clit for several minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.