A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 18: One, Two, Threesome

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: One, Two, Threesome - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

After several minutes, Kelly, the previously meek one, turned her head to look at me, her lips and chin glistening with pussy juice, and smiled lewdly. “Did you enjoy the show, Carter?” Kerry also opened her eyes and smiled.

“It was very entertaining. I only had two heart attacks, but I was able to pound my heart back into stable cardiac rhythm both times.”

They both smiled, well, leered would be a better word.

“This is part of the deal,” I said, “to answer this question. Have you ever done that in front of anyone else, or has it just been the two of you?”

They looked at each other to determine who would answer. Kelly won, and said, “You’re our first, Carter. You’ll keep our secret, right?”

“You remember what I said about confidences?”

They nodded and smiled. Then Kerry said, “Look, Kel, he’s raised the flag. Maybe we should salute it to be patriotic.”

Now they were both staring at my dick, which apparently had escaped their notice till now. Well, it wasn’t that dramatic, and easy to overlook.

But now that it had their attention, it had their full attention. Kelly was first, since she had been kneeling by the bed. She hopped up and trotted over, followed by the still-naked Kerry. They both dropped to their knees on either side of me. Kerry reached out to touch it.

“I know that the publicity is better than the reality. Like I said, not a monster dick.”

“Still,” she mused, “very nice, as dicks go. Excuse me.” She leaned in to lick the head and looked up at me. I smiled encouragingly, so she did it again, then took the head in her mouth and sucked it while her tongue licked the bottom.

“I wanna try,” said Kelly, not wanting to be left out. Kerry took her mouth off it and stuck out her tongue at Kelly, but relinquished her hold on it. Kelly examined it closely from several angles, then licked from the base to the tip, and back down again. Then she angled it slightly more toward her, dropped her lips over it and took most of it in her mouth. I sighed. She bobbed up and down, and got her tongue going, too. It was heaven.

I choked out, “It’s very nice to meet someone who enjoys their work. That was lovely, both of you. But you have reminded me that I have another fantasy which, since you’re here, you could help me with.” They looked up expectantly. Kelly was still holding on to my dick, stroking it gently.

“In my fantasy, two beautiful women are kneeling in front of me licking and sucking my cock and my balls, and I’m watching them. Is that something you think you might be able to handle?”

They looked at each other and Kerry said, “I don’t know, Kel, sounds pretty challenging.” Kelly pouted and said, “Kerry, you always give up too easily. I think we should try it.” They looked at each other and laughed at their own joke. Then they both dived on the dick, licking it like it was the last ice cream they’d get for months. Not their first rodeo.

Again, I wished I had a camera, or even better a video camera. The sight of them licking and sucking my dick, then one sucking my balls while the other went down on my dick, was beyond erotic. This one would keep me awake nights for a long time to come. It was perfect. They kept it going for several more minutes, clearly enjoying what they were doing.

Interestingly, I noticed, my state of arousal was still high, but I had not yet felt the urge to cum which would normally overtake me by this time. This was very stimulating stuff going on down here, yet I was still in control. I would have liked to analyze it more, but I was currently distracted.

“Fuck, yes, that is amazing.” I looked at them and they both raised their eyes, but kept on licking. Persistent, I’ll give them that. I started channeling some vibration to their G-spots, each in turn. I could see their butts start to wiggle.

“I loved watching you go down on me. Do it again, and show me how far down you can get. Who’s better at this? No, I’m asking, which of you thinks she’s better at swallowing a dick?”

Now I had challenged them. If I had read them right, they were constantly poking each other, daring the other to try something new. This obviously wasn’t new, but no one had ever asked them to declare who was superior. Now there was a status being contested, bragging rights to be had. They looked at each other, again with the secret language. Finally, Kelly said, “I think I am.”

Kerry clearly did not agree, but before she could object I said, “Okay, we’ll see. I wish my dick was longer so there would be a bigger challenge, but this will have to do. Kelly first. The one who gets it the deepest down her throat without gagging gets the first orgasm. We’ll judge it by how far down your lips go on my dick. Ready?”

Kelly elbowed herself in, not waiting to reply. She positioned herself in front of me, took a breath, and opened her mouth wide, dropping down onto my cock. With her mouth still wide open she pushed a little further and I could feel it pushing at the back of her throat. She made an attempt to go a little further, but that seemed to be it, and she closed her lips around my cock. I marked the depth with my finger, and asked, “Are you done, Kelly?” She thought about it for a second, then slid off my dick with a pop.

I was breathing more rapidly now. “Pretty damn good. There’s the mark you have to beat, Kerry. Ready?”

She had real determination in her eye. She clearly liked being the alpha, the leader. She got over my dick and spit on it a couple of times, rubbing her fist up and down on my cock until it was slick enough for her. She leaned over it, opened her mouth, and dropped straight down onto it, until it met the back of her throat, then she moved her head a couple of times and pushed. And the tip of my cock slipped back into her throat. I felt her lip on my finger so I knew she was passing Kelly’s mark and I withdrew the finger.

Kerry was determined to win. I could feel her throat contracting, about to gag, but she pushed through it and dropped even further until her bottom lip was right at my balls. She hesitated there, then wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly slid off while she sucked. It was exquisite.

“Jesus Christ,” was all I could say. “Kerry, Kelly, the judges have consulted and while both of you did an amazing job, we’ll have to give this one to Kerry.”

“I should have spit on it, too,” said Kelly.

“Love,” I said, “I have the feeling that if we were to do that contest again in a week, it would be a draw. But for now, Kerry gets off first.” Kerry beamed, enjoying being the winner, or perhaps thinking about cumming.

I reached down while I unlaced my shoes, saying, “You have any special likes or dislikes I should know about?”

“I like almost everything I’ve tried. I’m not too thrilled with rough stuff, like punching or choking.”

I said, “I don’t like that at all, even when girls are into it. Just seems wrong somehow. Anyway, no rough stuff.” I had everything off now except my shorts, no, they’re gone, too, so I stood up and took her hand, helping her up. I led her to the bed and we crawled up on it, both of us walking on our knees.

I had noticed with Bryn that the eye contact was important, at least to her, that it lent control, so I decided to try a more direct look here, something I don’t usually do.

I turned to Kerry and, linkcasting both authority and arousal, took her face in my two hands, looked directly into her eyes, and said, “Now I’m going to get you so wound up you’ll feel like a child’s toy with the spring too tight, then when I finally let you get yourself off, you’re going to explode.” I looked into her eyes deeply. “What’s the most number of times you’ve ever cum in one session, Kerry?”

She swallowed, and looked just a little afraid of what was going to happen. “Twice, I think. There were some little orgasms, but only two big ones.”

Tell the truth, I was still just a little annoyed at being manipulated by these two, even if they were nice girls. Now I thought I’d make her pay for it. With my hands still on her face so it couldn’t move, I turned to Kelly who was sitting on the side of the bed, watching, and said, “This is Kerry’s turn, you’ll get yours. But you can help. Anyplace that I’m not currently working on, you can get in and help. Suck her tongue, nip her earlobe, bite her nipple, you know what she likes. Kelly?” She looked at me. “Kelly, I want Kerry to feel just a little bit of pain. Because she’s been a bad girl. Hasn’t she been bad?”

Kelly nodded, but she knew her turn was coming soon. For now she’d get to be dominant. Kerry, when I looked at her, was just the tiniest bit fearful, not sure what we were getting into.

I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around hers, and started probing her tongue. The arousal level I was linkcasting went up a notch or two, and I channeled a slow circular motion on her G-spot. Apparently she experienced it immediately, because she purred and leaned into my tongue, working it harder.

I took her tongue into my mouth and sucked it, hard enough that she couldn’t control it. When I released it she gasped. Kelly’s hands, I noticed, were fondling and squeezing the cheeks of Kerry’s ass, stroking it. Damn, where is that camera when I need it?

I grabbed one of Kerry’s breasts and started kneading it, rolling the nipple between my fingers. She pushed into my hand. I worked my lips around her chin to her left earlobe and sucked on it, then took it between my teeth gently and pulled. Just a little rough. I let it snap back and found the place on her neck under her ear and let my lips brush on it gently. It’s usually pretty sensitive there and I could feel her respond.

I moved slowly down her neck, nibbling, licking, linkcasting increased sensitivity to touch. At her chest I grabbed her left boob again, squeezing it hard and giving a gentle bite to the nipple, which made her suck in her breath. I dropped my lips on it and tried to suck it off her tit and she went, “Shit,” and sighed.

Time’s running short and I’ve got a lot to do, so let’s get to it. I thought of some visual metaphors, rejecting one then another. I didn’t want her to have a big one yet, something medium and drawn out. Okay. I linkcast a skier moving down the world’s longest ski jump, a mile at least, with a huge mound of fluffy snow at the bottom of the jump. I pushed her onto the jump and she started falling. I moved my right hand down to her slit and let my fingers rub against her labia, avoiding her clit for now, just brushing lightly over it.

She was gasping for air now. I moved back up to her mouth and went back to sucking her tongue. She was going fast now, and I channeled a faster movement on her G-spot, still very light, then I let my finger rub the top of her clit. She moaned deeply as she felt herself approach the edge, so I rubbed her clit a little harder. And there she was, going over the edge, crying, “God, oh, yessss!” her body shaking and her eyes wide.

I looked over at Kelly who was grabbing at Kerry’s tit and rolling it under her hand, and the look of surprise on her face was delightful. Kerry was still trembling, the orgasm subsiding. We were still on our knees, facing each other, and her face looked a little lost, surprised that she had had another orgasm.

I took her by the shoulders and twisted her around and onto her back. She was so limp she was like a rag doll, I could move her body wherever I wanted. I shifted her hips so her body was lying straight, and said to Kelly, “Hand me that pillow, please.”

She reached up and took a pillow, nicely firm, from the top of the bed. I lifted Kerry’s hips and slipped the pillow underneath, raising her ass to a more comfortable height, and scrambled down so that I was kneeling in front of her open legs. “Oh, this is nice,” I said. And it was, neat, compact, small lips, and the labia just swollen enough to expose the outline of her clit. I leaned forward and gave it a tentative kiss. It must have still been pretty sensitive, because Kerry gasped.

“Did I hurt you, poor thing?” I asked, concerned. Hah! She looked down and shook her head slowly, mouthing ‘No’. I channeled a stronger pressure on her G-spot and started licking her labia, moving downward. I let my fingers rub the outside of her cunt and down to the perineum.

Now her ass was twitching and jumping and I couldn’t decide if she was trying to move away because her pussy was still too sensitive, or because she wanted more.

Always remain confident. So I doubled down and moved my tongue down to the opening of her cunt and dropped my thumb lower, rubbing the perineum. I pushed my tongue into her pussy as far as I was able and rubbed the area underneath firmly, and that got the engine going, like I’d just jump-started it. Her ass was jumping off the bed with each lick and she was chanting, “Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

It was pretty wet down there -- surprise! -- so I started moving back up her slit while continuing the stroking of her perineum. She could anticipate what was coming by the direction of my tongue. She wasn’t sure she was ready, so was saying, “No, oh, nono, don’t...”.

But too late, I was already there, and her clit was poking up, saying, “Hi, there.” So I licked it, and it tasted pretty good so I licked it again, and again. And my finger in the meantime had found the entrance to her ass and, suitably moistened from her dripping pussy, slipped ever so nicely into her ass.

“Shit! Yess, oh, fuck, yes.” I took that as positive feedback, so I started twisting my finger in her ass, sliding it in and out, and continued licking the base of her clit where it was not quite so sensitive. Her ass was thrusting and jumping, unable to be still, and Kerry was moaning and muttering constantly.

I had been focused down below, but now I glanced up to see Kelly, who was lying next to Kerry and squeezing her tit, kissing her, a little awed at Kerry’s reaction. “Kelly? You know what I think you should do? I think you should move up and straddle her head and let Kerry eat your pussy. Her tongue’s not doing anything now and we might as well make some use of it. What do you think?”

Kelly looked at me, wide-eyed, then slowly moved up and swung her leg over Kerry’s face, settling down so her clit was in easy reach of any stray tongue that happened by . She was watching me intently. “That looks nice,” I said. She nodded.

I moved back down to Kerry’s open legs and started nibbling her clit, rather than licking it, and still sliding my finger in her asshole. I could hear muffled moaning from underneath Kelly, who had her eyes half closed, moving her hips back and forth.

I think Kerry’s just about done here, let’s see. I darted my tongue onto her clit and got a wail, so yes. Let’s finish this. A couple of goodbye nibbles with my lips and I sit myself up. Kelly’s eyes are fully closed, her lips half open, her hips rocking over Kerry. I try to think of a suitable visual metaphor. I want something long, powerful and sustained, increasing in intensity and falling off rapidly.

Nuts, I’m having trouble with the proper metaphor. I’m going to have to spend some time cataloging a collection of them so I’ll have them when I need them. Let’s try, yeah, maybe that’ll work, a very long freight train powered by four or five diesel locomotives, a hundred cars long, with a caboose and a helper engine at the rear of the train. It’s approaching from far away, just a dot in the distance, getting larger, faster, louder.

I linkcast that at Kerry as I reached down to rub my open hand against her pussy lips, now wet and slick, letting a stray finger slide in and out, and I channel a warm feeling flooding her pussy, her ass, her whole body, growing larger. Then I slip two curled fingers into her cunt, find her G-spot, and attack it, moving my fingers from side to side rapidly.

Her body arches stiffens and from under Kelly comes a wail of desperation, of release, of pleasure, of joy, all mixed together. It seems to go on for a full minute, till her body slowly relaxes and melts into the bed. Kelly is almost fearful now, she’s never seen Kerry cum so hard. She carefully moves her leg off Kerry’s head and looks at her, stroking her face.

You do that. I’m exhausted. I’ll check back in a minute. Forget a career as a professional sexual athlete, I don’t have the stamina. I find an empty spot on the bed and lie back.

Kerry is whispering now, mostly to herself. “Oh my God. Oh.” Kelly is asking her if she’s okay, and is assured that everything’s good. Better than good. Just give her a minute.

I eventually find a hidden store of energy, and pull myself up toward the other two. Kelly is still stroking her face, rubbing her arm. I catch Kerry’s eye and she locks on. I ask, “How’re you doing? Feeling okay?”

It’s a lovely smile, and she nods. “Christ, Carter, if you had a donkey dick on top of whatever technique you already have, every woman you fucked would die from pleasure. You’d leave a trail of smiling bodies behind you. They’d make a prime-time television movie about you, the killer who leaves his victims satisfied and happy. Robert DiNiro would play the part of the detective who simultaneously admires you and wants to catch you. What the fuck did you do to me?”

“There’s no secret to it. You focus on your partner, try to read what turns her on, and do it. I guess I found your triggers. You had two orgasms, did I count right?”

“It would be hard to miss those two. There was some other stuff that felt really good that could count as orgasm, too. Listen, maybe we could make a regular schedule for this, like 7am, noon and 9pm every day. Could you do that?”

“You’ll have to discuss it with my social secretary. Anyway, I promised Kelly her turn, and while I still live I’d like to do that. But I think I need something to drink first, I’m a little dehydrated.”

Kelly said she’d find something, and trotted downstairs, naked. She was back shortly with some canned sodas, which I drained half of.

While I drank my soda, I realized that I still had my hard-on, that I seemed to still be in that state of not-yet-ready-to-cum. Was that filter thing working still, or had I imagined that? We’ll find out shortly. I still had to get Kelly off, and then fuck them both. I hoped I hadn’t bitten off more than I could chew.

The two of them had squirmed up next to me holding their sodas and cuddling against me, Kerry in relaxation, Kelly in anticipation. They finished their sodas and put the cans down on the floor.

“Kelly, work your way up here, will you?”

She flopped over and wiggled and slithered her way up my body, which felt delightful. I really liked the way her boobs felt against my skin.

I looked into her eyes deeply, trying to linkcast a sense of control and authority. “Did Kerry treat you right when you were sitting on her face?”

“Yes, it felt really good. I like when she licks me.”

“It looked really hot from where I was sitting. I’m glad you liked it. But now I promised to get you off. Are you ready?”

She was very enthusiastic in her anticipation. It was the way a child would respond if you asked if they wanted to go out for ice cream. Perhaps that meant she got off easily. We’ll see.

“Kelly, I want you to have a good time. I want to do the things you like to have done to you. What turns you on?”

She hesitated a bit, not quite sure if she should tell me. “I like when people go down on me. Tongues are nice. And I like when ... when ... I like when people fuck me a little rough. I said before that we didn’t like pain, but I kinda like slapping, like on my ass. And sometimes I like if they put their hand around my neck.”

Oh. This was a side I wouldn’t have guessed about Kelly. “Anything else?”

“Not really. I mean, I kinda like when people tell me what to do, too, as long as it’s things that won’t hurt.”

“That all sounds very reasonable, Kelly. We can make that happen. Are you ready?”

She nodded, her eyes again wide.

“Okay. Kelly, I think you need a little more practice sucking dick, so I want you to slide down here and suck my dick. And I want you to concentrate on getting it a little deeper down your throat. Would you try that for me? In the meantime I will be here sucking on Kerry’s face.”

She looked at me, then slithered slowly down my body. I turned to Kerry, who was smiling and leaned into me and sucked my face while pinching my nipples. She had recovered nicely from her orgasm.

While Kerry licked my nipples, I watched Kelly make a real effort to go deeper down on my dick. She was still struggling to get deeper without gagging. I let her try for a few minutes more to see if she got the hang of it. It was better, but...

“Kelly, honey, try something for me, maybe it’ll help. Before you go down, open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Try breathing through your nose, and if you feel like you’re going to choke or gag, breathe sharply through your nose. See if that helps at all.”

She tried it several times, and it seemed to me that she did get deeper. And it felt really good, but we have things to do.

“Fantastic, Kelly. That’s much better. But now I have plans for you.” She looked up, my dick still in her mouth, and nodded. She gave it a last kiss, and got up on her elbows expectantly.

“I’ve been thinking about this, Kelly. You look like so much fun to play with, I almost don’t know where to start. But I think I’d like to start with your ass.”

Now she looked a little frightened, like maybe she shouldn’t have signed up for this class. No, not that. Not yet, anyway.

“Climb up here. Face the top of the bed on your hands and knees, so your ass is in the air, then spread your knees just a little. Yeah, just like that. Now put your head and your elbows down.”

She did that, a little dubiously, but watching her ass move into position was entertaining. I climbed up behind her and started fondling her ass cheeks, gently rubbing her pussy, and she sighed. A really lovely ass, very firm. Perfect shape. I linkcast authority and control again. I also channeled a warm glow spreading slowly from her clit all through her pussy, thighs and abdomen.

“Kelly, you have a world-class ass, it’s really beautiful. I’m about to worship this ass. But first, Kerry, I want you to wiggle your butt a little lower so it’s positioned right in front of Kelly’s mouth. You see where I’m going with this? Yeah, you’ve got the idea. Now Kelly, I’m going to be doing stuff to you, and it’s going to be distracting, but I want you to remember Kerry’s clit. It needs attention. Understand?”

“Yes.” Interesting, she responded like she was hypnotized. Is that how she responds to control, by submission?

I knelt behind her and put my hands on her butt cheeks, leaning in and kissing them, with just a little bit of tongue. With my thumbs, I spread her ass cheeks, exposing her asshole and pussy. I moved my head up and down, nibbling and licking, and she wiggled her ass to move in closer. I started concentrating on the area around her anus, and she started whispering, almost to herself, “Yeah, fuck, yeah”. Let’s try some of those things she said she liked.

I took my left hand and gave her a hard swat on her ass cheek. Her head shot up from Kerry’s pussy and she said, “Oh!” I slapped her right cheek, and got a longer “Aaah,” then the left again. Her ass was quivering now. I dived in again and stuck my tongue right in her asshole, trying to push it in, which earned a “Fuck, yeah.”

I moved lower in the crack, searching out the perineum with my tongue, flicking up and down, making her gasp. I brought my left hand up and started rubbing it gently against her wet pussy, making sure a finger brushed the clit. Now she was moaning. I took my right hand and gave her another slap on the ass while I rubbed her clit, and that got her grinding into me. She liked the slaps more than she let on.

Time for number one. I was on train metaphors tonight, wonder why? I pictured Kelly strapped to the front of a powerful locomotive screaming around a curve and down a hill. Ahead was a tunnel leading into a mountain, rock walls high up on either side throwing the sound back at her. The train sped into the tunnel with a roar and she was swallowed up. That’ll do. I linkcast that image at her and channeled an assault on her G-spot.

I rubbed her wet pussy faster now, spreading the lips and abusing her clit. With my right I slapped her ass, hard, twice, then slipped one finger deep into her ass, moving it in and out like a slow piston.

She was like a rocket taking off. Her head came up and she howled, a cry of pleasure and pain, and other things I couldn’t identify. Her ass was shaking, her whole upper body trembling. She remained upright for another minute, recovering, then slowly fell to one side and pulled her knees up, breathing rapidly, eyes closed.

Kerry, sitting upright against the headboard with her legs still spread wide, was looking down at Kelly with fascination. I think it’s because she has never seen her cum so hard, but I wasn’t sure. I lay down beside Kelly and patted her thigh, her hip, her side comfortingly, to help her wind down. I reached up and squeezed her right breast, too; I wasn’t sure if that was helping her, but it felt really good to me.

I started talking to her quietly. “You okay there, Kelly? Feeling all right? You came pretty hard, it was wonderful to watch. How did you feel?” I continued to rub her hip.

Eventually she rolled partway over so she could look up. “I wasn’t expecting it when it happened, it just like sneaked up on me and carried me away. It was so intense. It was wonderful. How do you do that?”

“You heard me explain to Kerry. I just find what my partner likes and try to do those things, and I read body language to get feedback on what’s working.”

The ‘body language’ explanation was turning out to be a pretty useful tool, because people wanted to believe it.

“It’s working real well. My body’s still electrically charged. That was so nice.”

“That works both ways, Kelly. Your body really turns me on. Both of you do. But I want to play with you a little more. Can I do that?”

“I’m not sure if I’ve got another one in me, Carter. But see what happens.”

I rolled her over on her back and smiled at her. I leaned down and gave her a little kiss on the lips, then the cheek and chin, and worked my way down her neck. Not so much sexual, as two people who are being affectionate. It got her comfortable and relaxed, took some of the edge off. We snuggled and rubbed against each other, my hard-on sometimes getting in the way, and slowly the holding took on a more provocative tone. I linkcast some arousal her way.

I squeezed her ass again -- it really was a nice ass, very firm -- and started darting my tongue into her mouth, which she met and parried. Her hand had somehow drifted down and grabbed my cock and was stroking it slowly, and I had moved my head down to her left boob and was kissing and licking it. I channeled a gentle brush of the finger to her clit, maybe a little too soon, but let’s see.

Kelly was getting more responsive now, pressing against my body with hers, rubbing her interesting bits against mine. Kerry worked herself off the bed, stood up and walked over to a dresser by the wall.

Kelly rolled on top of me so her legs were spread wide and my arms were pinned. An effective wrestling move. Then she moved her mouth in and started sucking my tongue again. I don’t think that’s a sanctioned move in the wrestling world. But it felt really good. She had a very good tongue.

All of a sudden, Kelly’s head shot off mine, her eyes wide and her mouth open in a surprised “O”. I looked down and Kerry was kneeling lower on the bed, sliding a vibrator in and out of Kelly’s pussy. Kerry looked very focused.

I was effectively pinned from Kelly’s weight and from the look on her face she wasn’t planning on moving anytime soon. She was responding to the vibrator. I wondered if this was something they did often, surprising each other like this. I worked my arms free and reached down to grab Kelly’s ass again, just to have something to do. While I was at it I channeled a finger sliding lightly over her G-spot.

The tuneless humming in Kelly’s throat had changed to a moan. I leaned up and kissed her again, playing her tongue against mine, and now her body was writhing seductively on mine. It sounded like Kelly maybe wasn’t far from another orgasm.

Kerry was now looking up at me while she thrust the vibrator in and out, with her mouth half open, wrapped up in the sexuality of it. I said, “Kerry, I’m going to move Kelly onto her back. Give me a little room.”

She slipped off the bed, but interestingly left the dildo in Kelly’s pussy. She watched us intently. I wrapped my arms around Kelly and twisted over, flipping her. Her eyes were still wide, totally focused on the vibrations in her cunt.

I worked my way down to her hips and knelt over them. I looked up at Kerry who was still staring at Kelly, and told her, “I’m going to suck on her clit now. If you can keep working that vibrator in and out without sticking me in the eye, I think that’ll get her off.” Kerry nodded and came back to the bed, as I leaned down over Kelly’s labia. I took two fingers of my left hand and spread the labia, then leaned in and licked the base of Kelly’s clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.