A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 15: Karen, Breakfast, And A Quickie

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Karen, Breakfast, And A Quickie - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I was awakened not by the alarm, but by her moving around the room. She had gotten her robe and was tying the belt, looked over and saw me and smiled. “Good morning. Bernice awaits her pill, I’ll make coffee.” Ah. All was right with the world and I could relax. I dozed off but could hear her bustling about downstairs.

I woke up again to the smell of coffee and the realization that I needed to pee. So I crawled out of bed, found the robe on the floor, and took care of business. Then I stumbled downstairs. She saw me at the entrance to the kitchen and held up a hand to prevent me entering. “Better be careful, just in case. The neighbors can see into the kitchen. I’ll bring you coffee and we can eat in the den. What do you want for breakfast?”

I wasn’t finicky about food right now, and even a tofu omelet would’ve tasted pretty good. But we agreed on toast and scrambled eggs, which turned out to be perfect. I sat back on the couch after the last bite and smiled at her.

I said, “This is the best restaurant ever. The food’s great, but the service goes the extra mile. My compliments to the staff.”

She batted her eyes at me in a mock leer and said, “Oh, we do aim to please, sir. Your pleasure is our pleasure.”

“There was certainly plenty of that, Sunderland. You remember that old Jerry Lee Lewis song, my father sometimes plays it, it’s got the line ‘You leave me breathless’. What he said.”

She moved over and sat next to me on the couch and put her hand on my arm. “Carter, this was fun. No, that’s not quite right, it was surely fun but more than that it was just what I was hoping for. I wanted to try sex, so I could be done with the worry and the anticipation, but I also was hoping for something memorable but I would have settled for ‘okay’. Just so’s you know, it was memorable and then some. Thank you.”

“Always happy to be of service. And I mean that. If you are ever feeling a little horny, or even if you don’t want to think about sex ever again and just want to hang out and talk, call me anytime.”

That reminded me of the interaction with my mother after Karen’s phone call, so I told her about that and she smiled.

“My mother would be thrilled,” I said, “if she knew we were spending time together, but she’d want to know every detail. I think she’s reliving her girlhood vicariously through me and my sister, and I wonder what she’d say if she knew what we were actually up to. I don’t think people had sex till much later when she was young. I’m sure it would give her the vapors if she found out, and she’d have to take to her fainting couch.”

“Yeah, I hear you. I’m not sure about my mother. She’s not naive, after all she took me for birth control, but I think she believes it won’t happen till later. She’d probably be okay with it, perhaps a little concerned about my emotional well-being. My father is oblivious and prefers not to think about it.”

“Best we keep him in the dark, then. My mother, too.”

She got up and started collecting the dishes. As she bent over, her robe shifted, exposing one beautiful tit swaying, and I suddenly got a boner that wasn’t there a second ago. She moved off to the kitchen and didn’t see, but now I had a problem. Thinking about her chest led me to a contemplation of her ass, and I started linkcasting arousal in her direction, channeling a gentle massaging of those spectacular boobs. I could hear her in the kitchen, rinsing off the dishes and skillet.

I was remembering last night and her moving above me with my dick sliding in and out of her, and almost without realizing it that was the sense that I was linkcasting at her. Geez, maybe I need more coffee.

She came back in, looking very sexy, and her hands were looking a little nervous and fluttery, unlike her. “We’d better start gathering things up. My aunt and uncle probably won’t be home till mid-afternoon, but it’d be better if you left earlier, I think.”

“I guess you’re right,” I said with some reluctance, and got up from the couch. “You be sure to call me when they’re going away for a week, I’ll come help you around the house, take care of the dusting, water the plants, feed the dogs.”

She turned around and gave me a smile as we headed up the stairs. I couldn’t help myself, and channeled a touch of the feather on her clit. She stumbled at the top of the stairs, but caught herself.

In the bedroom, I found my old clothes still scattered on the floor -- I would have to have words with the maid -- and collected them. I took out my change of clothes from my bag and laid them on the dresser, and Karen undid the belt and let the robe drop to the floor. She bent over to pick up her bra and panties, with her legs slightly spread, and I thought I would cum right then and there, shooting my load all over that majestic ass.

“Jesus, Sunderland, are you trying to kill me? Who would believe that I had a heart attack and fell dead on the floor?”

She had no idea what I was talking about, still bent down grabbing for her panties, and she turned her head and looked at me, then understood. She had the decency to smile.

“What’s the matter, Carter, no self-discipline?”

“None whatsoever. You took it from me the moment I saw you naked for the first time. Sunderland, I know we’ve got to clean up, but I need to have you one more time, right now. You hear me?”

“Wait, don’t I get a say in this?”

I shook my head emphatically, and just to smooth the process, I changed the feather to a lick on the clit.

She stood with her clothes and dropped them on the bed, then looked at me, her eyes bright. “We haven’t got much time, Carter, what do you want to do?”

“Karen, this is sexist and selfish, but right now I don’t care. What I want to do won’t take much time. I need your body right now.” I was fumbling in my bag, trying to find the condoms. I finally pulled open the box and grabbed one, tearing open the package.

Remembering last night, I handed it to her and said, “Here, you put this on.”

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, then took it and opened it. She looked only slightly confused, she’d figure it out, but I didn’t have time right now. “The side with the little bubble faces away from me. Place it on the tip and roll it down.” She nodded, and dropped to her knees.

My dick was jumping up and down, no self-discipline at all, and she said, “Whoa, Nelly, calm down there,” and reached her head forward and licked the tip, bless her. I must have gasped because she looked up at me. “Okay there, Carter?” Then she leaned forward and swallowed the head, wrapping her lips around it, moving in and out slowly.

“Damn you, Karen, that feels amazing, but I want to fuck you right now. Put on the condom. Do it.”

She left off reluctantly, with a final kiss on the tip, and rolled the condom onto my cock. She gave it a couple of strokes with her hand, just to make sure it was installed properly, I’m sure, but it almost got me off right there.

She stood up and I pulled her to me, working my lips on hers, sucking her tongue, while I grabbed her crotch, and not delicately either, and rubbed my fingers over the opening to her pussy. She was breathing heavily now, and her pupils were getting dilated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.